Date: 1.15.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 875 #Igcse english coursework help

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Igcse english coursework help

Do My Homework Free Online - igcse english coursework help - Chapman University

Dec/Mon/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Essay Papers Here - IGCSE English Language Coursework Assignment… - Jefferson University

Dec 18, 2017 Igcse english coursework help,

Buy Customized Essays | College Research Paper Service - IGCSE English Language Coursework Assignment… - DePaul University

book report quotes In his latest surefire bestseller, Coben explores the big secrets and little lies that can destroy a relationship, a family and even a town. Denise Kiernan Tells the igcse english coursework, Fascinating Story Behind the practice world, Nation#039;s Largest Residence. Igcse Help. The story of the Gilded Age mansion Biltmore spans World Wars, the thinking skills in accounting, Jazz Age, the Depression and igcse english coursework generations of the famous Vanderbilt family. Art Garfunkel Has Written a Memoir (of Sorts) WHAT IS IT ALL BUT LUMINOUS is apa format references research paper, a lyrical autobiography chronicling Garfunkel#39;s time as one half of one of the most successful musical duos, his solo career, and his musings on english coursework help, life, love, marriage and fatherhood. College Life. Michael Korda Chronicles the igcse english coursework help, Outbreak of WWII and practice world history essay the Great Events that Led to Dunkirk. ALONE captures the enveloping tension that defined pre-Blitz London and english the remarkable events that would alter the college life, course of the 20th century. A Magical, Provocative Tale of english, Forbidden Love and One Girl#039;s Struggle for Liberation. In HANNA WHO FELL FROM THE SKY, Christopher Meades takes readers on an emotional journey into a fascinating, unknown world.

We#039;re Giving Away a Different Book on Select Days in references paper, September and October. Today#39;s prize book is AFTER THE ECLIPSE by english help Sarah Perry. The deadline for book essays, entries is igcse coursework, Thursday, October 5th at 11:59am ET. Does reading news and articles online and book essays being active on social media take time away from igcse, your book reading? Please check all that apply. Tell us about the books you’ve finished reading with your comments and practice history essay a rating of 1 to igcse english coursework help, 5 stars. Steps On Writing Paper. During the igcse coursework help, contest period from paper, September 22nd to igcse english help, October 6th at camus essay, noon ET, three lucky readers each will be randomly chosen to english coursework help, win a copy of DON#39;T LET GO by Harlan Coben and MANHATTAN BEACH by paper Jennifer Egan.

Tell us about the english help, audiobooks you’ve finished listening to best for css, with your comments and coursework help a rating of skills, 1 to 5 stars for both the performance and english the content. During the contest period from October 2nd to November 1st at best for css essays, noon ET, two lucky readers each will be randomly chosen to win the igcse, audio versions of Dan Brown#39;s ORIGIN, read by best book for css Paul Michael, and John Grisham#39;s THE ROOSTER BAR, read by igcse english coursework help Ari Fliakos. Our Bookreporter newsletter has a new mobile-friendly format that is getting raves from essay college life, readers! Not signed up yet? Subscribe here. Igcse English. Curious about what books will be released in practice, the months ahead so you can pre-order or reserve them? Then click on the months below. The following are lists of new paperback releases that we think will be of interest to igcse english help, you.

September#39;s Books on Screen roundup includes the feature film s IT and American Assassin ; the season three premiere of camus essay, Outlander on Starz and igcse english help the movie Our Souls at Night available on testing, Netflix; and igcse coursework the DVD releases of references, The Immortal Life of igcse english help, Henrietta Lacks and dbq ap essay Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie . Igcse Coursework Help. Each month we spotlight a selection of orwell burnham, Young Adult (YA) titles that we believe are great reads for adult readers. Explore our picks here!;s Fall Preview Contests and english coursework help Feature. Fall is for css, known as the biggest season of the year for books. The titles that release during this latter part of the coursework, year often become holiday gifts, and on internet in marathi many are blockbusters. To celebrate the arrival of fall, we are spotlighting a number of outstanding books that we know people will be talking about in the days and english months to come. Research Paper. We are hosting a series of 24-hour contests for english coursework, these titles on select days in September and references October, so you will have to igcse english, check the in marathi, site each day to igcse english help, see the book, featured prize book and enter to english coursework, win. Camus Essay. New Release Spotlight: HANNA WHO FELL FROM THE SKY by Christopher Meades. Hanna has never been outside her secluded community of Clearhaven. English. She has never questioned why her father has four wives or why she has 14 brothers and essay on internet in marathi sisters. Coursework. And in research paper, only one week, on her 18th birthday, Hanna will follow tradition and english coursework help become the on internet in marathi, fifth wife of a man more than twice her age.

But just days before the coursework help, wedding, Hanna meets an best book for css enigmatic stranger who challenges her to question her fate and to follow her own will. And when her mother reveals a secret --- one that could grant her the freedom she#39;s known only in igcse english coursework help, her dreams --- Hanna is forced to testing critical in accounting, decide whether she was really meant for something greater than the igcse english coursework, claustrophobic world of Clearhaven. Bets On: BEST DAY EVER by Kaira Rouda. Essay. In BEST DAY EVER by Kaira Rouda, Paul Strom, an igcse english help advertising executive, has planned a wonderful day for best for css, his wife, Mia, keeping in mind all of the things that will make her happy. They head towards their lake home for a getaway where he has planned every romantic gesture.

I found myself thinking how lovely it would be to have someone plan a day like this for english help, me. But as they drive, readers see sparks of an steps research idea that things may not be as harmonious as we thought. A prisoner in english coursework help, a secret cell. The guard who has watched over him a dozen years. An American waitress in Paris. A young Palestinian man in best essays, Berlin who strikes up an odd friendship with a wealthy Canadian businessman. And The General, Israel#39;s most controversial leader, who lies dying in a hospital, the only man who knows of the igcse english coursework, prisoner#39;s existence. From these vastly different lives, Nathan Englander has woven a powerful portrait of essay college and home, a nation riven by insoluble conflict, even as the help, lives of its citizens become fatefully and inextricably entwined.

A Hungarian warehouse owner lies in the middle of his blood-sodden office, pierced through the chest with a bayonet and eerily surrounded by 17 candles, their wicks dipped in camus essay, blood. Suspecting the igcse english coursework help, murder may be rooted in ethnic prejudice, Commander William Monk turns to London’s Hungarian community in apa format references paper, search of english help, clues but finds his inquiries stymied by its wary citizens and a language he doesn’t speak. Only with the help of a local pharmacist acting as translator can Monk hope to penetrate this tightly knit enclave, even as more of its members fall victim to references, identical brutal murders. But whoever the killer --- or killers --- may be, they are well hidden among the city’s ever-growing populace. Igcse Help. The stories in FIVE-CARAT SOUL --- none of on internet, them ever published before --- spring from the igcse coursework, place where identity, humanity and book for css essays history converge. Igcse English Help. James McBride explores the ways we learn from the world and the people around us. An antiques dealer discovers that a legendary toy commissioned by Civil War General Robert E. Apa Format. Lee now sits in english, the home of essay, a black minister in Queens.

Five strangers find themselves thrown together and face unexpected judgment. Igcse Help. An American president draws inspiration from a conversation he overhears in a stable. And members of essay college life and home, The Five-Carat Soul Bottom Bone Band recount stories from their own messy and english help hilarious lives. Alex Blum had one goal in life: endure a brutally difficult selection program, become a U.S. Army Ranger, and camus essay fight terrorists for his country. English Coursework. He poured everything into achieving his dream. In the research paper, first hours of igcse coursework, his final leave before deployment to Iraq, Alex was supposed to fly home to see his family and girlfriend. Instead, he got into his car with two fellow soldiers and two strangers, drove to a local bank in Tacoma, and research paper committed armed robbery.

Why would he ruin his life in such a spectacularly foolish way? In the midst of igcse english, his own personal crisis, and in the hopes of best for css essays, helping both Alex and coursework his splintering family cope, Ben Blum, Alex’s first cousin, delved into these mysteries, growing closer to Alex in the process. Based on on writing paper, true events in igcse coursework, 19th-century Ireland, Hannah Kent#39;s new novel tells the book essays, story of three women, drawn together to english coursework help, rescue a child from a superstitious community. Nora, bereft after the essays, death of igcse english, her husband, finds herself alone and caring for her grandson Micheál, who can neither speak nor walk. Dbq Ap World History Essay. A handmaid, Mary, arrives to igcse english, help Nóra just as rumors begin to spread that Micheál is a changeling child who is bringing bad luck to the valley. Orwell Essay. Determined to igcse coursework, banish evil, Nora and Mary enlist the help of Nance, an apa format references elderly wanderer who understands the igcse coursework help, magic of the old ways. Essay. Twenty-something bartender Jason Bishop’s world is igcse english, shattered when his estranged father commits suicide.

But the greater shock comes when he learns his father was a secret agent in camus essay, the employ of the Invisible Hand, an ancient society of igcse english, spies wielding magic in a centuries-spanning war. Now the Golden Dawn --- the steps on writing, shadowy cabal of coursework help, witches and warlocks responsible for Daniel Bishop’s murder, and the death of Jason’s mother years before --- have Jason in their sights. In Accounting. His survival will depend on mastering his own dormant magic abilities, provided he makes it through the igcse help, training. Jason#39;s journey through the testing thinking skills, realm of english help, magic will be fraught with peril. Best Book Essays. But with enemies and allies on both sides of coursework, this war, whom can he trust? Twenty years ago, college student Axel Prince Wolfe --- heir apparent to his Texas family#39;s esteemed law firm and its shade trade criminal enterprises --- teamed up with his best friend, Billy, and a Mexican stranger in a high-end robbery that went wrong. Abandoned by his partners, he was captured and camus essay imprisoned, his family disgraced, his wife absconded, his infant daughter Jessie left an orphan. Two decades later, with 11 years still to serve, all Axel wants is to english coursework, see the woman his daughter has become. And Home. When the chance comes to escape in coursework help, the company of testing critical thinking in accounting principles, Cacho, a young Mexican inmate with ties to a major cartel, Axel takes it. Igcse Coursework Help. But a startling discovery reignites an essay old passion and english help sends Axel headlong toward reckonings many years in the making. Steps. A whaler#39;s daughter, Flora Mackie first crossed the help, Arctic Circle at the age of 12, falling in steps on writing research paper, love with the cold and unforgiving terrain and forging lifelong bonds with the english coursework, Inuit people who have carved out an existence on its icy plains.

She sets out to become a scientist and polar explorer, despite those who believe that a young woman has no place in this harsh world, and in 1892, her determination leads her back to in marathi, northern Greenland at igcse coursework, the head of a British expedition. Yearning for wider horizons, American geologist Jakob de Beyn joins a rival expedition led by the furiously driven Lester Armitage. When the on internet, path of Flora#39;s expedition crosses theirs, the english coursework help, three lives become intertwined. If we cannot be clever, we can always be kind. Steps Research. Copyright 2017 The Book Report, Inc.

All Rights Reserved.

I want to pay someone to write my paper for me! - Trust My Paper - IGCSE ENGLISH COURSEWORK - DESCRIPTIVE - YouTube - Johnson and Wales - Providence

Igcse english coursework help

Write My Essay Online For Cheap - Write Essays For Money - Cambridge IGCSE English - Literature (0486) - Jacksonville State University

Buy An Essay Cheap - English language department at Ackworth high… - Texas Christian University

Kulehull i pianoet. Et essay om musikken pa Utoya om fellesskap og om nye farger. Igcse English Help. Frank Havroy. 1 Kulehull i pianoet Et essay om musikken på Utøya om fellesskap og om nye farger Frank Havrøy Vi bestemmer oss for best book for css, å synge Bysjan, bysjan lite bån som ekstranummer. Den kan passe. Konserten er ferdig, vi har sunget oss gjennom et program med klagesanger og menneskelig lidelse. Det har vært en forferdelig påkjenning, mobiltelefonene våre ligger i garderoben og gløder av meldinger som tikker inn i ett sett, den ene meldingen mer uutholdelig enn den forrige. Coursework Help. Vi står ute i sakristiet et lite øyeblikk, puster ut og går inn i kirkeskipet igjen. Essay On Internet. Jeg sier et par ord, ord jeg har glemt i det samme øyeblikk jeg har sagt dem.

Ord som har problemer med å passere svelget og tungen. Coursework Help. Publikum er stille. Alle vi seks sangerne i Nordic Voices plasserer oss rundt dem og begynner å synge denne norske vuggevisen. Essay. Vi omkranser vårt tyske publikum med overtonesang, naturtoner og norske ord om trøst og hvile. Igcse English Coursework. Våre ansikter er hovne, men vi synger. Testing Critical In Accounting. Vi synger og er ett med publikum. Igcse English Coursework Help. I denne situasjonen er vi ikke lenger artister og publikum er ikke lenger publikum. On Internet In Marathi. De er sammen med oss i denne stunden, vi er sammen med dem, og båndet mellom oss er sangen. English Help. J eg lukker øynene et øyeblikk. Essay On Internet. Jeg har vært med på dette før.

Jeg har sunget om trøst og hvile og sett publikum smelte foran mine øyne. Igcse Help. Det kunne ha vært innbilning den gangen for best book for css, mange år siden, men det var noe som skjedde der jeg sto med gitaren rundt halsen og sang meg gjennom Night Vision av Suzanne Vega. Igcse English. Det var et av disse øyeblikkene som for alltid skulle forme meg som musiker, en av de første gangene jeg med sikkerhet kan si at best book for css essays jeg følte at coursework jeg og publikum var ett. De var slitne, slitne etter en uke med politiske diskusjoner, teltliv, regnvær, sene kvelder i kafeen med kortspill MUSIKK ETTER 22. Camus Essay. JULI SKRIFTSERIE FRA SENTER FOR MUSIKK OG HELSE, VOL 7 NMH-PUBLIKASJONER 2014:5, SIDE 11 23. 2 frank havrøy og sang, alltid sang, nye vennskap, tapt kjærlighet, vunnet kjærlighet, og musikk.

Alltid musikk. English Coursework Help. Og der var det jeg sto og traff en nerve hos mitt publikum. Apa Format References. I kafeen på Utøya. Men nå er jeg her. Igcse English Coursework. I Tyskland. On Internet. 1 Og jeg tenker at igcse english det går en lang linje fra musikeren som hadde sin spede karrièrestart i kafébygget på Utøya til musikeren som avslutter konserten han aldri kommer til å glemme. Critical Thinking Principles. Det var på Utøya jeg for igcse english, alvor fikk en scene og et publikum, et publikum som lot oss som kom dit med gitarer og et spedt repertoar få muligheten til å gi av oss selv og eksperimentere med våre egne musikalske krefter.

Utøya var teltliv, politikk, vennskap, kortspill i kafeen, fotballturneringer, Nakenodden (der jeg aldri helt turte å foreslå å skulle gå med noen), kjærlighet som kom og gikk og kom igjen (men for det meste gikk den), sentralstyrets underholdning, kursene, debattene. Og musikk. On Writing. Alltid musikk. Igcse English Coursework Help. Sang og musikk. Til enhver anledning. Rundt bålene, i kafeen, ved ethvert arrangement, i Bakken, når Gro Harlem Brundtland kom, når Jens Stoltenberg talte, når kulturkursene presenterte sine produksjoner ved slutten av uka. Alltid sang, alltid musikk. Steps Paper. Det var allsang: dette felles språket vi alle hadde. Vi er auf ere. Igcse English Coursework. Jeg kan fremdeles synge sangen, selv om det har gått over critical thinking in accounting 25 år siden jeg sang den sist. English Coursework Help. I siste vers reiste vi oss, tok hverandre i hendene og sang den litt stolprete lyrikken der hender og venner selvsagt rimte.

Alle var med, alle sang og ingen var i tvil om hvor de hørte hjemme. Testing Critical Skills. Selv våre fiender i Unge Høyre kunne til en viss grad av og til innrømme at igcse coursework de var misunnelige på sangen vår og det fellesskapet den bygget opp. Mine minner fra Utøya er sentrert rundt musikk. Det var musikken som dro meg ut dit, år etter år. Research Paper. Musikken som tonsatte alt som skjedde der. Igcse Coursework. Vi visste ikke alltid hvem som skulle tale, ei heller hva som skulle debatteres, men vi visste at camus essay det kom til å bli sang og allsang. English Coursework. Det var noe besnærende med denne allsangen. Steps Paper. Jeg kunne treffe på et menneske jeg aldri hadde møtt før, men i sangen fant vi en aktivitet vi kunne dele, en aktivitet vi begge kunne, der vi kjente reglene. Igcse Coursework. Sangen bandt oss sammen i et fellesskap.

Der lå mine sterkeste minner fra Utøya, og jeg skjønte det der jeg sto og sang i Tyskland, på en kveld som var så svart som kvelder kan få blitt. References. Men disse var mine minner. Igcse English. Var det slik at testing thinking skills principles andre hadde musikalske minner fra Utøya som stemte overens med mine? Hvilken musikk var det som 1 Konserten det her er referert til var med vokalensemblet Nordic Voices i Evangelische Stadtkirche i Roth, Tyskland. Igcse English Coursework. 12. 3 kulehull i pianoet dannet lydsporet til vår tilstedeværelse der, hvilken funksjon hadde den og hvorfor er det slik at practice world essay mennesker som søker sammen så ofte synger sammen? Lydspor fra Utøya I løpet av min tid i AUF hadde organisasjonen to english help, ledere. Den ene var Turid Birkeland, den andre var Jens Stoltenberg. Critical Thinking Skills Principles. Jeg bestemte meg for igcse english, å intervjue dem 2 for å finne ut noe om deres forhold til musikken på Utøya.

Hvordan stilte de seg til de spørsmålene jeg hadde stilt meg selv om musikkens plass, om lydsporet til aktivitetene på Utøya? På spørsmål til Jens Stoltenberg om hva slags forhold han hadde til musikken på Utøya, svarer han: Mitt forhold til musikk på Utøya er allsang rundt bålet, hvor lyden fra sangen og gitarspillet blandes med bålets knitring. Apa Format. For meg fremstår dette som et ganske romantisk minne, men også et minne som stemmer godt overens med mitt eget. Help. Det sier noe om stemningen, en atmosfære som musikken bygger opp under. Og så er det allsang. Apa Format. Jens sitt minne om musikken er mennesker som synger sammen. Igcse Coursework. Turid Birkeland 3 sin inngang til AUF var på mange måter musikken. Essay. Noe av det første hun gjorde var å være med i en av de mange visegruppene AUF huset. Hun sier om musikken at: for igcse english coursework help, meg er ikke noen av de sterkeste minnene fra Utøya de såkalte politiske verkstedene eller de politiske debattene i Bakken 4, men det er faktisk musikken.

Når man tenker over camus essay de sakene som stod sentralt i den politiske hverdagen på Utøya, som for coursework help, eksempel EU-kampen, så finner jeg hennes minne nesten oppsiktsvekkende. Apa Format References Research. Samtidig beskriver Turid Birkeland, som Jens Stoltenberg, musikken som stemningsskaper: Hva er det som skaper stemningen på Utøya? Det er allsangen, og så er det de som sitter med gitar rundt bålene, og så er det kafeen hvor den ene etter 2 Denne teksten er blant annet basert på intervjuer med Turid Birkeland, Jens Stoltenberg og Renate Tårnes. Igcse English Coursework Help. 3 Turid Birkeland, tidligere leder av AUF, stortingsrepresentant for Arbeiderpartiet, og kulturminister Bakken på Utøya er den store uteplassen fra hovedhuset og opp mot kafébygget. Camus Essay. Denne bakken er det stedet der blant annet Arbeiderpartiets ledere i alle år har kommet for english coursework help, å tale til leirdeltakerne. References. 13. 4 frank havrøy den andre kom opp og sang. Jeg husker Monica fra Vestfold som sang.

Jeg kan huske enkeltpersoner. Coursework. Det er musikk som tonefølge til menneskelige møter, og det er allsangen. History Essay. Det stemningsskapende er i musikken rundt bålene, i kafeen, det er musikk som forsterkende element i det sosiale. English Coursework Help. Turid Birkeland innrømmer at camus essay det kanskje er romantiserte minner, men hun beskriver også hvordan musikken var til stede nærmest ved alt som skjedde på øya: I enhver fylkesleir med respekt for seg selv, så var det en som satt og spilte gitar. English Help. Bolsjevika ville ikke vært Bolsjevika om det ikke hadde en som satt og spilte gitar, helst to. Selv de politiske møtene Det var jo ikke en debatt som ikke ble åpnet av allsang i bakken, ikke sant? Og vi hadde, i hvert fall i min tid, mange kulturverksteder i tillegg. World History. Det vet jeg at det ikke alltid har vært, men i de årene jeg holdt på, så var det det alltid. Igcse. Folk som kom inn og holdt teater- og musikkverksted, enten det var Trygve Hoff eller det var Tramteater-folk.

Turid Birkeland har alltid vært en politiker som har vært opptatt av kultur. Under hennes ledertid i AUF stod kulturen spesielt sterkt, noe som blant annet kunne ses i de mange organiserte kulturaktivitetene som ble gjennomført på leirene i hennes lederperiode. Men samtidig forteller hun også om spontane musikalske aktiviteter som utgjorde en felles plattform og et lydspor til alt det andre som foregikk på øya. Nå er Turid Birkeland og Jens Stoltenberg, sammen med meg, representanter for essay on internet, 80-tallets generasjon på Utøya. Igcse English. Men også den generasjonen som var der i 2011, var opptatt av musikken.

I tiden etter 2011 ble jeg oppmerksom på et filmopptak av Gro Harlem Brundtlands tale den 22. Skills. juli. Før hun gikk på talerstolen, ledet Renate Tårnes publikum i allsang. Da jeg så henne, tenkte jeg med en gang at coursework hun hadde overtatt min rolle. Testing Critical Thinking Skills. Nå var det hun som sto foran og var trubadur, nå var det hun som ledet an igcse english allsangen. Best Book Essays. Hadde det skjedd en forandring siden Turid Birkelands, Jens Stoltenbergs og min tid? På spørsmål om hvilken rolle musikken spilte på Utøya i 2011, svarte Renate Tårnes: 5 Musikken spilte en stor rolle, slik jeg tror den spiller en stor rolle i alle slags sammenhenger. English Help. Vi bruker sangen til å si et budskap, til å skape god stemning og ikke minst til å skape en fellesskapsfølelse. Sånn tror jeg det har vært lenge, og slik er det ennå. 5 Renate Tårnes (f. 1989), fra Bjugn, er tidligere leder av Sør-Trøndelag AUF og nåværende representant i Bjugn kommunestyre og i Sør-Trøndelag fylkesting.

14. 5 kulehull i pianoet Ifølge Renate Tårnes var musikken høyst viktig også i 2011, den var til stede, slik den var på 80-tallet, ved arrangementene, når hun, som hun sier var oppvarmer for apa format research paper, publikum eller ledet dem i allsang. Renate Tårnes trekker også fram musikken på Utøya som fellesskapbygger, et lydspor som var til stede under enhver aktivitet. Hva slags musikk var det som utgjorde dette lydsporet? Både Turid Birkeland, Jens Stoltenberg og Renate Tårnes trekker fram allsangen, med andre ord de sangene som utgjør allsangtradisjonen i arbeiderbevegelsen. English. Men det var også, som Turid Birkeland sier, visetradisjonen som deltakerne på leiren på mange måter hadde arvet fra foreldrene sine.

Det var sanger som Kjærlighetsvisa (Halvdan Sivertsen) og You ve got a friend (Carole King), eller Postgirobyggets Idyll, sangen som Renate Tårnes sang fra scenen bare timer før angrepet. References. Alle sangene er forholdsvis enkle å spille, enkle å improvisere andre- og tredjestemmer til, og enkle å få andre til å synge med på. Igcse Coursework. Det er to camus essay, funksjoner musikken hadde, og som de alle tre understreker: Det er musikken som stemningsskaper og det er musikken som fellesskapbygger. Igcse English. Hvorfor sang og hvorfor synge sammen? Under minnekonserten i Oslo Domkirke 30. Steps Paper. juli 2011 introduserte Hilde Hummelvoll 6 sangen Til ungdommen 7 (Nordahl Grieg / Otto Mortensen) med å fortelle historien om ungdommene som svømte fra øya og som brukte sangen for å finne styrke for å komme seg til fastlandet. Coursework. Tyrifjorden er lumsk, med sterke strømmer og en temperatur som aldri kommer opp på et behagelig nivå, i hvert fall ikke for en såpass lang svømmetur som denne. Dbq Ap. Men historien 8 til disse ungdommene handlet om hvordan de fant styrke i å søke sammen i denne sangen. Det var en overlevelsesstrategi, og det var sangen som ble verktøyet.

En sang som så til de grader representerer den allsangtradisjonen som var rotfestet i arbeiderbevegelsen og på Utøya. På mange måter likner denne historien på Jon Roar Bjørkvolds innledning til boken Det musiske mennesket, der han forteller om sin egen historie om 6 Opptak av hennes introduksjon kan for eksempel finnes her: watch?v=d18fhlav3ua ( ) 7 Se sangtekster bakerst i boka. 8 Tønsberg Blad , nettutgaven: ( ) 15. 6 frank havrøy båtturen i storm som nesten gikk aldeles galt, men der hans datters sang ga ham tilgang til en egen styrke han ikke visste han hadde (Bjørkvold, 2007). Igcse Help. Bjørkvolds bok handler om hvordan musikk utløser større krefter i oss, for camus essay, eksempel i møte med naturkrefter om bord i en liten båt, eller på svøm fra overhengende fare. Coursework Help. At mennesker søker sammen for å synge sammen, er godt dokumentert. On Writing. Det er anslått at english coursework help cirka mennesker synger i kor i Norge 9, noe som i tilfelle gjør korbevegelsen til en av de større kulturinstitusjonene i Norge.

Anne Haugland Balsnes (2009) forteller i sin doktoravhandling om hvordan hennes kormedlemmer i Belcanto former sin identitet gjennom å synge og musisere sammen i et fellesskap og derved skaper sterke mellommenneskelige relasjoner. Paper. Man kan selvsagt argumentere for at igcse coursework help man vel så raskt kan bygge slike relasjoner i et fotballag, men det er altså noe med å bruke stemmen som gir noe spesielt. Research. Allerede på fosterstadiet kan vi se hvordan barnet reagerer på mors stemme ved at hjerteaktiviteten går betydelig ned etter at moren har sunget for det (Myskja 1999, s. Igcse. 37). Book. Bradley (2009) hevder at english også 9 måneder gamle mennesker er i stand til å koordinere en vokal musikalsk aktivitet (Bradley 2009, s. 277). Dbq Ap World. Slike koordinasjonsprosesser finner vi også i kor. Müller og Lindenberger (2011) har vist at igcse help både pust og hjertets aktivitet synkroniseres når mennesker synger sammen, og at dbq ap world history essay resultatene faktisk var klarest når forsøkspersonene sang unisont, altså som en allsang (Müller Lindeberger, 2011, s. Igcse English Coursework Help. 1). Paper. Stemmen er en bærer av emosjoner, en av de kanaler der vi kommuniserer våre følelser til omverdenen. Alle mennesker er født med en trang og en evne til å forstå sin nestes lyder av skiftende følelser (Powers Trevarthen, 2009, s. English Coursework. 232). Apa Format References. Det er nok ikke veldig dristig å foreslå at igcse coursework help en slik trang og evne til å forstå andre mennesker også er sentral for dbq ap, vår overlevelse som art. English Help. I det hele tatt, å synge sammen har mange dokumenterte positive effekter, og det virker som om mennesker oppsøker unisone situasjoner helt spontant.

I en guide kalt Singing and camus essay, Mental Health (2012) gjennomgår en gruppe forskere fra Canterbury Christ Church University en rekke studier og forskningsresultater som underbygger påstandene om at igcse english synging kan være velgjørende for essay in marathi, menneskers mentale helse. Igcse. De oppsummerer med at essay sang i grupper kan generere positive følelser, skape grobunn for igcse help, gode 9 Tallet er et anslag gjort i sin tid av Norges Korforbund, basert på Statistisk sentralbyrå sin undersøkelse Norsk kulturbarometer 2008 (se litteraturliste). Practice Dbq Ap World History Essay. 16. 7 kulehull i pianoet forventninger, gi et bedre selvbilde, øke mestringsfølelse, samt skape sosiale nettverk og struktur (Morrison Clift 2012, s. 8). Igcse Coursework. Det er med andre ord godt dokumentert at camus essay sang er nærliggende for oss mennesker å bruke når vi vil oppnå fellesskapsfølelse med våre medmennesker og også for å rett og slett føle oss bedre. Igcse English. Samtidig er sang en aktivitet vi alle kan bidra til. Instrumentet ligger der for dbq ap world essay, hånden.

Vi trenger ikke lang trening i å synge unisont med andre, spesielt når målet ikke er skjønnsang, men kanskje heller handler om å vise fram en inkluderende kollektivitet. Igcse Coursework. Som Turid Birkeland forteller da jeg spurte henne om hvorfor sangen og det å bruke stemmen sammen blir så sentralt for fellesskapet, slik som på Utøya: Hva skal vi ellers gripe til? [ ] Hva annet har vi som tusen mennesker kan gjøre samtidig? Det er ut i fra erkjennelsen av sang som fellesskapbygger og sangens funksjon som velgjører at testing thinking arbeiderbevegelsens allsangtradisjon vokser fram. Det er også allsangtradisjonen som står sentralt når vi skal prøve å si noe om musikken på Utøya. Allsang for fellesskapet Allsangtradisjonen er sterk i arbeiderbevegelsen. Igcse English Help. Den er til stede på stort sett ethvert arrangement, fra små medlemsmøter til store markeringer. Testing Critical Thinking. Men allsangen, altså den unisone sangen, er ikke noe fenomen som kun tilhører arbeiderbevegelsen.

I religiøse organisasjoner står allsangen også sterkt, den skaper et bånd mellom menneskene, på lik linje med sangen på et møte i Arbeiderpartiet eller LO. Det finnes teorier om at til og med grupper av neandertalere brukte en slags sang som et middel for å styrke gruppetilhørigheten, markere revir og som kommunikasjonsmiddel for eksempel i jakt (Hagen Hammerstein 2009, s. 312). Igcse Coursework Help. John Potter nevner i sin bok Vocal Authority at steps Homer og Athenaeus skriver om sanger som ble sunget av arbeidere (Potter, 1998, s. Igcse Coursework. 6). World Essay. Derfra går det en lang linje av kollektiv sang fram til i dag. Igcse. Vi vet at bondehærene sang sammen da bøndene reiste seg mot adelen under bondekrigene i Tyskland i (Kjeldstadli, 2013, s. Book Essays. 8) og at korsangen i Frankrike fikk et kraftig oppsving etter revolusjonen i 1789 (Lysdahl, 1995, s. Igcse English Coursework Help. 176). Best Book For Css Essays. En av de mest kjente sangene som brukes i arbeiderbevegelsen, Din tanke er fri (oversatt av Alf Cranner fra Die Gedanken sind frei), finnes i tidlige versjoner som i 17. 8 frank havrøy sangboken Lieder der Brienzer Mädchen, trykket i Bern mellom 1810 og Allsang, det å synge sammen, har med andre ord vært brukt av mennesker helt siden de først befolket jorden og frem til i dag. Igcse English Help. Det å gjøre musikk sammen, er viktig for essay in marathi, oss fordi musikken på mange måter ikke er et objekt vi observerer, men en aktivitet vi deltar i. Igcse Coursework Help. Christopher Small introduserte begrepet to essay in marathi, music, og mener med det at help alle som involveres i en musikalsk prosess, gjør det han kaller musicking (Small, 1998, s. Camus Essay. 50), med andre ord er musikken ikke et objekt, men en prosess i oss og mellom oss. Musikken blir dermed viktig for english coursework help, vår eksistens, eller som Balsnes trekker fram, at ved å delta i musikk spiller vi på våre relasjoner til hverandre og verden og får en følelse av hvordan verden er og hvordan man forholder seg til den (Balsnes, 2009, s. Testing. 288).

Det er en sosialisering som løper gjennom all musikalsk aktivitet; det er en aktivitet som også er grunnleggende sosial. Igcse English Coursework Help. Selv om musikk ikke nødvendigvis er den eneste aktiviteten som binder folk sammen, så er ofte sosialt samhold et vanlig resultat av den (Finnegan, 1989, s. Best For Css. 329). Musikalsk aktivitet er sterkt knyttet opp mot utviklingen av identitet. Det er ikke tilfeldig at igcse english coursework help man på Utøya blant annet finner innslag av visetradisjonen, kampsangene og de sosialt engasjerte tekstene. Camus Essay. Det er nok heller ikke tilfeldig at jeg aldri kan huske å ha hørt en klassisk konsert på Utøya noen gang. Musikken kan virke som et speil på hvordan vi ser oss selv, som om vi finner oss selv bekreftet i musikken (DeNora, 2000, s. 68), men samtidig konstruerer vi vår identitet gjennom musikken vi oppsøker og opplever. English Coursework. Vi former vår identitet sammen med andre ved at steps on writing vi lar musikkvalget danne inngangen til et større symbolsk verdifellesskap. Når dermed Utøyas musikk i sjangre dreier seg om visetradisjon, kampsang og sosialt engasjerte sangtekster, så blir disse musikalske valgene et speil som forteller om en identitet der sosialt engasjement er viktig, men der også avstand til borgerskapet står sentralt.

Musikken speiler en identitet som sier at english coursework man engasjerer seg for research paper, verdier som symboliserer fellesskap mer enn egoisme. Den første linjen i Vi er Auf ere, er ganske talende i så måte: Skal vi ha kaffe, wienerbrød og egoisme? Nei, røde faner, sang og sosialisme! Ved å avvise kaffe, wienerbrød og egoisme, som jo lett kan assosieres med borgerlige verdier, er det kanskje ikke så rart at igcse help den klassiske musikken ikke hørte hjemme på Utøya, og at steps on writing paper musikken dermed speiler en identitet 18. 9 kulehull i pianoet som handler om fellesskap, et fellesskap som kommer til uttrykk gjennom allsangen. Igcse English Coursework. Allsang binder mennesker sammen, den skaper et bånd mellom dem. Camus Essay. Det er som Turid Birkeland sier: menneskene i organisasjonen kunne krangle så busta føyk i det ene øyeblikket, men deretter reise seg opp, holde naboens hender høyt i været og synge Stein Ove Bergs Ta hverandre i handa og hold av full hals. En slik musikalsk handling fungerte nærmest som en konfliktdemper. English Coursework. Samtidig er det tydelig at sangen har et budskap.

Allsangen i arbeiderbevegelsen springer ut fra arbeiderbevegelsens tankegods rundt det kollektive, der solidaritet er det store etiske ankeret (Kokkvold, 1981, s. 14). I motsetning til borgerskapets individfokus, ble det kollektive dyrket. Testing Thinking Skills In Accounting Principles. Tilbake står fellesskapet, og tanken om allsang som møtested for å skape et fellesskap. Coursework. Samtidig skal det jo også sies at camus essay tanken om å viske ut det individuelle og å dyrke det kollektive, har vært utviklet til det ekstreme og utgjort tankegods som også har representert mørke samfunnskrefter. Allsang har vært ett av elementene som har vært brukt for både å oppildne og indoktrinere mennesker. Men, allsangen og den felles sangtradisjonen som er i arbeiderbevegelsen og som preget Utøya, bærer med seg en aktivitet som alle kan delta i. Igcse English. Reglene er enkle, sangene bærer ikke med seg store estetiske krav, og alle bidrar med de kreftene de har. En allsangaktivitet bærer også med seg en form for steps, eksklusivitet. Igcse Help. Det er sanger som i utgangspunktet kun de innvidde kan, og aktiviteten innebærer regler for fremføringen som utenforstående til en viss grad ikke har tilgang til. Camus Essay. På den måten styrker den også båndene til de som er innenfor. Igcse Coursework Help. Sangen på Utøya fellesskap, stemningsskaper og fortrøstning I 2010 deltok jeg på min siste organiserte samling på Utøya.

Sammen med mitt gamle kor fra AUF-tiden var jeg til stede under Veterantreffet som ble arrangert i forbindelse med 60-årsjubileet for on writing, overrekkelsen av Utøya fra fagbevegelsen til AUF. Etter vår opptreden, sa Jens Stoltenberg: 19. 10 frank havrøy Jeg talte her i dag, og mange andre talte her i dag om alle minnene vi har, om vennskap og tilhørigheten vi har til Utøya. Igcse. Men jeg er redd for at det ikke er mine taler folk husker. In Marathi. De husker ikke noen ting av hva jeg sa.

Men de husker sangene dere sang. Rytmene og følelsene de utløste. Så sangen dere formidlet til oss i dag er en viktig del av vår felles identitet (Moen Giske, 2012, s. Igcse English Coursework. 238) På mange måter sier Jens Stoltenberg noe av det samme som Turid Birkeland, at steps on writing research det er atmosfæren og musikken som sitter sterkest igjen i minnet. Igcse Coursework. Han er også tydelig på å understreke Utøya som politisk verksted, slik han sa det i NRK-dokumentaren Historien om en øy: Man kan bare forstå Utøya som et politisk sted, en politisk skolering og et sted der mennesker møtes, der det blir et fellesskap og der det menneskelige flyter sammen med det politiske. Practice Dbq Ap History. Det er ikke vanskelig å oppfatte musikken som en del av det Jens Stoltenberg kaller det menneskelige. Både Turid Birkeland, Jens Stoltenberg og Renate Tårnes beskriver musikken på Utøya som en fellesskapbygger og stemningsskaper, enten den nå spilte sin rolle i allsangen, som kollektiv hukommelse eller som lydspor til samling rundt bålet i leirene eller ved stranden i Bolsjevika.

Det var allsangen, det var visetradisjonen, det var, som Turid Birkeland sier det, Dylan og Sivertsen, eller, som i 2011, Postgirobygget. English Coursework Help. Alle disse sangene som lot seg synge med enkle gitargrep og unge stemmer. Moen og Giske skriver (ibid., s. 204): Utøya har alltid hatt sine egne gitarhelter. Hver generasjon vil huske den eller de som enten fikk eller tok rollen som entertainer ved leirbålet, som ledet allsangen i Kafébygget og nederst i bakken. Testing Thinking. Selv var jeg en av disse. English Coursework Help. Jeg var ingen retoriker, ingen politikerspire. Apa Format References Paper. For meg var det musikken på Utøya som lokket. English Help. For meg var det sjansen til å komme til et sted der jeg ble lyttet til som musiker, et sted der jeg fikk sjansen til å prøve ut mine egne krefter sammen med andre, og samtidig et sted der jeg fikk spille ut mitt beste sjekketriks med gitar på kneet rundt et leirbål.

Det var allsang, det var viser, det var en åpenhet for essay, de som ville prøve seg som musikere for igcse english help, et velvillig og lyttende publikum. Essay In Marathi. Utøya var et bevis på at igcse english coursework help mennesker søker sammen i sang, et sted der sangen fungerte som et bånd mellom mennesker fra vidt forskjellige miljøer og steder i landet. Historien til Renate Tårnes forteller at dbq ap history essay dette musikalske limet var til stede også i Det går en lang linje fra den spede starten jeg som musiker opplevde på Utøya sent på 80-tallet til den musikeren som stod og sang for sitt tyske 20. 11 kulehull i pianoet publikum denne julidagen i Det var et stille publikum, et publikum som ble ett med oss i vår sang. Coursework. Sangen fungerte som fortrøstning, som båndet mellom oss. Vi hadde aldri klart det samme om vi kun hadde snakket med publikummet vårt. Camus Essay. Vi mennesker søker sammen i sang. Igcse. Det er noe av det næreste i oss, det binder oss sammen på en grunnleggende måte. Når Turid Birkeland spør hva annet skal vi gripe til?, så har hun et poeng. Det er ikke tilfeldig at vi griper til sangen i etterkant av det som skjedde. Essay In Marathi. Til ungdommen har fått en annen mening, på samme måte som jeg opplever Bysjan, bysjan lite bån annerledes etter å ha sunget den i Tyskland den 22. Igcse Coursework Help. juli.

Jens Stoltenberg sier det samme til meg, at testing thinking skills in accounting principles mange av sangene har fått en sterkere betydning. Help. Renate Tårnes ordlegger seg slik: En del av musikken vil aldri bli det samme igjen. Essay On Internet In Marathi. Enkelte sanger er vanskelig å synge, andre gir meg stor glede og andre kan jeg ikke høre en tone av før jeg griner. Coursework Help. Til ungdommen ble et sterkt symbol, både fordi den bar med seg en uhyre kraftfull historie fra den dagen og fordi den representerte Utøyas lange musikktradisjon; fra diktet ble skrevet som en protest mot forsøkene fra Nasjonal Samlings Ungdomsorganisasjon på å kaste styret i Norsk Studentforening i 1936 til den ble en av de viktigste allsangene på Utøya. Slik er sangene blitt forandret med tiden. Camus Essay. Slik bærer Til ungdommen nå en ny farge, en ny dybde. English. Piano med kulehull På Utøya står det et piano. Critical Thinking In Accounting. Jeg husker godt da det kom ut dit.

Vi hadde ønsket oss et piano lenge, men det fantes ikke økonomi til det. Det viste seg vel at coursework help vi som maste ikke var høyt nok oppe i hierarkiet, for thinking skills in accounting, det var først da noen av de tilreisende musikkjendisene spurte om det samme, at pianoet ble fløyet ut til øya. English Coursework Help. I april 2012 reiste jeg til Utøya igjen. Essay. I kafébygget sto det ennå, og jeg prøvde et par stille akkorder på instrumentet. English. En ting var at camus essay det låt forferdelig ustemt. English Help. Noe helt annet var at instrumentet nå var preget av en rekke kulehull. Camus Essay. Klangene jeg la var de samme som for 25 år siden, men det låt annerledes. Igcse Coursework Help. Som Til ungdommen hadde pianoet nå en annen farge, en ny dybde og en annen mening. 21. 12 frank havrøy Musikken på Utøya har vært uhyre viktig for veldig mange mennesker. Testing Critical Thinking Skills. Den har vært bindemiddel for english help, de mange tusener av ungdommer som har besøkt øya, den har løftet fram et fellesskap og en kollektivitet som har lange tradisjoner i arbeiderbevegelsen.

Den har virket som stemningsskaper og historieforteller. Essays. Musikken på Utøya og den rollen noen av disse sangene har fått i ettertid, sier noe om musikkens betydning for oss mennesker. English. Den sier noe om hvordan musikk og kanskje spesielt sang, er så nærliggende å gripe til når vi ønsker å komme nærmere hverandre, oppleve fellesskap og skape nye farger og dypere samspill mellom oss. Referanser Balsnes, A. Steps Research. H. (2009). Igcse Help. Å lære i kor. Camus Essay. Belcanto som praksisfellesskap, Avhandling for english coursework help, graden PhD. Testing Critical Thinking Skills In Accounting. Oslo: Norges musikkhøgskole. Igcse. Bjørkvold, J. Research. R. (2007). English. Det musiske mennesket, Oslo: Freidig Forlag. Testing Critical Thinking Skills In Accounting. Bradley, B. Igcse. S. (2009). On Writing. Early Trios: Patterns of igcse sound and history essay, movement in coursework help the genesis of apa format research meaning between infants. English Coursework. I S. Mallock C. Camus Essay. Trevarthen (Red.).

Communicative Musicality. Igcse. Exploring the steps, basis of english help human companionship (ss ). Oxford; Oxford University Press. For Css Essays. DeNora, T. Igcse English. (2000). Camus Essay. Music in igcse english coursework help Everyday Life. References Research Paper. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Finnegan, R. (1989).

The Hidden Musicians, Music-making in an English Town. Igcse. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Hagen, E. Research Paper. H. Coursework Help. Hammerstein, P. (2009). Dbq Ap World History Essay. Did Neanderthals and other early humans sing? Seeking the biological roots of igcse help music in the territorial advertisements of primates, lions, hyenas, and best for css, wolves. Musicae Scientiae, special issue , Finland: University of help Jyväskylä. On Writing Paper. Kjeldstadli, K. (2013). English Coursework. Fagbevegelsens sangbok, forord i Gå inn i din tid. Apa Format References Research Paper. Oslo: LO og Fagforbundet. English Help. Kokkvoll, A. (1981). Av og for steps on writing research paper, det arbeidene folk: Streif i arbeiderbevegelsens kulturhistorie.

Oslo: Tiden. English Coursework Help. Lysdahl, A. J. K. (1995). Camus Essay. Sangen har lysning: Studentersang i Norge på tallet. Igcse English Help. Oslo: Solum. Practice. Moen, J. Coursework. S. Book. Giske, T. (2012). Igcse English Coursework. Utøya: en biografi. Oslo: Gyldendal. 22. 13 kulehull i pianoet Morrison, I. Clift, S. (2012).

Singing and for css, Mental Health. Coursework. Kent: Canterbury Christ Church University Centre. Thinking Skills In Accounting Principles. Müller, V. Lindenberger, U. (2011). Igcse English Coursework. Cardiac and Respiratory Patterns Synchronize between persons during Choir Singing. Testing Thinking Skills In Accounting Principles. PLOS One, 6 (9). English Coursework. San Fransisco: Myskja, A. (1999). Book Essays. Den musiske medisin.

Lyd og musikk som terapi. Oslo: Grøndahl og Dreyer. Potter, J. Igcse. (1998). Skills Principles. Vocal Authority: Singing Style and igcse, Ideology. Steps Paper. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Coursework. Powers, N. Practice Dbq Ap History. Trevarthen, C. Igcse Help. (2009). On Internet. Voices of igcse shared emotions and steps on writing paper, meaning: Young infants and igcse coursework help, their mothers in Scotland and best book, Japan. I S. Mallock C. Trevarthen (Red.). Igcse. Communicative Musicality.

Exploring the thinking principles, basis of igcse english human companionship, Oxford: Oxford University Press. Small, C. (1998). Practice. Musicking. The Meanings of Performing and igcse english, Listening. Practice Dbq Ap History Essay. Middletown: Wesleyan University Press. Igcse English Coursework. Vaage, O. Essay In Marathi. F. Help. (2008). Best Book. Norsk kulturbarometer Oslo: Statistisk sentralbyrå. 23.

Redaktorer: Jan Sverre Knudsen Marie Strand Skanland Gro Trondalen Musikk etter 22. Igcse Coursework. juli Musikk etter 22. Camus Essay. juli Skriftserie fra Senter for musikk og helse, vol. 7 NMH-publikasjoner 2014:5 Musikk etter 22. Vurdering av prosjekt Musikk Ilsvika smabarn, 2015. Vurdering av prosjekt Musikk Ilsvika smabarn, 2015 Denne maneden vil vi vurdere prosjektet vart om musikk som vi startet i oktober. Malene med prosjektet var: Barna skal fa oppleve ulike rytmer a bevege. Arsplan for igcse help, musikk 10-trinn, 2013/2014 L?rer: Erlend Alm Lerstad. ARSPLAN MUSIKK 10-TRINN Arsplan for research, musikk 10-trinn, 2013/2014 L?rer: Erlend Alm Lerstad Grunnleggende ferdigheter i faget (fra Kunnskapsloftet) Grunnleggende ferdigheter er integrert i der de bidrar til. Musikkprosjekt Skytta demenssenter Rapport juni 2014 «Med sofaen som musikkscene» Musikkprosjekt Skytta demenssenter Rapport juni 2014 «Med sofaen som musikkscene» Juni 2014 Bente Sande Granberg, Trude Hande Hjelset og Heidi Mette Karlsnes Foto: Rita Romskaug 1 Innholdsfortegnelse Innledning.

Kim Trym. Coursework Help. med hjemlengsel og utferdstrang. Konsert for 1. Book For Css Essays. - 7. English. arstrinn. Essays. Kim Andre Rysstad (sang) / Trym Bjonnes (sang, gitarer, perkusjon, loops) 2010 2011 Kim Trym med hjemlengsel og utferdstrang Kim Andre Rysstad (sang) / Trym Bjonnes (sang, gitarer, perkusjon, loops) Konsert for english help, 1. Best Book For Css Essays. - 7. Igcse English Coursework. arstrinn : Kim Trym programmet To unge musikere vokste. PEDAGOGISK TILBAKEBLIKK SOLJE, JANUAR, 2016. Hei alle sammen og takk for research, en fin start pa 2016. Help. Det er noen herlige barn som gar pa Solje og vi er heldige som far tilbringe dagen sammen med dem. On Internet. Gjennom. Arsplan Musikk 1. kl Byskogen skole 2012/2013. Arsplan Musikk 1. kl Byskogen skole 2012/2013 Musikk Formal med faget Alle barn, unge og voksne i vart samfunn har et forhold til musikk.

Musikk brukes i mange forskjellige sammenhenger og har dermed ulike. Aktiviteter pa Dansebandfestivalen. Igcse Help. D?nseb?ndet med Arnstein i spissen sorget for at world history essay det ble liv pa dansegulvet pa Cafeen. Aktiviteter pa Dansebandfestivalen D?nseb?ndet med Arnstein i spissen sorget for at igcse english help det ble liv pa dansegulvet pa Cafeen. Thinking. Torsdagen 7/7-05 Denne uken ble turen lagt til Telemark, bestemt Seljord. Dansebandfestivalen. Minnebok 1 BOKMAL Minnebok Dette lille heftet er til dere som har mistet noen dere er glad i. Igcse. Det handler om livet og doden, og en god del om hvordan vi kan kjenne det inni oss nar noen dor. Camus Essay. Nar vi er. DEN NORSKE KIRKE Kopervik menighet. DEN NORSKE KIRKE Kopervik menighet Lokal plan for igcse coursework help, kirkemusikk i Kopervik menighet Innledning I folge Kirkeloven 9, 2.ledd, er det na palagt at skills hver menighet har en egen lokal plan for igcse coursework, kirkemusikk.

Med. Musisere Hovedomradet musisere har musikkopplevelse, forstatt bade som estetisk opplevelse og eksistensiell erfaring, som faglig fokus. Steps Research Paper. Hovedomradet omfatter praktisk arbeid med sang, spill pa ulike instrumenter. Tor Fretheim. English Coursework Help. Kj?re Miss Nina Simone. Tor Fretheim Kj?re Miss Nina Simone FAMILIEN De trodde det ikke. De klarte ikke a forsta at apa format paper det var sant.

Ingen hadde noen gang kunnet tenke seg at igcse english coursework help noe slikt skulle skje. Research. Sant hender andre steder. Det. Forslag til for- og etterarbeid i forbindelse med skolekonserten. Forslag til for- og etterarbeid i forbindelse med skolekonserten Mister E in concert Her er l?rerveiledningen til konserten Mister E in Concert, skrevet av Etienne Borgers for igcse, barn mellom 6 og 12 ar.

Det. - Tegne, rable og male - Se pa bilder og film - Bygge og forme - Legge puslespill og lose oppgaver - Bruke/se form og farger - Dagdromme - Gjenkjenne detaljer - Orientere deg inne og ute - Skape og bruke. Det star skrevet i evangeliet etter Matteus i det 26. Research. Kapittel: Preken 17. Igcse. Februar 2013 1. Camus Essay. sondag i fastetiden Kapellan Elisabeth Lund Det star skrevet i evangeliet etter Matteus i det 26. Kapittel: Sa kom Jesus sammen med disiplene til et sted som heter Getsemane, Arsplan for coursework, musikk 9. Testing In Accounting. trinn, 2013/2014 L?rere: Erlend Alm Lerstad og Alice Fagerdal. Arsplan for igcse, musikk 9. On Writing Paper. trinn, 2013/2014 L?rere: Erlend Alm Lerstad og Alice Fagerdal Grunnleggende ferdigheter i faget (fra Kunnskapsloftet) Grunnleggende ferdigheter er integrert i der de bidrar til utvikling. Rapport til Norsk Folkehogskolerad. Help. Pedagogisk utviklingsarbeid ved Toneheim folkehogskole i 2006. Rapport til Norsk Folkehogskolerad Pedagogisk utviklingsarbeid ved Toneheim folkehogskole i 2006 Innholdsfortegnelse Innledning.

3 Utviklingsarbeid ved Toneheim folkehogskole i 2006. Practice World. 4 Elevsamtaler. Manedsbrev fra Revehiet Mars 2015. Manedsbrev fra Revehiet Mars 2015 Viktige datoer i mars: 10/3: Petter fyller 6 ar!! 10/3: Barnehagedagen, tema er «Vi vil ut»! Vi feirer med natursti ute i skogen. Igcse English Help. 11/3: Ida fyller 4 ar!! 24/3: Max fyller. Preken 8. Steps On Writing Paper. mai 2016.

Sondag for igcse, pinse. Kapellan Elisabeth Lund. Paper. Joh. Igcse English Coursework Help. 16, 12-15. Preken 8. mai 2016 Sondag for best for css essays, pinse Kapellan Elisabeth Lund Joh. Igcse Help. 16, 12-15 Enna har jeg mye a si dere, sa Jesus til disiplene.

Men dere kan ikke b?re det na. For Css Essays. Det er begrensa hvor mye vi mennesker klarer. Arsplan Musikk 2014 2015 Arstrinn: 3. Igcse. arstrinn L?rere: Ida Myrvang, Arsplan Musikk 2014 2015 Arstrinn: 3. Essay On Internet. arstrinn L?rere: Eli Aanensen, Elisabeth B. Langeland, Akersveien 4, 0177 OSLO Kirsten G. Varkoy og Karianne F. Moen Tlf: 23 29 25 00 Kompetansemal Tids-punkt. Telle i kor steg pa 120 fra 120 Erfaringer fra utproving Erfaringene som er beskrevet i det folgende er gjort med l?rere og elever som gjennomforer denne typen aktivitet for forste gang. Igcse English Coursework. Det var fire erfarne. Arsplan i 7. klasse musikk 2016-2017 Antall timer pr uke: 2 L?rer: Laila Ween L?reverk: Musikkisum7, Cappelen. Delks Salmebok og Pris hans navn. Barnesalmeboka, og annet relevant sangstoff i samarbeid. Det star skrevet hos evangelisten Matteus i det 28. Essays. Kapittel:

Preken 5. Coursework Help. april 2015 Paskedag Kapellan Elisabeth Lund Det star skrevet hos evangelisten Matteus i det 28. Essay In Marathi. Kapittel: Da sabbaten var over english og det begynte a lysne den forste dagen i uken, kom Maria Magdalena. Musikalsk CV CAROLINE ROSTE. Fra Os i Osterdalen Sanger. Musikalsk CV CAROLINE ROSTE Fra Os i Osterdalen Sanger Mal og drommer Langsiktig mal Hovedmalet mitt har til na forst og fremst v?rt a ha det goy med musikken. Essay On Internet In Marathi. Min storste drom er a na sa langt som mulig. I dansen ogsa. English Coursework Help. Hovedtekst: 1 Mos 1,26-31. Evangelietekst: Joh 2,1-11. Critical Thinking Skills In Accounting Principles. NT tekst: Ap 21,1-6. Coursework. Barnas tekst: Luk 2,40-52.

3. Research Paper. sondag i apenbaringstiden (19. Coursework. januar) Hovedtekst: 1 Mos 1,26-31 Evangelietekst: Joh 2,1-11 NT tekst: Ap 21,1-6 Barnas tekst: Luk 2,40-52 I dansen ogsa 14 S o n d a g e n s t e k s t F OR V O K S N. Hekta pa musikk. Best Essays. Konferanse om musikk, deltagelse og barnevern, 4. desember 2014 Hogskolen i Oslo og Akershus Monika Overa. Hekta pa musikk Konferanse om musikk, deltagelse og barnevern, 4. Coursework Help. desember 2014 Hogskolen i Oslo og Akershus Monika Overa Musikkterapeut ved Akershus Universitetssykehus Ahus, Seksjon IR For musikkterapigruppa. Tekst: Eirik Svenke Solum, Foto: Fredrik Blom/ Joacim Jorgensen, one people. 1 2013 visjon 17. 16 Prayer One En musikalsk verdensbonn for on writing research, fred. Igcse Coursework. Det var det Asmund Gylder onsket a skape da han samlet artister og bidragsytere fra hele verden i One Prayer-prosjektet.

Det har blitt til en 40 minutter. L?RER: For en smart gutt! Tenk at references paper du bare er 12 ar og kan stille sa kloke sporsmal! Jesus som tolvaring i tempelet Lukas 2, 41-52 Alternativ 1: Rollespill/ dramatisering Sted: Nasaret (plakat) og Jerusalem (plakat) Roller: Forteller/ leder Jesus Josef Maria Familie Venner L?rer FORTELLER: ABC 12345678910 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ?OA Forste gang vi hadde forskolegruppe var det viktig a fa frem hva barna tenkte om det a v?re forskolebarn og hva barna tenker er viktig nar vi har en slik gruppe. Du er med dette invitert til a v?re. Du er med dette invitert til a v?re i Skedsmo kirke! Hva er konfirmasjonen?

Konfirmasjonen er et undervisningstilbud som avsluttes med en forbonnsgudstjeneste. Ordet konfirmasjon kommer av det latinske. Hovedomrade: Muntlige tekster, Sprak og kultur. UNDERVISNINGSOPPLEGG TIL LNUs NETTSIDE FORSIDEARK Trinn: VG3 Tema: Lyrikkkafe i mellomkrigstiden Hovedomrade: Muntlige tekster, Sprak og kultur Kompetansemal: sette sammen og framfore et avgrenset skjonnlitter?rt. Periodeplan for igcse coursework help, januar til juni 2011. Storetveit barnehage Periodeplan for dbq ap history, januar til juni 2011 Godt nyttar til alle! Vi er na klar for igcse, a fortsette vart prosjekt: Sprakglede i en mangfoldig barnehage. Fra august til desember 2010 la vart. PROGRAM VARKONSERT I ST.MIKAEL KATOLSKE KIRKE I MOSS 09.04.2016 kl.

16:00. PROGRAM VARKONSERT I ST.MIKAEL KATOLSKE KIRKE I MOSS 09.04.2016 kl. 16:00 Hjertelig velkommen alle sangervenner og publikum Mannskoret MAS inviterer til varkonsert og har i den forbindelse invitert Moss. Er du blant dem som pleier a lengte etter varen? Lengter du etter a kjenne varmen fra solen, se knopper pa tr?rne, pinseliljer i full blomst? Husker du sommervarmen i forrige uke? Vi apnet doren, tok kaffien. Halvarsplan for Innset og Vonheim barnehager, Avdeling Kjillarstuggu.

Halvarsplan for references research, Innset og Vonheim barnehager, Avdeling Kjillarstuggu Varen 2012 HALVARSPLANA BYGGER PA ARSPLAN FOR INNSET OG VONHEIM BARNEHAGER 2012 OG PLAN FOR KOMPETANSE- OG KVALITETSUTVIKLING 2012-2015. Frevo. gitarhelter. English Coursework. Artist - instrument. Steps On Writing Paper. Konsert for coursework help, 8. Camus Essay. - 10. arstrinn. English. Utdanningsetaten. Dbq Ap Essay. Oslo kommune.

2010 2011 Frevo gitarhelter Artist - instrument Konsert for help, 8. - 10. Apa Format References Research. arstrinn Oslo kommune Utdanningsetaten : Frevo programmet Hva kjennetegner en gitarhelt? Et kjent riff? Ma man v?re en god gitarist. Mellom liten og stor Tonar og ord. Synnove Kvile Hogskulelektor ved musikkseksjonen, Hogskulen Stord/Haugesund. Mellom liten og stor Tonar og ord Synnove Kvile Hogskulelektor ved musikkseksjonen, Hogskulen Stord/Haugesund Utdrag fra ein observert skulekonsert Illustrasjonsfoto: Lars Opstad/Rikskonsertene Kva for.

Sammen for english, alltid. Essay In Marathi. Oversatt av Bodil Engen. GUUS KUIJER Sammen for igcse coursework, alltid Oversatt av Bodil Engen FORSTE KAPITTEL om at Mimo gjor det slutt med meg fordi jeg er dikter L?REREN ER FORELSKET i mamma! Kan man tenke seg noe verre? NEI! Altsa, foreldrene. Ingunn Aamodt. Marlena Evensen.

Party! Ingunn Aamodt Marlena Evensen Party! KAFEEN 1 «Hva om vi fikser en fest til helga?» spor Minda liksom tilfeldig og ser pa Emma og meg over critical thinking in accounting principles bordet. Igcse Coursework Help. Kafeen er nesten tom, slik den ofte har v?rt i det siste. Preken 6. april 2015.

2. References Research. paskedag I Fjellhamar Kirke. English. Kapellan Elisabeth Lund. Preken 6. Essays. april 2015 2. English Coursework Help. paskedag I Fjellhamar Kirke Kapellan Elisabeth Lund I paska horer vi om bade dod og liv. For Css Essays. Vi moter mange sterke historier her i kirka. Igcse Help. Og sterke folelser hos Jesus og hos de som. Kristus Apenbart I Sitt Eget Ord #71. Steps Research. Hagen i ditt Sinn. #1. Brian Kocourek, Pastor Grace Fellowship. English Coursework Help. Januar 25, 1997. 1 Kristus Apenbart I Sitt Eget Ord #71.

Hagen i ditt Sinn. #1. Brian Kocourek, Pastor Grace Fellowship. Camus Essay. Januar 25, 1997. Matt 13,24-30 24. Igcse English. Han la ogsa fram en annen lignelse for best for css, dem og sa: Himlenes rike. MANEDSPLAN FOR MANEN mars 2015 UKE MANDAG TIRSDAG ONSDAG TORSDAG FREDAG 10 2 3 4 Tur i n?rmiljoet 5 Vannleik pa vannrommet 6 Vannleik pa vannrommet Formingsaktivitet/samling MAT Smoremaltid Matpakke Matpakke. Roald Dahl. Coursework Help. Matilda. Apa Format Research. Illustrert av Quentin Blake.

Oversatt av Tor Edvin Dahl. Roald Dahl Matilda Illustrert av Quentin Blake Oversatt av Tor Edvin Dahl Kapittel 1 Bokleseren Det er noe merkelig med foreldre. Igcse Coursework. Selv nar barnet deres er sa ufyselig at critical thinking skills principles du knapt kan tro det, synes de. KURS FOR BARN Hvor tar minnene veien. Heidi Tanum Innlevert oppgave til ks-utdanning. Igcse English Help. KURS FOR BARN Hvor tar minnene veien Krisesenteret i Vestfold har forpliktet seg pa a jobbe godt med barn. Vi har flere ansatte med barnefaglig kompetanse, Kapittel 11 Setninger 11.1 For var det annerledes.

For noen ar siden jobbet han her. Skills In Accounting Principles. Til hosten skal vi nok flytte herfra. English. Om noen dager kommer de jo tilbake. Skills In Accounting Principles. I det siste har hun ikke folt seg frisk. English. Om. Forslag til for- og etterarbeid i forbindelse med skolekonserten. Forslag til for- og etterarbeid i forbindelse med skolekonserten Mister Etienne in concert Her er l?rerveiledningen til konserten Mister Etienne in testing thinking in accounting Concert, skrevet av Etienne Borgers for english coursework, barn mellom 6. Oslo musikk- og kulturskole Fagplan for saksofon.

Oslo musikk- og kulturskole Fagplan for saksofon Innledning 1. Essay In Marathi. Innhold 1.1. Begynnerundervisning 1.2. Igcse Coursework Help. Arbeidsmater og oving 1.3. Repertoar Begynnerniva Mellomnviva Viderekommet niva 1.4. Critical Thinking Skills. L?ringsaktiviteter. Kunsten i gangene er ogsa preget av vinteren. English Coursework Help. 3. trinn har laget fine collagebilder.

Januar 2013. Camus Essay. Nytt ar med kalde dager lokker alltid riksmediene til Tynset. Pa den kaldeste dagen hittil, tirsdag 15. Igcse English Coursework Help. januar, dukket bade TV2 og Aftenposten opp. Critical Skills Principles. Se video fra Aftenposten her! Kunsten i. Geir Gulliksen Historie om et ekteskap. Igcse Coursework Help. Roman.

Geir Gulliksen Historie om et ekteskap Roman Om forfatteren: Geir Gulliksen er forfatter og forlegger. Thinking Principles. Han har skrevet dikt, skuespill, essays og barneboker. Coursework Help. Blant de seneste bokene hans er de kritikerroste. ARSPLAN 2009-2010. Camus Essay. Trygghet og glede hver dag! ARSPLAN -2010 Trygghet og glede hver dag! Arsplan -2010 FORORD Med utgangspunkt i Rammeplan for barnehagens innhold og oppgaver fra Kunnskapsdepartementet, har Mangelberget barnehage utarbeidet en arsplan. Klangbilde. Igcse. Hva er musikk? Hva er ikke musikk?

Gar det an a spille til et bilde dere har laget? Denne gangen skal dere fa bestemme dette selv. Klangbilde Hva er musikk? Hva er ikke musikk? Gar det an a spille til et bilde dere har laget? Denne gangen skal dere fa bestemme dette selv. Konsert for 1. Essay On Internet. - 7. Igcse English Coursework. arstrinn Om programmet Hva er musikk?

Hva. Avspenning A leve med tungpust 5 Avspenning Denne informasjonen er laget for camus essay, a hjelpe deg a handtere tung pust. Igcse Help. Hvis pusten er i forverring eller du erfarer pustebesv?r som en ny plage, er det viktig at. R E B B E s L I L L E G I T A R H E F T E. R E B B E s L I L L E G I T A R H E F T E versjon 2.0 21 januar 2013 Til gitarelevene ved Hammerfest kulturskole Av Lars Rune Rebbestad Kontakt: Mobil: 900 91 531 - Epost: [email protected] - Nettside: Grunnleggende ferdigheter: Grunnleggende ferdigheter er integrert i kompetansemalene der de bidrar til utvikling av og er en del av fagkompetansen. A kunne uttrykke seg muntlig i musikk inneb?rer a synge, SPRAKGLEDE I KLEM BARNEHAGE Sprakstimulering er en av de viktigste oppgavene for essay on internet, barnehagen.

Vi i KLEM barnehage har derfor utarbeidet denne planen som et verktoy i vart arbeid med a sikre et godt sprakstimulerende. Liv Koltzow Melding til alle reisende. Roman. Liv Koltzow Melding til alle reisende Roman Om forfatteren: Liv Koltzow (f. Igcse English Coursework Help. 1945) debuterte i 1970 med novellesamlingen Oyet i treet. Camus Essay. I 1972 kom hennes forste roman, Hvem bestemmer over Bjorg og Unni?, Sentralmal og spredningsmal av Peer Andersen Peer Andersen 2014 Sentralmal og spredningsmal i statistikk I dette notatet skal vi se pa de viktigste momentene om sentralmal og spredningsmal slik de blir. Kan sitt publikum. Av Linn Carin Dirdal. Kan sitt publikum Publisert: 5.11.2015 Kouame Serebas formidling av frihet i musikken var et av flere fine aspekter ved familieforestillingen Shama Shama under Bergen Internasjonale Musikkfestival.

Kouame. Den franske revolusjon Samfunnsfag Side 1 av 5. Side 1 av 5 Politisk vekkelse og borgerskapets overtagelse Valget til stenderforsamlingen Tekst/illustrasjoner: Anne Schjelderup/ Filosofiske sporsmal: Anne Schjelderup og Oyvind Olsholt Sist. Arsplan for musikk 9. Igcse Coursework. trinn, 2014/2015 L?rere: Erlend Alm Lerstad og Eva Kristin Knutsen. ARSPLAN MUSIKK 9. Critical Principles. TRINN Arsplan for coursework help, musikk 9. trinn, 2014/2015 L?rere: Erlend Alm Lerstad og Eva Kristin Knutsen Grunnleggende ferdigheter i faget (fra Kunnskapsloftet) Grunnleggende ferdigheter er integrert. Konserten Sviskekompott med Jorid Vorum fiolin/gitar,kari Heggas gitar/fiolin og Hilde Waseth pa floyte. RAPPORT 2011/12. Steps Research. Januar: Konserten Sviskekompott med Jorid Vorum fiolin/gitar,kari Heggas gitar/fiolin og Hilde Waseth pa floyte. Igcse. Ble fremfort og visualisert gjennom bruk av gjenstander og kjente sanger.god. De kastet fra seg garna, og sa var de i gang, og Peter fulgte Jesus i tre ar, fram til den siste paska i Jerusalem.

Preken 15. April 2012 i Fjellhamar kirke 2. Book Essays. s i pasketiden Kapellan Elisabeth Lund Hva er vi opptatt av? I dag far vi hore om Simon Peter. En av disiplene til Jesus. English Coursework. Alle som har lest litt i Bibelen kjenner. FOR A TA BEDRE VARE PA DEG.

Cecilie Flo 7 EFFEKTIVE TIPS FOR A TA BEDRE VARE PA DEG SELV Cecilie Flo ARBEIDSHEFTE FOR AUTISME- OG ADHD-MAMMAER 2 av 13 Velkommen! Du har na et arbeidshefte i handen med 7 effektive tips for on writing, a. ARSPLAN I MUSIKK 5. Igcse. 7. In Marathi. TRINN BREIVIKBOTN SKOLE 2014-2015. ARSPLAN I MUSIKK 5. Igcse English Help. 7. Testing Critical Skills In Accounting. TRINN BREIVIKBOTN SKOLE 2014-2015 L?rer: Knut Brattfjord L?reverk: Ingen spesifikke l?reverk Malene er fra L?rerplanverket for help, kunnskapsloftet 2006 og vektlegger hva elevene skal. I meitemarkens verden Kapittel 6 Flerspraklig naturfag Illustrasjon Svetlana Voronkova, Tekst, Jorun Gulbrandsen Kapittel 1. Samir far noe i hodet.

Na skal du fa hore noe rart. Camus Essay. Det er ei fortelling om. Bjorn Ingvaldsen Far din Far din, sa han. Det sto en svart bil i veien. English Coursework. En helt vanlig bil. Stasjonsvogn. Men den sto midt i veien og sperret all trafikk. Steps On Writing Research. Jeg var pa vei hjem fra skolen, var sein, hadde. PERIODEPLAN HOMPETITTEN VARHALVARET 2012. Igcse English Help. PERIODEPLAN HOMPETITTEN VARHALVARET 2012 Innledning Godt nytt ar til alle! Vi ser frem til a starte pa varhalvaret, og vi fortsetter det pedagogiske arbeidet med ekstra.

Manedsbrev fra Harelabben November 2013. Manedsbrev fra Harelabben November 2013 Tilbakeblikk pa oktober: Oktober har gitt oss host pa sitt beste, med sol, flotte farger, mild temperatur, og ikke minst gode hverdager i naturen Elgjakta har vi. Velkommen til. Apa Format References Research Paper. Det magiske ordet er: Jeg vil! Med dette Sesam-Sesam kan du lukke opp de storste berg (Hans Borli) Velkommen til KULTURSKOLEN i eidskog Det magiske ordet er: Jeg vil! Med dette Sesam-Sesam kan du lukke opp de storste berg (Hans Borli) Det du l?rer hos oss kan du fa brukt i mange sammenhenger. Foruten. Periodeplan Januar- Mars 2009 Innledning Ett nytt ar har begynt og vi ser frem til a oppleve mye spennende de neste 3 maneder inne pa Konglius. English. I denne planen vil vi ga igjennom hvordan vi arbeider pa. Preken 31. Dbq Ap. mars 2013 Paskedag Kapellan Elisabeth Lund.

Preken 31. Igcse English. mars 2013 Paskedag Kapellan Elisabeth Lund Dette hellige evangelium star skrevet i evangeliet etter Johannes i det 20. Testing Skills In Accounting. kapittel: Tidlig om morgenen den forste dagen i uken, mens det enna er. 2016 Hvis dine orer henger ned! Fokus pa voksenrollen Bakgrunn for coursework help, valg av prosjekt Da vi satte oss ned for dbq ap world essay, a diskutere mulige prosjekter, startet vi med a se tilbake pa hvilke prosjekter vi har hatt tidligere, Uteliv kombinert med kunst, kultur og kreativitet. PROSJEKTTITTEL «Uteliv kombinert med kunst, kultur og kreativitet» - Samarbeid med eksterne fagpersoner fra Universitetet i Nordland. Igcse English Coursework. FORANKRING I RAMMEPLANEN «Barnehagen skal formidle verdier og kultur, ARSPLAN I MUSIKK 5. Essay On Internet In Marathi. 7. Igcse Help. TRINN BREIVIKBOTN SKOLE 2013-2014. ARSPLAN I MUSIKK 5. 7. Best For Css. TRINN BREIVIKBOTN SKOLE 2013-2014 L?rer: Knut Brattfjord og Hege Skogly L?reverk: Ingen spesifikke l?reverk Malene er fra L?rerplanverket for igcse coursework help, kunnskapsloftet 2006 og vektlegger hva. Arsplan musikk 3. Critical Skills. trinn 2016/ 2017 Tidspunkt (uke) Kompetansemal: (punkter fra K-06) Delmal: Arbeidsmetode: Vurderingsmetode: Hele aret (Julesanger: 48, 49, 50, 51) - Beherske et sangrepertoar fra ulike. Nytt fra volontorene. English Coursework Help. Media og jungeltelegrafen.

NUMMER 3 Nytt fra volontorene Nytt fra april 2011 I dette nummeret 1 Media og jungeltelegrafen 2 Hundvag bydelshus 3 Metropolis 4 Tasta bydelshus 5 Bekkefaret bydelshus 5 Neste maned Media og jungeltelegrafen. Muntlige ferdigheter A kunne skrive A kunne lese A kunne regne Digitale ferdigheter. Formal med faget: Alle barn, unge og voksne i vart samfunn har et forhold til musikk. Essay On Internet In Marathi. Musikk brukes i mange forskjellige sammenhenger og har dermed ulike funksjoner og ogsa ulik betydning for igcse coursework, hver enkelt. : Frevo. Practice History. Produksjonsnummer: 109H112 Oslo.

: Frevo Produksjonsnummer: 109H112 Oslo SPORSMAL OM TURNEPLANEN Turneplanlegger Ole-Henrik Holos Pettersen Kultur- og idrettsetaten Oslo kommune E-post: [email protected] Tlf: FICC-Rally sommeren 2004 FICC-Rally sommeren 2004 Na som Norsk Bobinforening har v?rt medlem av FICC en stund, har jeg lyst til og skrive litt om verdenstreffet som FICC arrangerer hvert ar. I de senere. Konsertinformasjon. Brakebotta. Coursework. Rikskonsertenes Skolekonsertordning. Turneen er et samarbeid mellom. Konsertinformasjon Rikskonsertenes Skolekonsertordning Brakebotta Petter Frost Fadnes, Chris Sharkey, Stale Birkeland Klassetrinn: 1. On Writing Research Paper. 7. English Coursework. klasse Produksjonsnr. Essay In Marathi. 109HL02 og 110VL02 Turneen er et samarbeid. Minoritetsspraklige barn i barnehage regelverk og veiledere. Fylkesmannen i Sor-Trondelag Minoritetsspraklige barn i barnehage regelverk og veiledere 9. Igcse English. desember 2014 Anne Kirsti Welde Minoritetsspraklige barn er ikke definert i barnehageloven eller i rammeplanen.

ARBEIDSPROVEN Bokmal ELEVENS HEFTE. ARBEIDSPROVEN Bokmal ELEVENS HEFTE LESEKORT 1 A D A B O V N F G I P L Y O U M S T ? R E H J K a d a b o v n f g i p l y o u m s t ? r e h j k LESEKORT 2 sa vi al du syl vat dyr ore klo hest fole prat lys. VISJON: Hole kulturskole tenner gnister PEDAGOGISK PLATTFORM: Kulturskolen gir oppl?ring, opplevelse og formidling innen kunstfagene: musikk, visuell kunst og teater. Best For Css Essays. Kulturskolen onsker a vekke nysgjerrighet. REAKSJONER ETTER SKYTINGEN PA UTOYA. Under selve situasjonen vil de fleste v?re opptatt av a overleve og all energi gar med til a handtere den trussel de star ovenfor.

Fa forsoker a v?re helter, og de fleste forstar REAKSJONER ETTER SKYTINGEN. Gode melodier Ola Fjellvikas - sang Merethe Troan - sang. Gode melodier Ola Fjellvikas - sang Merethe Troan - sang Konsert for igcse coursework help, 1. On Writing Research. - 7. arstrinn PROGRAMMET Ola og Merethe er pa jakt etter den gode melodien. Igcse English. De har samlet ett knippe gode melodier som de vil spille. PEDAGOGISK TILBAKEBLIKK OKTOBER 2012 Hei alle sammen Tiden flyr og allerede er vi i november! Forst vil jeg takke for essay on internet in marathi, sa bra oppmote og for igcse coursework, bidragene deres pa FN- dagen, haper dere hadde en trivelig ettermiddag. Det star skrevet i evangeliet etter Johannes i det 1. On Internet In Marathi. Kapittel: Preken 3 s i treenighet 14. juni 2015 Kapellan Elisabeth Lund Det star skrevet i evangeliet etter Johannes i det 1. Kapittel: Dagen etter sto Johannes der igjen sammen med to igcse coursework help, av disiplene sine.

Da Jesus. Carl-Johan Vallgren. Research. Havmannen. Igcse Coursework. Roman. Oversatt av Bjorn Alex Herrman. Carl-Johan Vallgren Havmannen Roman Oversatt av Bjorn Alex Herrman DET FINS INGEN begynnelse, og det fins ingen slutt. Apa Format References Research. Jeg vet det na. Coursework. For andre fins det kanskje fortellinger som forer noe sted, men ikke. 2. Essay. sondag i fastetiden (16.mars) Hovedtekst: Matt 15,21-28.

GT tekst: 1 Mos 32,24-30. NT tekst: Jak 1,2-8. English Coursework Help. Barnas tekst: Joh 3,1-8. 2. Research Paper. sondag i fastetiden (16.mars) Hovedtekst: Matt 15,21-28 GT tekst: 1 Mos 32,24-30 NT tekst: Jak 1,2-8 Barnas tekst: Joh 3,1-8 Merket for livet 42 S o n d a g e n s t e k s t F OR V O K S N E: M A T T. KAPITTEL 2 KOPIERINGSORIGINAL 2.1 Informasjon om et politisk parti Nedenfor ser du en liste over de storste partiene i Norge. Igcse Coursework. Finn hjemmesidene til disse partiene pa internett. Apa Format Research Paper. Velg et politisk parti som. Brosjyre basert pa Ung i Stavanger 2013. Coursework Help. Ved Silje Hartberg Kristinn Hegna. NOVA, 1.juni 2013.

Brosjyre basert pa Ung i Stavanger 2013 Ved Silje Hartberg Kristinn Hegna NOVA, 1.juni 2013 Dette horte vi da vi horte pa ungdommen! I mars 2013 svarte nesten 5000 ungdommer fra Stavanger pa sporsmal om. Etter at du bestemte deg for a folge Jesus, pa hvilken mate har du/har du ikke folt det som en nyskapelse? Nytt liv i praksis 24/7/365 Gud er ikke bare interessert i gudstjenestelivet vart. Han er interessert i livet vart. Essay. Derfor er disippellivet noe som eksisterer 24 timer i dognet, 7 dager i uken og 365 dager.

LIKESTILLING OG LIKEVERD Oppsummering Kroppanmarka barnehagers Interne prosjekter 2009 2011 Resultatene er basert pa egne observasjoner som utgangspunkt for vare antagelser Er det forskjeller i samspill. ALF VAN DER HAGEN KJELL ASKILDSEN. Help. ET LIV FORLAGET OKTOBER 2014. ALF VAN DER HAGEN KJELL ASKILDSEN. ET LIV FORLAGET OKTOBER 2014 «Man trenger noen ganger a v?re alene, sa man slipper a gjore seg mindre enn man er.» KJELL ASKILDSEN, notatbok, 24. februar 2007 INNHOLD. Omsorg til personer i sarbare situasjoner.

Omsorg til personer i sarbare situasjoner - Praksisfortellinger som inngang til forstaelse N?rv?r nar identitet er truet En phd. Apa Format References Research. studie av god omsorg Pleiernes fortalte erfaringer med god omsorg fra egen. SONGS AND SWEET POTATOES Jeg tenker at igcse english coursework help slik som livet er, slik er musikken. Musikken er full av stemninger, rytme og folelser. Camus Essay. Den er noen ganger stillestaende som en gra hverdagsmandag. Igcse English Coursework. Andre ganger fnisete. Panamahatten. Camus Essay. En rytmisk fortelling. Igcse Coursework Help. Artist - instrument. Camus Essay. Konsert for igcse coursework help, 8. Essay On Internet. - 10. Igcse English Coursework Help. arstrinn. 2010 2011 Panamahatten En rytmisk fortelling Artist - instrument Konsert for essay on internet, 8. Help. - 10. arstrinn : Panamahatten programmet Roald Dahl (1916-1990) ble fodt i Wales av norske foreldre.

Han vokste opp i Storbritannia, ARSPLAN I MUSIKK FOR 4. TRINN HOSTEN 2015. ARSPLAN I MUSIKK FOR 4. Research Paper. TRINN HOSTEN 2015 Fagl?rer: Anne Marte Urdal/Ruben Elias Austnes Uke MAL (K06) TEMA ARBEIDSFORM VURDERING 35-37 Kunne framfore sang, spill og dans i samhandling med Kunne beherske. DAG SOLSTAD Artikler 2005 2014 FORLAGET OKTOBER 2015 INNHOLD Forord Gombrowicz forever Arena: Folkets stadion, Bislet. English Help. (Selvbiografi 2.1.1950 13.2.1983) Jakten pa den historiske Ibsen. Steps. (Om Ivo de Figueiredos.

Buy College Essays Online - Custom Essay Writing - IGCSE ENGLISH COURSEWORK - DESCRIPTIVE - YouTube - Appalachian State University

Write My Paper For Me UK Online Do Cheap Research Papers - Powerful Tips To Score In Writing – IGCSE… - Old Dominion University

MythTV / Install / WhatNext / ACPIWake. Status of this Document: This wiki page is somewhat out of date. It refers to /proc/acpi/alarm which only coursework applies to kernel versions 2.6.21 and essays, earlier (Feisty Fawn, 7.04, and earlier). English Coursework Help! Kernel versions 2.6.22 and later (Gutsy Gibbon, 7.10, and later) use /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm instead. If your kernel version (type uname -a in a terminal window) is 2.6.22 or later, then the instructions below referring to /proc/acpi/alarm do not apply. For kernel versions 2.6.22 and later, you may go to testing thinking skills in accounting, and follow the /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm instructions. Also, you may want to igcse english help, take a look at best book for css essays this Ubuntu Forum how-to: ACPI wakeup on mythbuntu 9.04. DISCLAIMER: Due to igcse, the idiosyncrasies of motherboards and their BIOSes, finding an essay automatic wake-up/shutdown solution is not a one-size fits all process. This guide presents one possible solution and should hopefully get automatic wake-up/shutdown properly functioning on your MythTV box. Some boards are notoriously difficult to get waking, so you might want to google your motherboard and see what information you can find before trying this. As long as you are careful to backup any file before changing or replacing it and note original BIOS and set-up settings before changing them, undo-ing what you do here will be painless- and poses no danger to your board or OS.

The worst case scenario is it just won't wake up by itself and you have to igcse english coursework, restore some backed up files and settings. This guide approaches auto wakeup/shutdown using ACPI wakeup via the BIOS RTC (real time clock) alarm. This solution will work for many boards, but not all. Practice World History Essay! In the event this guide does not work for you, alternative methods- including nvram-wakeup and others- are just a google away (until someone who has nvram-wakeup experience adds to this guide). The wake-up function is provided on most modern boards by the ability to wake from RTC alarm- setting a date and english coursework, time in BIOS will cause the computer to power itself on and boot at the set time. Check the BIOS Settings (or similar) section of testing critical skills principles your mobo user guide or look in your BIOS settings to see if your board is capable. This setting is likely found under a sub-menu of Power Management APM, or Advanced- you just need to poke around to coursework, find it. It will likely be called something like Wake from RTC, Wake From Alarm, RTC Resume, etc. BIOS setup is camus essay usually entered by pressing DEL or F1 at boot. English Coursework Help! Again, consult you manual if you do not know how.

NOTE: On many boards, when this setting is enabled, it will wake only from references research, a time set and igcse help, saved from BIOS setup, and not from apa format references paper, a time set outside of the BIOS setup environment- as we want. All of the boards the original author of this document needed this setting disabled to correctly wake with ACPI. This is the recommended starting point, but is not mandatory. If you are unable to wake your board at step 1.4, try again after setting this to the opposite in BIOS. While you are investigating your BIOS settings, you should also look for settings involving ACPI Aware OS and ACPI 2.0 functions.

You may or may not need these enabled. In my experience, ACPI Aware OS needs to be enabled and ACPI 2.0 didn't seem to make a difference. One last thing to make note of while looking in BIOS setup is whether or not your hardware clock is set to UTC or local time. The clock should be on the main setup page. If the clock time (in 24 hour format) is the same as your local time, then it is not UTC (unless your local time zone happens to be GMT). If Ubuntu is the igcse english coursework help, only OS on testing critical thinking in accounting principles your system, chances are the time is help stored in UTC. If you are running a dual-boot Ubuntu/windows setup, then it will likely be local time. Camus Essay! You will need to know if it is UTC or not for step 2.1. Remember to make note of which settings you make changes to and what their original setting was; and don't forget to save the igcse coursework, changes before you exit BIOS setup.

Make sure you have ACPI functions enabled and exposed to the OS. If you have a modern board and power supply, the chances are you do: should give you long-ish list such as: Next, check for the most important part we need- access to the RTC alarm itself. then you are good to continue. Camus Essay! If you do not have ACPI support or /proc/acpi/alarm, then you need to install ACPI support. Of all the changes we will make to use ACPI wake-up, this is the heart of it all. English Coursework Help! is a script found in /etc/init.d/ that reads the best, hardware clock at igcse english coursework boot and copies it to system time; and apa format research, also copies the system time back to the hardware clock at igcse english coursework help shutdown or reboot. Camus Essay! By doing this, the hardware clock should remain accurate, as system time has likely been synchronized with an ntp server. However, this causes problems for a lot of boards, which will forget the igcse coursework help, RTC alarm time if the hardware clock is written to after having set the RTC alarm. To get around this, you make two small modifications to camus essay, the script to ensure the RTC alarm is written after the final write to the hardware clock.

Doing this won't hurt anything if your board does not require it and saves a lot of english coursework troubleshooting if you aren't sure. First, back up your existing in research paper, case you need to restore it. (From this point forward, all terminal commands assume you are in your user's home directory and that the user has sudo privileges. Gedit is used in the examples, but you can use nano, vi or your preferred editor.) Now, make two small additions to the existing At the head of the file, add the following line: Make sure to use grave accents instead of single quotes in the above code. The result will look like this: Next, scroll down to igcse coursework help, the tail of the on writing paper, file and look for: so that section of code now looks like this:

Save the result. This added command writes the wake time after the final clock change (the command directly above it). It is written twice, with a one second pause between writes, to satisfy a quirk of some boards. Writing it twice won't hurt anything if your board doesn't need it, so do it just in case. To correctly set the wake time, you need to know the format of your RTC alarm.

will return the RTC format. English Coursework! you should see something like: In this example, the format is camus essay yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss- the ** may be the correct month, 00 or be blank on your system- having no settable month seems to be common. Before you dig too much deeper into setting this up, it's a good idea to english coursework, determine whether or not your board is going to testing critical thinking principles, comply. At this point, everything should be ready to test a wake-up. To do this, you will set the igcse, system to wake five minutes from now. If your computer is slower, you can increase the time; if faster, you can decrease it.

Just make sure you allow for enough time for the system to shut down completely, with a minute or two to spare before it needs to wake. The following command uses our example time format of yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss and adds 5 minutes to the ACPI alarm. Camus Essay! If your time format is different, you will need to igcse english coursework, adjust the ordering of +00-00-00 00:05:00 to comply. It is a good idea to check if the command did the job right. If the year part looks like 0007 instead of critical thinking skills in accounting principles 2007, change +00 with +2000; this worked for igcse help, Acer Ferrari 3400, TravelMate 800, Asus M2NPV-VM and ABit VA-10. Now you can shut down the system to see if it wakes up. Bookmark this page if you haven't already. I'll see you when you get back. Sit back, relax and wait for your box to wake up. Hopefully, everything went as planned and your box woke itself as intended. If not, double-check each step above to be sure it was all correctly done.

If everything is correct, your board might need to reboot and complete a POST cycle before correctly waking, as some do. Skip ahead now to 3.0 Poweroff Kernel and try that remedy. If you tried the poweroff kernel but still failed to testing critical skills, wake, see 4.0 Troubleshooting. If it did wake, CONGRATULATIONS! It's all downhill from igcse english help, here. You will likely need at least one of these scripts for references paper, the wake-up/shutdown process: a script to adjust and set the wake-up time (if your mobo clock is UTC) a Pre-shutdown script (possibly) a Server Halt script (if you use poweroff kernel)

Examples of igcse coursework help a wake script MythWakeSet , pre-shutdown script MythShutdownCheck and best, server halt script for poweroff kernel MythShutDown are provided here. If you need to do something special on your system before shutdown, such as special service shutdown scripts, etc., then you are responsible for integrating them into the provided script. If your hardware clock is igcse english help set to UTC, you need MythWakeSet to adjust between the wake time MythTV will report (local time) with the time the RTC alarm requires (UTC). To create the wake script, open the practice dbq ap world, editor of your choice and copy and paste the following. Save it as MythWakeSet : Now, make the script executable and igcse english coursework, put a copy of it in /usr/bin: Yet another script, that works with old acpi and new rtc alarm: If you use your backend server for camus essay, other things in addition to MythTV, such as ssh or ftp transfers etc., you want to make sure that MythTV doesn't shut down the system while you are in the middle of igcse something. This is critical skills principles especially true if you have the backend set to a stingy idle timeout like 5 minutes.

One very effective way to do this is to check and see if another user is logged in, since you likely won't be transacting much non-mythtv business as the mythtv user. If you are not watching tv or a recording, but want the igcse english coursework, backend box to camus essay, remain alive, all you need to english, do is log into an ssh session and research paper, leave it open. You can do other checks in igcse english coursework, addition to- or instead of- checking for logged-in users: such as checking for specific running processes, etc. Add these checks to this script if needed, but first be sure to on writing paper, check that your changes work properly! Otherwise, your backend may shut down when it shouldn't or stay alive when it should shutdown. If you want to make sure no other users are logged in igcse english, before shutdown, copy and paste the following into an editor and save it as MythShutdownCheck ; if not, skip ahead to 2.3. Make the script executable and put a copy of it in /usr/bin: At this stage, you have the needed scripts and the box woke successfully on camus essay test. Now it's time to setup Mythtv to test MythWakeSet . Stop the server for needed changes and igcse coursework help, then run mythtv-setup: The settings you need are under 1. General, on page 5 (Shutdown/Wakeup Options).

The settings you need are: Block shutdown before client connected: you want this box unchecked , or the world, automatic shutdown routine will be blocked until a frontend client has connected. Idle timeout (secs): is english help how long the backend will wait in on writing, an idle state before wanting to shutdown. Igcse English Coursework! Normally, you would want this set to a reasonable amount between 300-1200 (5 to 20 minutes)- but to test it out, set it to critical skills principles, 60 so you don't have to wait long (just make sure you set it high enough to fully boot or it may shutdown again before everything is english loaded). Max wait for practice world, recording (min): determines whether or not the backend will shutdown if it is idle and there is a pending recording. English Help! e.g. if this is best book for css set to 20 minutes, the igcse, backend is world history idle and wants to shut down and the next recording is scheduled three hours in the future, the backend will shutdown and wake itsef up later. If the same conditions are true, but the recording is scheduled to start in igcse coursework help, 20 or fewer minutes, then it will wait, record it and then check this setting again after reaching an idle state . For now, set this to 1 to steps on writing research, make sure it shuts down for our tests. Startup before rec. (secs): is how much time the backend will allow for itself to fully boot and igcse english coursework, come up to best essays, speed, before being expected to record. Note that this time will be added as an offset to english help, the wake time. You should likely allow at camus essay least 200 seconds or more to be sure you do not miss beginning of your recording. Set this to a reasonable estimate of your boot time for now, but time your boot from powerup for your final setting. Wakeup time format: is the format your board expects for coursework help, the RTC alarm (you checked this earlier).

In this example, it is yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss adjust yours as necesary. Set wakeuptime command: is the command (or script) run to set the wakeup time. If you are using the UTC script above, enter: sudo /usr/bin/MythWakeSet $time This will call your script and pass it the waketime via the $time variable. Server Halt Command: is the command that is executed to bring the whole thing down. Testing Critical In Accounting Principles! If you are using the poweroff kernel, you will eventually enter sudo /usr/bin/MythShutdown here. For this test, enter: sudo /etc/init.d/mythtv-backend stop , which will only stop the backend. Pre Shutdown check-command: is the shutdown checker - enter sudo /usr/bin/MythShutdownCheck to use it or enter exit 0 if not.

The last thing to do before testing is to take care of permission issues. As you probably noticed, the help, above commands run as sudo, which would cause problems if it prompted for apa format, a password and igcse coursework, nobody was there to enter it-- nothing would ever happen. There are a number of ways to handle this- the critical skills, method presented here gives the mythtv user sudo privileges, without prompting for a password, for limited commands and resources. There are other alternatives you can explore; each with their own advantages and english, pitfalls. To give mythtv user the permissions we need: Add the following line to the end, making sure it is the essay on internet in marathi, only entry for english help, mythtv- if another entry for mythtv exists, replace it with this one: Before proceeding, go into the frontend and schedule a recording an hour or so from now and note the time it starts. Now we can test to see if the scripts and their interfaces with MythTV are set up correctly. Critical Skills Principles! First, set /proc/acpi alarm to igcse help, a known value (again, if your date/time format is not yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss, adjust as needed): Then, check to see it was set. You should see something simlar to:

Now, fire up the research paper, backend to test the igcse english coursework help, write to /proc/acpi/alarm. On Internet In Marathi! In this case, we won't lauch it as a daemon so we can see what is being logged: It should immediately start warning you of impending shutdown, count it down and then stop. Hit Enter to get a command prompt and then check to coursework help, see if MythWakeSet worked: As the example shows, the steps on writing paper, time returned should now reflect the waketime and not all 12's, as we set before the test. Coursework Help! Of course, yours will probably not match the example. If your hardware clock is in UTC, to see if the camus essay, waketime is set correctly:

Take the start time of the recording you set a little while ago (24 hour format), add or subract (as appropriate) for your time zone offset, and subtract the amount of time you set for Start before recording in step 2.3. For example: Recording was for 4pm (16:00:00) Local time is english coursework GMT-5 +(05:00:00) Start before rec was -(00:01:00) Time with offset is 20:59:00. If MythWakeSet worked correctly, cat/proc/acpi/alarm should return something reasonably close to references paper, 20:59:00 for our example. If, after checking your math, yours still varies substantially or is unchanged from 12's, go back and review each step to check for errors. If you have the recording options in MythTV to wake a minute or two (or more) before the scheduled recording, this will also cause a small discrepancy.

The final and most important test is to put it all together for a full shutdown/wakeup. For best results, do this test 10 minutes or so before the half-hour- so you get an accurate in-action test without having to cheat or wait too long. Make sure the backend is shut down and go back into setup: Return to the Shutdown/Wakeup page and make the following changes: In the frontend, find a show- on english any tunable channel- that begins at the next half-hour and set it to record. Shut down the frontend and check to be sure there are no open ssh sessions or other users logged in. If this is a combined frontend/backend, log out of your current session. Within two or so minutes, the backend should shut itself down. Now is a good time to get a sandwich or a cold drink (or both!) and wait for it to turn itself on and boot up! Hopefully, everything went as written and your box started up as it should have. If not, but you could successfully wake in step 1.4, check every step from 2.0 forward- it should be working properly.

There's likely a small mistake somewhere. When it wakes and records it should , all that is left for you to do is apa format references shutdown mythtv-backend, go back into mythtv-setup and make your final settings for Idle timeout, etc. If you run frontend and backend on the same machine, you can use MythWelcome to decide if the machine has been woken up by english user and the start of the frontend is needed or not. With MythWelcome the Frontend is essay automatically started if you started the english coursework, machine manually, but if its started automatically via acpi-wakeup the testing critical skills, frontend won't start and help, lock the backend from shutting down when recording is finished. Unfortunately MythWelcome was originally build for testing thinking skills in accounting, use with nvram-wakeup, but you can also use it with acpi-wakeup. First you have to manipulate /usr/share/mythtv/ to specify that mythwelcome is loaded in coursework help, startup instead of loading the frontend directly. Camus Essay! You can do this by starting an editor with. If you cannot find /usr/share/mythtv/ then skip this part and continue with section below I don't have

I need the sleep options because mythwelcome is faster than the backend, without this i get an error that the backend is not running. If is missing from your installation (e.g. in Mythbuntu 8.04/8.10) then you should instead edit. /.config/autostart/mythtv.desktop like this: edit '/etc/mythtv/session-settings' like this: Now it is english time to restart your computer and see if mytheelcome is being started. Depending on whether you have scheduled a recording in the near future or not, you will see one of two things: The regular mythfrontend. On Internet! This will appear if you have no recording scheduled that begins soon. The screen of english coursework mythwelcome.

This will appear if the in marathi, backend is soon going to record a show. In case you see the mythwelcome-screen you may continue with the rest of the configuration. But in case you see MythFrontend you still need to make sure that mythwelcome is working correctly. To do so, exit mythfrontend. Igcse English Coursework! This should immediately return you to mythwelcome. If you see a the blank desktop then you need to re-check the previous step. Modify MythWakeSet (only required for older versions of MythWelcome)

You can skip this step if you run mythtv = 0.21 (Mythbuntu 8.04). If you are using an older version of book essays MythWelcome, you need to make some adjustements, since those older versions only use a Unix timestamp to set the igcse coursework, wakup time you need to modify the /usr/bin/MythWakeSet script. If you are using a current version, you can simply use the references paper, command /usr/bin/MythWakeSet $time ; you just set the igcse coursework help, (new) option for the time format accordingly, i.e. to yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss or whatever your mainboard requires. If you have this option, simply skip this part. If you are running an older version, open the script MythWakeSet via. Exit the frontend, you will automaticaly get the mythwelcome screen. Press F11 to world history essay, enter the setup and enter the following values: nvram-wakeup Restart Command : leave blank! If you are using a current version, you will see the option Wakeup time format , which you set to the time format that MythWakeSet expects (cf. Igcse English Help! above).

Leave the rest unchanged. A side note: MythWelcome has two setup menues. One is accessed by camus essay F11, the other by pressing i. There is also a command menu that you can access via m. Enter will start mythfrontend. You do not need this here but it is good to igcse english coursework, know. Navigate to thinking principles, Shutdown/Wakeup Options and change the following values: NOTE: The command mythshutdown --setwakeup $time does not write to english, the /proc/acpi/alarm. It just sets the wakeup time in mythwelcome. The command mythshutdown --shutdown actually writes the time set by the call of mythshutdown --setwakeup to the RTC in the motherboard and should be used for testing critical thinking skills in accounting principles, the Server halt Command option. If this was sudo shutdown -h -P now , MythBackend will shutdown the machine properly, but it wont wake up to record for help, the next scheduled recording as the wakeup time is testing critical thinking skills in accounting principles never set to the RTC of the coursework, motherboard.

Now test your configuration, but be aware that mythshutdown won't proceed if there is an recording less than 15 minutes away! These 15 minutes cannot be configured. Unfortunately, MythWelcome will not tell you about these 15 minutes, but display MythBackend's idea about shutting down. (Brief explanation: MythBackend realizes it is idle, checks if the given time Max wait for recording is smaller than the essay in marathi, time to coursework, the next scheduled recording. If that is the case, it would generally be MythBackend's wish to power down for the time being. In order to do that, it waits for the specified amount of apa format research time, the Idle Timeout; if nothign happens in this time, MythBackend will power down and wake up again at the time for the recording minus the powerup time and minus the generally configured pre-recording time. MythWelcome will report what MythBackend thinks. If you set up MythBackend to even power down for just five minutes (let the igcse english coursework, next recording be 10 minutes away), with an idle time of e.g.

120 seconds, then MythWelcome will display Shutting down in 120 seconds and count down. And when it reaches 0, MythBackend will send the shutdown commands, which mythshutdown refuses to follow, since it's less than 15 minutes to the next recording. MythBackend starts again at research 120 seconds, which will be reported to MytHWelcome, so MythWelcome again shows sort of false information.) MythTV has an internal lock feature: when the lock is help set, MythBackend will not shut down the system at all, no matter how idle it is. There are basically two ways to set and remove a lock: you can use mythshutdown --lock and mythshutdown --unlock , respectively, e.g. by running them in a shell. MythWelcome actually allows, when you have the menu popup by essay pressing M, to set and remove the lock. This is pretty useful if you want to do some desktop work and keep MythBackend running in igcse english coursework, the background wihtout having to fear being logged off in the middle of work. Show and change status on the Desktop. Since using mythshutdown allows to best for css, set and unset the lock status (and since mythshutdown actually provides for english coursework, a way of steps on writing paper checking the igcse coursework help, lock status), it is paper possible to set up tools that report the lock status.

Using a panel item in help, an xfce desktop. If you use Mythbuntu in the standard variety if you use Xubuntu or if in steps, general you have decided to use xfce as your desktop, there is a simple way to show and change the igcse english help, lock status on the task bar that xfce provides using the genmon (short for Generic Monitor) plugin. In order to do this, you first need to install the genmon xfce panel plugin: Next we need a script to essay on internet in marathi, check MythBackend's status for us and provide us with icons nice tooltips the possiblity to click to lock and unlock. Paste the english coursework help, following Perl script into steps on writing research an editor and save it (you need Perl installed for this to work, and Perl scripts need to be allowed to igcse english coursework, run the system command): (If your path to the Perl executeable is not /usr/bin/perl , adjust the path after the shebang.) Save this to an arbitrary place, e.g. Now you need to provide the necessary icons. Camus Essay! The script assumes that they are located in.

/images/ and that their names are lock_open.png and lock_closed.png , respectively. You can choose what you want here. Once this is igcse help done, you can right-click the xfce panel (task bar) and in marathi, add a new item for coursework help, the type of testing critical thinking in accounting which you choose Generic Monitor; then press Add. /scripts/MythCheckStatus , as Label you enter nothing and uncheck the english, checkbox next to it, and finally you set the Period to an amount of seconds that serves your needs. Maybe 5 s, maybe 30 s, whatever floats your boat. And now you are done. The image will show whether or not the lock status is set; in order to apa format paper, change the status, just click it. The lock will actually be instantly set or removed, but the icon might take a while until it reflects that. Before proceeding, try enabling/disabling (make it the opposite of what it is now) the Wake from RTC setting in BIOS, booting back into Ubuntu and attempting 1.4 First Test again. Igcse Help! If it still fails after having tried adjusting BIOS settings, return any changed BIOS settings to their original state and try the best book, following poweroff kernel remedy. If you are not careful, these changes can hose your grub and booting could be an adventure.

If have not edited your grub menu before or are not sure what you are doing, you should ask someone for assistance or google for grub editing information. PLEASE BACK UP YOUR menu.lst BEFORE MAKING THESE CHANGES. The poweroff kernel's sole function is to shut the computer off- but it does so after rebooting and igcse, completing the reboot and research, POST cycle, which satisfies the quirks of english help some boards (including an older tested by the author). To test if your motherboard might need a poweroff kernel, set a wake up time a few minutes in the future, restart the PC in the normal manner, but turn the research, PC off (by pressing the power button briefly, not by english coursework help holding it down for a few seconds) after the POST but before Linux boots up. If the thinking skills in accounting, PC wakes up using this method, then the igcse coursework, poweroff kernel should work for you. If it doesn't, this is essays not necessarily indicative of failure - at igcse least one tested board failed this procedure but worked very well with the essay on internet, poweroff kernel.

First, install the poweroff kernel- download, unpack it and copy it to coursework, /boot: find the line at the head that reads: make note of the default number that is apa format references there ( X ) and then change it to: This will cause grub to help, boot the last menu entry that was set (using grub-set-default, surprisingly). Dbq Ap World History! In this case, you will set the default value to the poweroff kernel. On reboot, grub will load, boot the poweroff kernel and shutdown. Setting the default back to igcse english, the usual kernel in the poweroff kernel menu entry ensures that when it wakes, it will boot into Ubuntu and MythTV as normal. The usual kernel is the X you just wrote down.

Append this entry to the end of your menu list: Next, counting from 0, determine the menu entry for steps, this poweroff kernel. e.g. if you show one kernel, one recovery mode, one memtest and this kernel, the menu entry would be 3. English Coursework Help! if you have only apa format a main kernel and this poweroff kernel, then it is 1, etc. Remember not to count any menu items that are commented out (with #). Double-check the help, menu list to be sure you counted correctly! Now you can test it out. Camus Essay! Substitute value of poweroff kernel you determined above for P in the following and english coursework help, reboot: Your computer should reboot, go through POST, load grub and then shut off.

When this works, you are ready to try a wake again- See you back at Step 1.5. If you are using the on writing, poweroff kernel, you will need this script to set the default grub selection and reboot. Igcse English Help! Copy and paste the following into an editor and save it as MythShutdown. Make it executable and dbq ap history, copy it to /usr/bin: Small mistakes are easy to make, so double and igcse, triple-check the things you have done. If you were able to wake your board in step 1.4 (whether or not you are using the poweroff kernel), but you can't get MythTV to camus essay, wake- chances are you made one or more small mistakes.

Go back and english help, check thoroughly. If you were able to wake your board in practice dbq ap history, step 1.4 but can't get the igcse english, backend to shut down by itself- make sure that no other application like mythfrontend or mythfilldatabase is still connected to the backend since this will prevent the backend from shutting down. If you were unable to get your board to critical thinking skills, wake for the test in step 1.4: Try it again after changing the BIOS RTC wake setting to the opposite of what it is coursework help now Try it with various combinations of BIOS settings for Power Management-type functions Google, google, google. Give your mobo manufacturer's technical support a call Some motherboards will only apa format references paper wake from S3 (suspend), rather than from S4 (hibernate) or S5 (power off). If yours is one of these, you'll have to investigate suspending your PC instead of shutting it down. Investigate other options- your board might be one that just won't wake with ACPI. If you have reached this stage, I'm sorry that ACPI wakeup did not work for your board. To return things back to their original state: To remove the backup system files: If you aren't frustrated to the point of loathing shutdown/wakeup, you can investigate other wakeup options via google, the MythTV forums and our excellent Ubuntu forums. List of successful implementations.

This ACPI wake method has been confirmed to igcse english coursework help, work on these boards/barebones: Abit VA-10 ASRock K7S41GX Asus A8N-SLI. Asus K8N (disable RTC wakeup in BIOS) Asus K8N-E. Asus K8N-E deluxe (disable RTC wakeup in BIOS) Asus K8V (seems to work with unmodified of Ubuntu8.04) Asus M2NPV-VM Asus P1-AH2. Asus P2-M2A690G (disable RTC wakeup in BIOS; kernel option hpet=disable is needed) Asus P4-P800-E Asus P5B-VM Asus P5LD2-VM. Asus P5N-E SLI (seems to research, work with unmodified of Ubuntu7.10) Asus P5B-Deluxe (BIOS wake enabled(every day?)) Epia EN15000 ECS GF8200A V1.0 ECS 761GX-M754 ECS KT600-A ECS K7VTA3 (v5.0) ECS RS482-M MSI MEGA 651 Intel 915GAG. Intel DG965OT (seems to work with unmodified of Ubuntu7.10) Intel D845PESV MSI K8T NEO2-F v2.0 MSI K9N Ultra (MS-7250) MSI K9N Neo-F V3 EPoX EP-8RDA3 nforce 2 chipset Reports that this board may not accept day and date? Chaintech 7AJA (AMD-Athlon, VIA KT133) HP Vectra VL 400 DT (desktop, latest BIOS IP.01.08 from HP site, RTC OFF) MSI K8MM3 (MS-7181 v.2.X) (micro-atx mainbord from MSI) Jetway 830CH Via Epia CN10000EG Gigabyte GA-M68SM-S2 Gigabyte GA-MA69G-S3H.

Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2H (HPET disabled) Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev.1.0) Gigabyte GA-8KNXP. These laptops also work: Acer Ferrari 3400. These laptops only wake up from S3 (suspend): Dell Inspiron 8200 Dell Inspiron 8500. If this guide works for you, please ADD your board to this list! MythTV/Install/WhatNext/ACPIWake ( k.dejong 2011-04-09 01:50:07)

The material on this wiki is available under a free license, see Copyright / License for details. You can contribute to this wiki, see Wiki Guide for details.

Best Australian Essays | Best Essay Writing Service in Australia - IGCSE English Language Coursework Assignment… - Molloy College

Order Custom Essay Online - English language department at Ackworth high… - Yale University, New Haven, CT

11+ Sample Consultant Resume Templates. For a consultant, he or she is the one suggesting or spearheading a decision for a business project or deal. They give prompt advice and coursework, layout alternative solutions to the problem. For people seeking for this kind of research paper, job application needed in various corporations or companies, must submit a good resume. Any individual that is an applicant for consultant can have an igcse help, inspiring resume immediately using the Business Resume Templates . Executive Management Consultant Resume Free PDF. The resume here comes up with a detailed structure that highlights on essay in marathi, a number of standard points needed to create a strong and english coursework, informative resume- such as education, work experience, leadership roles, honors, awards skills. References? Travel Consultant Resume Template Download. The resume starts with a brief profile summary of the job applicant that offers a overview of the candidate’s career. Next comes pointers on major skills and it is further followed by professional experience. Senior Sales Consultant Resume PDF Free Downlaod. The little green box adds splash of color to the otherwise plain resume.

Added to igcse coursework, detailing on the professional experience of the candidate, the book for css, application also talks about the areas of igcse english help, expertise. Business Consultant Resume Free PDF Template. The resume here is mostly for testing critical principles very seasoned business consultants as it has 95% of its space allotted to write about the professional experience of the applicant. However, it starts with a brief summary. English Coursework Help? HR Consulting ResumeWord Free Downlaod. The resume initiates with career objective of the job applicant and best book, then focuses on english coursework, the professional experience including mention of the designations served. You have got a space to add your image here.

SAP Consultant Resume PDF Free Downlaod. The resume mostly deals with the professional experience of the SAP consultant and steps on writing research paper, will enable you to discuss about igcse your huge work history in detail. It starts with a brief career summary that will offer an paper, overview on your prospect as a worthy candidate. Leasing Consultant Resume Free Word Template. | Build an english, impressive resume that exhibits your skills relevant to the post of a consultant for a company using this template. It offers a simple layout such that your personal details and professionals achievements are listed clearly enough to attract notice. Legal Consultanting Resume PDF Free Template. | The Word accessible template offers the ideal page break-up for differentiating the on internet in marathi, bio data into sections entitled with highlighted attributes.

With this document, you can mention your professional records starting from your current employment to the past experiences, each listed as points. Recruitment Consultant Resume Free PDF. | A few sentences of overall introduction can give you an edge over other aspirants. This template enables you to include a short summary of your resume such that it gives recruiters a gist of english, your skills and experiences as a consultant. Beauty Consultant Resume Free PDF Template. | Beauticians out essays, there aspiring to take a big leap into the consulting business can mark a grand entry by drafting the perfect resume that supports your eligibility and skills. To create a strong consultant CV use this reliable PDF template. IT Consultant Resume Free PDF Download.

It is important to include any specialty in english, consultancy profession like in business, human resources, management, security and the like to make the employer or recruiter put you to their department that in need of your service. This can be done in in marathi, a Microsoft Word. English Coursework Help? Using this Resume Template is much less effort and time saving as well. Why To Use Consultant Resume Template? Resume plays a crucial role in determining your future prospects with a consulting company. Recruiters look forward to research, a crisp and clear CV that compels them to coursework help, take notice of your achievement records and consider granting you a placement along with its benefits. However, drafting a resume is definitely not a child#8217;s play, though it can be made effortless if you develop it using the Consultant Resume Template.

Reason being that you can use one template and essay on internet, save multiple versions of a resume suitable that is suitable to different consultancy firms. Also, the flexible customization tools enhance its appeal. When To Use Consultant Resume Template? The Word compatible template is an ideal aid to job aspirants who aim to be employed by top consultancy organization. Naturally, this document can be used when you want to english, build up a resume that is well-structured, detailed and compliment your talent, experience, and qualifications. World Essay? Consultant professionals who have valuable experience of working with various MNCs can develop a CV that is self-explanatory and will convince recruiters to employ you without second thoughts.

The multi-professional template can be used n number of times and english, simply needs to be edited before generating the on internet, final print. Help? What are the benefits of using the Consultant Resume Template? Ambivalent in essay in marathi, its use, this template offers professional help to fresher’s and experienced individuals alike. The PDF compatible template is developed using MS Word and can be edited using the same Office Program, thus simplifying its use as the program is english, accessible from all systems. The basic layout on which the resume is apa format paper, drafted ensures a neat, organized and structured presentation such that it is marked out of numerous resumes.

With this, you can list down your achievements and training sessions underwent in a chronological fashion. One template is enough to print CV documents for all your interviews with multiple companies.

Essay Help with Custom Essay Writing Service Online UK - IGCSE ENGLISH Grade A* – Sunil J Kamat - Florida International University

Buy An Essay Canada - Powerful Tips To Score In Writing – IGCSE… - University of California - Berkeley

Free Information Technology essays. Context/Background - The central problem for the Internet users is how to obtain accurate information for a query in igcse coursework help an efficient and fast way. And the book most efficient way to solve the problem nowadays is igcse english using the search engine, which is a software system that could search information from the Internet automatically and provide query services for the users. Aims - The first purpose of the project is to implement a search engine, which includes a crawler, an inverted index, a graphical user interface, and a reporting facility. And the second purpose is to test which ranking algorithm more satisfies the needs of users in the search engine of the project. Method - The crawler would collect webpages which would be analyzed and stored in the database. According to the information in the database, an inverted index would be built to restore all the information for the efficiency of the search engine. And then the search engine could search the best for css essays information for users in the inverted index. For the convenience of the users, a graphical user interface is used for english help, users inputting queries and some ranking algorithms are used to satisfy users' needs more quickly.

And a reporting facility would help users know what the most users are searching. To test the search engine, the test case of the search engine in the project would be the webpages of 'Durham University'. When it comes to the second aim, several tests would be made to steps paper compare the ranking algorithms to igcse english coursework find out the most suitable algorithm. Results ' The search engine would be evaluated using the unique general method which is based on the traditional famous evaluation method, and the method evaluates the search engine according to the capability, indexing method, indexing results, and user burden. Generally, the book for css essays search engine is quite a good one from the igcse english coursework help value of the factors.

And the differences between PAGERANK and HITS algorithms are also analyzed that the in marathi response time of PAGERANK is less while the english HITS is a query-dependence algorithm. So the user would decide the algorithm based on their queries. Conclusion ' In the research paper project, a search engine has been made and as a platform, the ranking algorithms PAGERANK and igcse help, HITS have been compared to let the search engine get the better results. Finally, the factors of evaluation have been brought forward and evaluate the search engine. Keywords ' search engine, crawler, index, database, query, reporting facility, PAGERANK, HITS. With the critical in accounting rapidly development of the help Internet technology, more and more people would like to derive information from the Internet. There are four main characters of the steps paper information in the web (Wei, 2005): hugeness, heterogeneity, dynamics, and semi-structured. What is more, the information in the web contains quantities of igcse dynamic hyperlinks. With the research features of the information in the web, the most useful tool to search the internet is search engine. In 1994, the english coursework help earliest search engine 'World Wide Web Worm' indexed about 110 thousand webpages.

However, there have been 350 million documents in the Internet, and the number of documents still increased by paper 1 million per day (Yibing, 2011). According to the research by China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) in 2014, 'The 33rd Statistics Report for China Internet Developing Situation', by December in english help 2013, the number of Chinese webpages has been up to 150 billion, up 22.2 percent on last year's same period. However, the in marathi Chinese webpages are just the tip of the submerged iceberg. As a result, people could only use the search engines to access the information they want among such a large amount of igcse coursework help information. The report also says that by December in 2013, the number of search engine users in China has raised to 490 million, up over 38 million on last year's same period, and the increasing rate is 8.5 percent while the use rate of the search engines has been to 79.3 percent. World! Therefore, how to search the useful and valuable information from such a plenty of information has been an important issue in the field of information retrieval and english, data mining. B. Search Engine.

In the background as shown above, the search engine has been developed and is very popular among the Internet users, and nowadays, the search engine has been one of the most effective tools when it comes to the information retrieval. A search engine is a software system which merges almost every aspect of advanced technology, such as analysis of user behavior, natural language processing, data mining, information retrieval, and robot learning. The search engine would provide query services for the users after it crawls, indexes and ranks the webpages (Shuling, 2011). The query services include webpages, pictures, videos, or other types of camus essay documents. It supplies an coursework help effective measure for users to search for information and navigation. Nowadays, the search engine seems to be an essential in testing critical thinking in accounting principles the life of most people.

If the search engine does not exist, it would be hard for igcse, people to search the information they want in the Internet. It would be an testing critical in accounting awful thing and igcse coursework help, would lead the internet useless because everyone gets a lot of information but few is actually they want. The basic function of a search engine is to navigate information based on the content of websites and webpages. In Marathi! It crawls all kinds of resources and information, analyzes them automatically, gets the igcse english help key words, and builds database using index. The users of a search engine inquire the database in the webpage, and the results would include all the dbq ap webpages whose content match the query. What is more, the search results would be sorted according to the importance of webpage and english coursework, matching algorithm of key words (Xuesong, 2008:3). According to 'Knowledge Management' which is written by Jawadekar and Waman (2011), 'a search engine works as the following order: webpage crawling, indexing, and searching'.

First of all, automated web crawler which follows every link on the web site would retrieve and store information from the HTML markup of the webpages. And then the search engine would analyze the contents of webpages to determine which type of information (text, picture') is included, and how to index them. All the information would be stored in on writing research the index database for the later queries. Once the user inputs the query in english coursework help the webpage of search engine, the index helps find information matching queries in the database as soon as possible. At the same time, it returns a list of best-matching webpages which contain the title and parts of text according to its criteria.

However, nowadays, the search engine should work in a loop of crawling, indexing, and searching to update the information in the index. The data from the report of book for css essays 'The 33rd Statistics Report for China Internet Developing Situation' shows that several most frequent Internet service are communication(86.2 percent), information retrieval(79.3 percent), entertainment(54.7 percent), and commercial trade(48.9 percent). The above data proves that the coursework help four Internet services have been the essential part of testing critical most people's lives. And because of the specific feature of the search engine, it solves the problems of how to search the valuable and useful information for the users, which is the main reason why people are interested in it, and the search engine become the necessary tool in the people's daily life. C. Ranking Algorithm. In the early age of the search engine technology development, the users pay more attention to igcse english coursework help whether the searched results are relevant to the query. As a result, the on writing information could only be classified as relevant or not when it comes to coursework help the keywords in the query. Therefore, the searched results would combine as a disordered and Boolean relevant set of information. With the world history development of the search engine technology, there appear the igcse ranking algorithms based on the content of webpages.

The algorithm would weigh the webpages by the frequency and position of the keyword of the query in the webpages. Specifically, if a keyword appears more times, the relevance between the webpage and the query would be higher; and if the position of the keyword is more important, the authority of the webpage is higher. Therefore, the rank of the webpage in the result set would be higher. Then, the ranking algorithms based on the hyperlinks analysis appear. The kind of algorithms takes the methodology of citation analysis in the traditional information index theory, which considers the hyperlinks as the quotation of the webpage, and if the times of a webpage is cited more, the references authority value would be higher; and if a webpage is quoted by an authority webpage, the authority value of the webpage would be higher, and finally the rank of the webpage would be higher.

Nowadays, the coursework famous search engines such as Google take the kind of algorithms. However, the algorithm only apa format references research paper, considers the importance and authority of the webpage, but not the relevance between the english coursework content of webpages and the queries. Therefore, the algorithms have been developed by adding the computation of the topic relevance and several other factors which might influence the ranking. Nowadays, the ranking algorithms would exert influence on the evaluation of a search engine whether they could put the valuable and apa format research, useful information at the first of the results list, which is the core problem of the search engines for the users. D. Purpose of Project. The first purpose of the project is to implement a search engine, which includes a web crawler which could get all the resources and information of the webpages, an index which could save data from the crawler, a graphic user interface which is igcse convenient for testing critical thinking in accounting principles, users to igcse english coursework input a query and return the result list to for css the users, and several ranking algorithms which rank the search results. The second purpose of the project is to coursework compare the ranking algorithms PAGERANK and HITS to find their advantages and disadvantages and which ranking algorithm would be more suitable for the search engine in the project. Design a web crawler. Build and maintain an index. Design a GUI (such that a user can pose queries).

Implement a basic ranking algorithm (which ranks the search results for a given query). Implement a well-known ranking algorithm such as PAGERANK. Improve the GUI by on internet in marathi allowing more complicated user queries (e.g. using Boolean opereators). Implement a reporting facility that collects all searches perfomed by any user of the tool for statistical analysis. Design another well-known ranking algorithm such as HITS and compare it with PAGERANK. Implement a visual representation of the data collected by the reporting facility. A. Development of Search Engine. According to igcse coursework help the criterion of ranking the results, the search engine could be classified as three generations (Lina et al., 2011). The first generation search engine ranks the results according to the relevance between the on internet webpages and the queries. And the relevance is computed by weighing and scoring the keywords in the query.

The kind of coursework search engines searches the results based on the content of the webpages, generally, there are two methods. The first one classifies the webpages in the different indexes by using the traditional library information management and the users could search the practice dbq ap world history essay results by english help searching the indexes. The most representative search engine is Yahoo and becomes the foundation of other websites of search engines. The second one is based on the match between the content of webpages and the queries. It considers whether the webpages contain the keywords and the position and frequency of the keywords in a webpage to decide if the webpage is references relevant with the query or not. The most representative and famous search engine is AltaVista, and the relevant technology is adopted by igcse english coursework help other search engines, and on writing, finally developed to be the basic algorithm of the search technology. However, the igcse english help first generation search engines has the obvious drawbacks, the first method promises the relevance, but it is not automatic, as a result, it is best essays not convenient for the users to use the search engine. While the second one uses the keywords in the query, which could be cheated by the spam webpages.

To avoid the defects, the second generation search engines are developed. Actually, the second generation search engines scores the english coursework importance of the webpage by whether it is clicked by the users and how long the users would like to spend in the webpage or the number of the in-hyperlinks in steps on writing the webpage. Since 1996, the researchers have started to use the method of the hyperlinks which is originated by the method of citation analysis. The citation analysis method is to analyze the citation relationship among the literatures and mark and index the literature by quotation language. In the method, if one paper is cited by more paper, the paper would be more valuable and important. And if one paper is cited by more important paper, the paper itself would be more important. In the same way, there is similar 'citation' relationship which is called hyperlinks among the webpages. The signification of the hyperlink method is not only just a novel ranking algorithm, but also the algorithm is automatic, as a result, the algorithm allows users to search the coursework help big scale of the webpages, at the same time, the essay algorithm also considers the relevance of the igcse english coursework results and the speed of searching. What is also worth noticing is that the algorithms based on the hyperlinks have lots of best book benefits.

However, it is not the only kind of ranking algorithms in the second generation search engines. There are still many other algorithms based on the hyperlinks adding the analysis of the content of the webpages and some other factors to rank the results. The third generation is the intelligent search engine, the main character of which is to satisfy the specific needs of the igcse english coursework help users. In fact, the second generation has been improved in the evaluation factor of precision and recall compared with the first generation and is still the mainstream in the Internet. On Internet In Marathi! However, the algorithms in the second generation have not considered the query, which means that once the query includes many keywords which belong to english help different fields, the relevance of the camus essay results would not satisfy the users. The situation requires the users to have the search skill to get better results.

As a result, the search engines need to understand and guess the intention of the users so as to help the users filter the results. The intelligent search engines shown above are the third generation search engine. Nowadays, there are some search engines which are essentially different with the second search engines. For example, natural language search engine, clustering search engine, semantic search engine and so on. The kind of search engines is generically called the third generation search engine. B. Problem Domain. According to 'Search Engines Information Retrieval in Practice' (W.Bruce, 2010), there are three 'big issues' in the field of information retrieval in igcse english coursework help the 1960s, and the problems have not been solved nowadays. The major core problem is relevance, which is a basic conception of information retrieval.

If the index database compares a query with the information in the index simply and returns the exact match, the relevance of the results would not be good enough because different words could express the same meaning, and it is called 'vocabulary mismatch problem' in information retrieval (Furnas et al., 1987). As a result, it is necessary to distinguish the concepts of topical relevance and user relevance. Camus Essay! The queries are in the same topic if a query and key words in the index are topical relevant. For example, weather and snow are topical relevant. When it comes to the user relevant, the results would be based on the history records of the user. To solve the problem of relevant, researchers bring forward many retrieval models, which are the fundament of ranking algorithm.

A search engine uses ranking algorithms to english coursework yield the result list. And a good ranking algorithm could find most of the steps research paper query relevant results. However, most of ranking algorithms are based on the static feature of the text rather than language structure, which means the ranking algorithms would consider more about the number of words appearing than whether the word is a noun or adjective. Coursework! Some advanced algorithms consider the language structure as the second factor of in marathi ranking the webpages while the most important is still appearing rate of words. The second core problem is evaluation problem.

In 1960s, Cyril Cleverdon made the evaluation method (Cyril, 1970). He used two evaluation factors'precision and recall which are even popular now. Precision is igcse english help a factor which matches intuition and it is the ratio of relevant document of all the searched documents. Recall is the proportion of searched documents of the whole documents. And there is a hypothesis when recall is used: Given the query, all the relevant documents are available. It is obviously impossible for a large database. However, it would be useful when it comes to the smaller test collection. What is more, the camus essay clickthrough rate records the english coursework help clicked documents during the process of search. Critical In Accounting Principles! It could be one of the evaluation factors because the clickthrough rate with other log data is relevant with relevance.

But in the project, clickthrough cannot be tested to evaluate the search engine. However, the search engine company still uses relevance judgment as a supplement to determine the effectiveness of the results. The third core problem is how to pay attention to coursework help the users and their needs. After all, the evaluation is user-centered, which means the users decide whether a search engine is good or not. However, keyword queries are often poor descriptions of world essay actual information needs. For example, 'blue' might be a color or a feeling or a type of igcse english coursework song. Therefore, lots of researches about interaction between users and the search engine have been done.

Finally, query refinement techniques such as query expansion, query suggestion, relevance feedback refine the query and improve the camus essay ranking results. This section describes the software requirements which include software I have selected and the reason why I selected them, and then it explains the architectural design of my search engine. A. Software Requirements. The search engine is developed using Eclipse running on a Windows 8 operating system. The comparison of several kinds of technique in platforms and application of platforms are shown respectively as Table 1 and Table 2 (Jing, 2010: 25). As the project might run in cross-platform, considering speed, cost, and expansionism, I choose the JSP to be my development technology. And Eclipse is convenient to debug and run the java code, so I consider it as my programming software.

And I use Tomcat (a web application server developed by the same company of JSP) to configure the web environment and publish my search engine webpage. B. System Architecture. According to english help the basic procedure and the function of a simple search engine written above, I take the architecture shown as Figure 1, which is based on steps on writing research paper a similar figure that can be found in 'Development of Lucene + Nutch Search Engine' (Xuesong, 2008). It is composed by 5 main modules which are crawling of english webpage information, analysis of practice world history essay webpage content, foundation of webpage index, sorting of webpage search result, and tools and english coursework, interfaces of webpage retrieval. The main modules could finish the whole webpage search engine with other information retrieval technology. Crawling of webpage information.

The software or system which collects the webpage information is called a web crawler. Generally, a web crawler uses the hyperlink in the webpage to traversal of the whole Internet, which means the crawler could crawl from testing thinking principles, one HTML document to another HTML document by URL references. Suppose the Internet is a super large graph whose node is the webpage and directed edge is the igcse english help hyperlink in the webpage. And then we could use the method of graph traversal to access the Internet (Gang and Zhendong, 2010: 11-12). Generally, the Internet graph could be traversed by two methods which are breadth-first traversal and for css essays, depth-first traversal respectively. However, if the the depth-first traversal is used, the crawler might fall in the much 'depth' of the graph (most of them would be spam or useless information) or go into the 'black hole' (The black hole is the igcse english coursework help hyperlink of the page points to itself, or the different URLs point to critical skills in accounting the same webpage) of the coursework Internet so that it could not get out to search other webpages. While we could not use the complete breadth-first traversal because the results would be affected by paper initial URL the user chooses to a large extent. As a result, two methods described above are not suitable in the project. Luckily, there is igcse coursework a third method to traverse the book for css essays Internet which is called the preferential crawler (Bing, 2009: 201). The preferential crawler would allocate each webpage a value of importance at the first place.

And then the igcse english coursework method would be the same with breadth-first traversal except that the initial webpage would be the most important webpage, and the next webpage would be the second most important webpage, and so on. Now, the problem is how much each webpage values. Actually, there are many factors affecting the steps importance of a webpage, such as popularity of hyperlink, the importance of the hyperlink, average depth of hyperlink, quality of the website, and the weight of history etc. The popularity of hyperlink depends on coursework the number and thinking skills, quality of backlinks which link to the current URL. And we define it as IB(P). The importance of hyperlink is a function of string of URL.

For example, the URL with '.com' or 'home' would be more important than those with '.cc' or 'map'. And we call it as IL(P). Then, we could define the igcse importance of webpage I(P) as following (Gang and Zhendong, 2010:22): In the function, a and b are the parameters which adjust the camus essay proportion of IB(P) and english help, IL(P). And the average depth of link would be guaranteed by the breadth-first algorithm. Analysis of webpage content. Generally, the webpages or the documents which are crawled by the web crawler would be analyzed at the first place for building the index later.

The analysis should filter the format information and advertisement in in accounting the webpage to get the effective document content. Therefore, there are two tasks in the analysis process of igcse english webpage content: analyzing the basic information of references research webpage and igcse help, recognizing the structure of webpage content. Essay On Internet! The aim of the tasks is the same to extract effective data from the webpages and filter the english spam in the Internet. Furthermore, the duplicated webpage should be deleted during analysis to avoid the same results appearing at the same time. In the index and the query of the search engine, the practice dbq ap world history essay unit is the basic morpheme item which could be got after analyzing the coursework webpages or documents. And the analysis of documents usually includes extracting words, eliminating punctuation mark, convert between uppercase and lowercase letters, resuming word stem, eliminating conjunction and in marathi, high frequency words. What is more, the webpages are usually composed of HTML and JavaScript, containing large quantities of format information and accessories.

The most important thing for analysis of webpage is to separate the text information with the format information to provide materials for english coursework, indexing and ranking. Besides, some important items in the webpage should also be noticed during the analysis. For example, all the titles, link words, blackletter type, etc. Camus Essay! The information would be marked during the analysis for higher the weight in the process of indexing and ranking. It would be difficult and time-consuming to finish all the items written above by checking the webpages character by character. Igcse Help! In the project, I use the 'regular expression' to world finish the process of analysis. The 'regular expression' could extract the valid information from webpages by matching texts with the 'regular expression pattern'. The module of the igcse analysis part is shown as figure 2 (Xuesong, 2008:46). Natural Language Process.

Actually, the 'regular expression' just eliminates the spam in the webpages but not extract the important information. For example, in each book, the words like 'a', 'of' cannot be avoided, however, in most circumstances, these words are not the focus of the search engine users. As a result, these words could be neglected and not listed in the key words. The natural language process should also be used in the query of users. If the user inputs a sentence as a query, the search engine would give worse results compared that break the sentence down to several key words when the natural language process is not used. So, it is very important to let the search engine understand the natural language. The first thing I dealt with is to set a list of stop words like 'of' and 'the'. These words are neither the focus of the users, nor cannot provide any information. The common of these words is that they appear very frequently so that if consider them as key words, much memory would be wasted and more useless results would appear. The second I have done is to neglect the tense of the verbs and the plural of the nouns.

It could be done by extracting the 'stem' of the book essays words so that the igcse coursework tense, the plural or other forms converting would be ignored. For example, the stem word of 'universal', 'universe', 'university', and 'universities' is 'univers'. As a result, conversion of book for css most words could be found and would not affect the match between the queries and the key words in the index. Foundation of igcse english coursework help webpage index. The webpages have to be indexed for the later use. And a better designed index could increase searching speed and locate the webpage more preciously so as to decrease the cost. The function of index is to references analyze the igcse english coursework help search information, extract key words from the documents, and build the index table of documents. There are many index models in the field of search engine, such as inverted document index, vector space model, probability model and so on. Camus Essay! And it is very important because the structure and effectiveness are the keys of igcse english coursework help web information index system. As a result, it is references research paper required to igcse help be easy to implement, maintain, retrieval information quickly, and need little space.

Nowadays, most search engines use the inverted index to be the index model (Manish, 2011) because the structure is proper to response the camus essay key words retrieval quickly. Its structure considers the key words as index key words and access entrance of linked list. And the inverted index could determine the list of document directly through index keywords. To get the performance of the search engine better, the inverted index is usually stored in the memory. And to reduce the pressure of the memory, the english help document is represented by a unique document code while all the documents and their codes would be stored in the database. The basic structure of inverted index is showed below as figure 3 (Xuesong, 2008: 67). In the essay on internet figure 3, the key words are the results of english coursework help 'analysis of webpage content', and the documents in the inverted index are actually the code of documents. On Internet! Each item in the structure of inverted index is an index item with relevant information generated by english the key words.

The advantage of inverted index is that it changes the organization of for css information to be convenient to retrieval information while other models have to search every document to find out whether the key words are included or not. Sort of results. There are a lot of webpages (web spams) which include most keywords but only the keywords. Absolutely, they are not the users' needs. To avoid the spams filling in english help the list of results and let the users find what they want as soon as possible, it is very important to sort the results. During the sorting process, the importance of the webpage itself would take effect.

And PAGERANK and HITS algorithms could calculate the importance of webpages based on the structure of the Web (Gang, 2011: 80). A famous and popular way to sort the book for css results is the PAGERANK algorithm. The results yielded by the search engine are generally sorted by coursework help the importance of the webpage itself which could be measured by the connection among webpages. The PAGERANK method suppose the Internet as a democracy environment, we could measure the importance of webpage by the link structure. For example, when webpage A has a link to webpage B, the weight of practice dbq ap world history essay webpage B would increase (Xuesong, 2008:235).

There are two hypothesizes in the PAGERANK algorithm (Junlin, 2012: 138). One of them is that if a page is linked many times, the webpage is very important. If a webpage is linked by another important webpage, the webpage is also important. In a word, the importance could be passed among webpages. The other hypothesis is that users access webpage randomly, browse the webpage with the hyperlinks, and never go back to browse the previous webpage. As a result, the next webpage is more important than the previous one.

However, there is a serious problem in PAGERANK that the PAGERANK is not query dependent so that each webpage would have the same value of PAGERANK for english coursework help, all queries. What is more, spam pages could link to one webpage to promote the importance of the page. Besides, the third problem in PAGERANK that only uses in-links to a page and references research paper, never uses out-links. To figure out the problems, we could use the HITS algorithm which defines the authority that many other pages point to the webpage and the hug that the page has outgoing links to many other pages. English Coursework! The basic idea is similar to PAGERANK that dig the useful information by links in the Internet. And HITS algorithm considers authority and hug respectively that it evaluates hug based on the evaluation of authority. Finally, a weight would be assigned to the webpage. The authority is relevant with the quality of content information so as to on writing research paper attract many webpages to link while the igcse coursework help hug is relevant with the quality of hyperlink page which is provided by the webpage. The higher authority webpages a webpage links, the higher its hug would be (Christopher, 2008). And the input of the HITS algorithm is known query relevant webpages, as a result, HITS algorithm usually supplies the webpages which are relevant to the query which is unlike the PAGERANK algorithm.

It means that the number of webpages 'HITS' searched would be more than that of 'PAGERANK'. However, there are some disadvantages in steps the HITS algorithm. The first of all is that it is a query relevant algorithm which means it could not start calculating until the users input the query. The second problem is that tightly-knit community effect could happen, which means if the query-relevant webpages link to other webpages which are not relevant and link to each other, the igcse help HITS algorithm would give them a high rank so that users might not get the query relevant information. The third is that the structure is not stable, which means if one webpage is deleted or the few links change, the sorting according to the HITS algorithm would be great changed (Junlin, 2012: 144). Graphical User Interface. In the section of graphical user interface (GUI), based on the famous search engine company Google, the home page would be very simple and convenient for users to search the information that he/she wants to. And my home page would be much more simply because the search engine could only search the webpage and text. The current home page is shown as figure 4: The users could input the words or the sentence they want to search in the left text box while they could type the number of results per page (n) they want in the right text box. And a brief introduction has been given for the users to use the search engine more easily.

The next webpage would show the previous n results of all the results. In Marathi! And at the same time the page would tell the user how many results in total, the titles of searched webpages, the contents which include the words that the user searches, the igcse coursework help websites of searched webpages, the time when the webpage is crawled which is helpful for the update of the database of the whole search engine, and which page current webpage is. Best Essays! Users could also click the button to select the first page, the igcse english coursework help previous page, the research next page and the last page. Help! What is more, users could decide which method to practice essay rank the results (HITS or PAGERANK). Suppose a user wants to search the 'robot' information and let the search engine return 3 results per page. They input the word 'robot' in the lefe and '3' in the right, and english help, then press the button 'search'. The next page would be as figure 5: We could find out from the picture above that there are six results in total and it shows the first five webpages that include the word 'robot', which is highlighted in the current page. Apa Format References Paper! And at the top of the page, users could choose using the 'PAGERANK' or 'HITS' to rank the pages. At the bottom of the page, users could see other results in the next page by clicking 'Next'.

The pattern of next page is almost the same as the one above. And when users click 'PAGERANK' or 'HITS', the coursework different results and ranking methods would be shown. What is worth noticing is the essential difference between 'PAGERANK' and 'HITS'. In the instruction of the report, three core problems have been brought forward. And a part of the first problem and the third problem could be solved by 'analysis of webpage content' and 'natural language process'.

And the main aim of the reporting facility is to provide the essay on internet information of igcse english 'user-relevant' so as to solve the other part of the first problem. The reporting facility is responsible to record every query the user has done. When the paper new query is input, the search engine would find the similar information of the old queries, and the results would have the characteristic of the user. Igcse English Coursework! The other aim of reporting facility is to let the critical thinking user know what other users are searching. When the user inputs the query, the query would be stored in the database. Igcse English Coursework! And at the same time, the old queries could be loaded from the database to compare the new query to find the similar information. The database would store the key words, the times that the key words has been searched, and the last time when the key word is searched. What is more, if any user wants to see what he/she has searched before, the queries could have been visualized in the graphical user interface. According to the deliveries and typical criterion of search engine, some experiments have been done to practice world evaluate the search engine I have made.

And the igcse help test case would be the webpages of 'Durham University' which means that the webpages the crawler crawls start with ''. The criterion and the results of the dbq ap essay experiments would be shown. English! Finally, the solutions to apa format research the problems in the part of 'problem domain' and the benefits and deflects of the search engine would be demonstrated. Criterion of Evaluating the Search Engine. In 1973, Lancaster and igcse coursework, Fayen listed 6 factors to evaluate the search engines, coverage, recall ratio, precision ratio, response time, user effort, and testing skills, format output (Lancaster and Fayen, 1973). Igcse Coursework! Although the index has been brought forward over 40 years ago, and the target is the on writing research traditional online information retrieval system. However, in terms of the essence of information retrieval system, the evaluation factors are still useful even nowadays. Later, after Heting Chu and Marilyn Rosenthal analyze and english, compare three famous search engines (Alta Vista, Excite, and Lycos), they come up with five aspects to evaluate the for css search engines, respectively indexing, search power, search effect, output, and igcse coursework, users' burden (Chu and Rosenthal, 1996). With the development of the research, the in marathi user experience is igcse english help paid more and more attention.

Belkin considers the essential issue in the information retrieval system is references paper anomalous state of knowledge (ASK) (Belkin, 1993), which is an important part of the information retrieval model. English Coursework Help! Bell considers the complexity of the web based on references research the former research, and focus on the user experience when evaluating the search engine (Bell, 1998). Considering the igcse english coursework standard criterion above and the concrete condition of the current mainstream search engines, I think the following criterion is reasonable to evaluate the search engine in essays general. Capability of the igcse coursework help Search Engine. The factor includes the capacity and coverage of the database of the dbq ap world history search engine, the content and the depth of indexing, and the novel rate of the database. The first one would affect the 'recall' factor directly according to the statistics, which shows that the more webpages the database has, the more results might be searched. Igcse English! Usually, the testing critical skills index database is composed of URL, name of document, content, titles, sub-titles and so on. The content of the combination would affect the precision of the search engines directly. In the english meanwhile, the organization of the camus essay webpages is a multilayered hypertext structure, and the depth of indexing means which layer the search engines index. For example, some search engines only index the home page (the first layer) while some others index deeper layer. The other meaning of the depth is whether the search index all the webpage or just some content.

For example, some search engines only coursework, index the name or the title of the HTML document while others index the practice dbq ap world history whole content of the webpages. Generally, the more content a search engine indexes, the igcse english coursework better the indexing effect is and the more resources would be occupied. The novel rate includes two aspects, uniqueness and update frequency. Uniqueness of critical thinking principles a search engine is the ratio of the unique results which other search engines do not contain in all the results the search engine returns. And nowadays, the update frequency is english help very important because the information in essay on internet in marathi the web varies largely in a second and english coursework, is unpredictable. As a result, the search engine has to promise the ''' of the information and avoid the 'dead hyperlinks'. When it comes to my search engine, the test case is the webpages of 'Durham University', the capacity of the database is limited. However, the content and the depth of indexing would be very comprehensive, which means that the database would save all the contents of each webpage.

But, the database would never be updated because it is not an on-line version now. The aim of the test is to evaluate the performance but not the capability. The factor includes construction of on writing research paper indexing expression and the indexing function. In 1998, Rousseau et al. found that one of the difficulties is how to bring forward keywords and igcse help, use the different command indicators when using the on-line library (Fang and Salvendy, 2000). Camus Essay! In fact, the search engine has the same problem with the on-line library. And for the most search engines, the queries the users input are the most important factor for the results. However, the queries would be different even if when the different users search the same target. To solve the igcse help problem, some search engines (such as AskJeeves) would provide some other relevant keywords to give the users more choices to get more and better results. Best! And some user-friendly search engine supply the igcse english coursework help toolbar and book essays, dropdown menu to help the igcse users come up with more detailed query so as to for css essays get more satisfied results. The number and effects of indexing functions provided by the search engines would affect the indexing results seriously.

And many indexing technologies used in the traditional on-line indexing system are developed to be the important technologies in the search engine field, such as Boolean index, truncation index, position index, and limited index. In the meanwhile, the graphic user interface has been separated as the normal index interface and advanced index interface according to the needs of the users. And almost all the search engines do not differentiate the lowercase and uppercase of the words and consider the list of stop words. In my search engine, I take the simpleness as the most important factor in the graphic user interface. As a result, there is no toolbar and dropdown menu existing. However, it has its own stop words list and coursework, do not differentiate the lowercase and uppercase of the words. Furthermore, it supports the best Boolean query to help users get more satisfied results. This factor is very important to evaluate the search engine I have made because the search engine could be quantized to compare with other search engines. The search engine has to deal with more information, which is the significant different from on-line indexing system. If the indexing algorithms were not improved, it would take lots of time to deal with a simple search. And most of the users would not wait for the search engine when they use it to search the information.

There are no standard test cases to test the average response time of the search engines. And it is igcse english help not fair to compare my search engine with the best for css essays famous search engine like Google because the scale of the database is not comparative. As a result, I would give some words randomly and give a simple list of response time of the words. The experiments have been tested when the number of webpages is 998 and the number of the keywords is 185451. The detail information would be listed as table 1. From the table 1, we could see that the process of searching would take too much time for the user.

There are two main reasons slowing down the igcse english coursework help speed of the search engine. The first one is camus essay that the graphic user interface requires the part of content which include the keywords returns. If we just revise it to igcse coursework return just the title or just one sentence, the time would be reduced to less than 1 second. The second one affecting time is the query in the database. For supporting the fuzzy query, the query 'like' has to be used, however, it takes too much time. If the on writing paper fuzzy query is not a necessary, the time accessing the database would decrease significantly.

Recall and Precision. These two factors are very important in the past when the igcse english coursework help information is apa format limited. However, nowadays, the users pay more attention to whether the hyperlinks of the information they want appear in the first several pages. The following table shows the relationship between the retrieved webpages and relevance (C.J., 2010). The calculation of recall and english coursework, precision is as follows:

In the function, |.| means the number of '.'. As the equation shows, the measure of on writing these two factors in igcse the search engine would not be easy, especially for the recall because it is apa format references paper even harder to get the igcse english help number of 'A'. What is more, in my search engine, we could suggest that in the PAGERANK method, there is no non-relevant retrieved webpage existing because the Boolean match has been used. In a word, the value of these factors would be very high in my search engine but it is useless to on internet in marathi compare with other search engines by these two factors. The format and content of output. The outputs of the results are different among search engines, however, there are almost three parts: title, summary, and URL in all the search engines, what is english more, the testing critical in accounting principles keywords are highlighted in some search engines. What is more, some search engines add introduction, type, webpage size, date, hyperlinks to detail the coursework help results. Furthermore, the search engine would show that how long it would take and how many results it returns. If the number of the results would be large, the keyword is not useful for searching while the number is small demonstrates that the keyword is too special. In the graphic user interface of my search engine, it would return all the on writing research paper basic parts above and the keywords are highlighted. What is more, it would return time and the number of results.

In the part, three more functions are included, post-processing, assistance process, and information filter. The post-processing allows the users to type more keywords to search the information in the former results. During the process of assistance, search engines usually provide the preview function or cached snapshot function. Coursework! The information filtering include two aspects, one is that the research paper search engine would filter some unhealthy information for the immaturity while the other aspect is to coursework help return different results to different users according to the users' history records. In my search engine, there are no functions such as 'search in the result', preview, and information filtering. However, the reporting facility would save the users' queries so as to analyze it later. Comparison between the PAGERANK and HITS. According to the principle of the PAGERANK and HITS algorithm, it seems that they are similar which are based on the hyperlinks and use the eigenvector. However, the differences between the algorithms are obvious according to the principles and book for css essays, experiments. The first one is that HITS algorithm is query-dependent because the authority of the HITS is the weight of the indexing theme. However, PAGERANK is a query-independent algorithm because it is independent with the indexing theme.

The PAGERANK algorithm is based on the 'reference analysis', addition with the quality of the Internet. It not only considers the number of the in-linked webpages, but also regards the importance of the in-linked webpages. The second one is that HITS algorithm gets the initial processing data based on igcse help the text search engine, and the importance of the webpages passes from the hub page to the authority page. What is more, in testing skills principles the HITS algorithm, the hub and igcse english coursework, the authority improve each other. Essay! While the PAGERANK algorithm is based on the random surfer model, which means that the importance of the webpages transfers among the authority webpages. The third one is help that the response time of the HITS algorithm is steps on writing research more than that of the PAGERANK algorithm. Although the HITS algorithm analyzes the fewer webpages, however, it has to extract the initial results set from the search engine and expand to the basic results set, which would take lots of time. While superficially the PAGERANK algorithm deals with more webpages, but the processing runs in advance, as a result, the help response time seems less. This section contains evaluations on essay on internet the work carried out during the help course. Apa Format References Research Paper! The first sub-section focuses on evaluating the igcse coursework help solutions selected and the second sub-section assesses the implementation and evaluation of the resulting systems. Evaluation of Solutions.

The final aim of the project is to build a search engine and compare the ranking algorithm PAGERANK and HITS. To realize the aim, the deliverables have been shown in the introduction part. The following part is to evaluate each part in the deliverables. The first one in the minimum objectives is to design a web crawler. The detail has been introduced and it actually works. Best For Css! However, there are some problems in igcse coursework help the crawler part.

The biggest problem is that the crawler crawls the webpages so fast that sometimes it would be misunderstood as a malware. For example, when the camus essay crawler crawls the test case which is exactly the webpage in the Durham University, the firewall of the university is always triggered and stop the crawler continue crawling. The second problem is that the crawler part takes too much time because it has to run on line. Each time the crawler saves a document, it would save the hyperlinks in the document in a array. However, not all the hyperlinks could be connected, as a result, the code has to get the HTTP code from the Internet, which would take time.

Only when the HTTP code is 200, the hyperlink could be connected, otherwise, the hyperlink could not be access. Another time-consuming part is to remove the duplicated URLs from the array when the scale of array is large. As a result, it is very easy to english help solve the problem actually. As long as let the crawler wait for 1 or 2 seconds, the firewall would not be triggered, however, the crawler part would take more time because of the second problem. The second in research paper the minimum objectives is to build and maintain an index. Here I choose the inverted index as the index model because it has been widely used in many famous search engines, even the biggest open source search engine Lucene has been using the inverted index. And the benefits of the inverted index are obvious and have been introduced in the solution part. The third in the minimum objectives and the second in the intermediate objectives is to design a graphic user interface.

The principle of the GUI part is igcse english simple and convenient to use, which just include two input boxes which user could input the apa format references research paper query and the number of results per page respectively, a very simple instruction guiding users to use the search engine, and several keys for users to choose the ranking algorithm they like. If I have more time, there are lots of things to do. English Coursework Help! For example, the function of 'search in the results' and cached snapshoot could be added to satisfy the users. The Boolean operators like '+','-' ,'|' could be used in the query to get more accurate information the practice world history user wants. Coursework Help! More Boolean operators could be added if the more time is given. The last one in the minimum objectives, the camus essay third one in the intermediate objectives and the first one in the advanced objectives are to implement ranking algorithms, and the basic ranking algorithm I choose is a simple one, the igcse english help Boolean model added fuzzy search to return the relevant webpages. The method promises that the returned results are definitely relevant to references research the query, which means that the precision of the search engine would be 100 percent. Coursework Help! However, some other models have not been tested and cannot be compared each other. The PAGERANK algorithm and HITS algorithm I implement is the most original one, which could compare and analyze the results more easily.

However, the effect of the original algorithms might not be good so that it would definitely affect the evaluation of the search engine. The last one in the intermediate objectives and the last one in the advanced objectives are to build and visualize a reporting facility which stores the users' query for statistical analysis. The part works but it is not a former work of providing the users their unique results even if they search the same word. In the end, although all the on writing given objectives were completed, the improvements could still be done to make the search engine better and to make the test data more convinced. Evaluation of Implementation. According to the 'Results' part, the search engine has been evaluated. However, there are still some problems need to be solved. First of english help all, the test case is not good. And because of the dynamics of the Internet, many webpages could not be accessed after it has been crawled.

Furthermore, the disadvantage of the crawler leads to the limited scale of the test case. As a result, it seems that the capability of the search engine is not good. But it is not true, if more time could be given, the detail in the crawling algorithm would be improved and thinking skills in accounting, the scale of the test case would be larger, the speed would rise significantly. The second worth noticing is that the indexing method, the Boolean query could work and the quality of the returned results is high. However, the toolbar and igcse, dropdown menu would be added if I have more time. In the third part, we could see that the response time is a little intolerable, the apa format research paper reasons of which have been analyzed and the quantities of experiments could prove that reading and analyzing the sentence which include the key words from raw file which downloads from the webpages directly take too much time. If just one sentence or just title is returned, the time would be reduced significantly. And it seems that the recall and precision are not good factors to evaluate my search engine. However, there are no more famous factors to evaluate the help search engine as the problem domain in the 'Related Work' says.

The format and references, content in my search engine keep the help same form with other famous search engines such as Google. The last part of evaluation in my search engine could not be measured because it is more like a expansion and future work of the project. Practice Dbq Ap! In a word, the experiments could prove that the search engine could work and be able to compare the PAGERANK and HITS algorithms clearly, which realize the basic purpose of the project. But there are lots of igcse english help details that could be improved. The purpose of the project is to build a search engine and compare the PAGERANK and HITS ranking algorithms. The work has been separated to several sub-modules and steps on writing research, each part has been done as deliverables, crawler, index, and graphic user interface. During the process of building the search engine, some key techniques have been breakthrough and three key problems have been tried to be solved. The crawler takes the igcse coursework preferential traversal to access the camus essay whole Internet. The benefit is that it not only avoids the black hole in the Internet, but also allows the igcse english coursework most important webpages to be crawled at first.

And then the documents the crawler has crawled have to be dealt with for the indexing using. The content of the webpages always contains the useless format information and advertisements. As a result, the critical in accounting keywords in the content have to be extracted and the spam in the Internet is also filtered. The aim of the part includes extracting words, eliminating punctuation mark, convert between uppercase and lowercase letters, resuming word stem, eliminating conjunction and high frequency words. What is more, the dictionary of stop words is built to extract the useful key words from the igcse english help content and the stems of the words are used to neglect the tense of the verbs and thinking, the plural of the igcse english coursework help nouns. In the index part, the inverted index is used rather than the normal index which would increase the searching speed significantly. And the ranking algorithms I have implemented include the basic Boolean algorithm, PAGERANK algorithm, and HITS algorithm. The graphic user interface is apa format references research paper designed to be simple and igcse coursework, convenient to be used by the users.

And the reporting facility saves all the queries of the users for the statistics use and would finally be used in the future. In the problem domain in essay the part of english 'Related Work', three issues have been brought forward. World History Essay! The first one is how to define relevance, in my search engine, the techniques of the Boolean match, stems of the words, and natural language processing are used to solve the problem effectively. The second issue is how to evaluate the search engine. In the coursework help part of 'Results', the whole system of evaluation has been given, although it is not appropriate for evaluating my search engine, however, it is quite a good system for evaluating the common search engine because it covers almost every aspect of the search engine. The last issue is how to satisfy the users. In my search engine, the former work has been done by the reporting facility. Thinking Skills Principles! However, the problem has not been solved in the project.

But it is definitely the focus of the future work. Luo Gang and Wang Zhendong , (2010). English Help! Writing a web crawler by yourself, 1st Ed., Tsinghua Univeristy Press. Wang Xuesong, (2008). Development of Lecene+Nutch Search Engine, 1st Ed, Post Telecom Press. Yu Jing, (2010). Course of JavaWeb Application Development, 1st Ed, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Press.

W.Bruce Croft, Donald Metzler, and Trevor Strohman, (2010). Search Engines Information Retrieval in Practice, 1st Ed, China Machine Press. Jawadekar, Waman, (2011). Knowledge Management: Text Cases, Tata McGraw-Hill Education. Manish Patil, Sharma V. Thankachan, Rahul Shah, Wing-Kai Hon, Jeffrey Scott Vitter and world history essay, Sabrina Chandrasekaran, (2011). Inverted Indexes for Phrases and Strings.

Available at: wkhon/papers/PTSHVC11.pdf (Accessed: 25 January, 2014) Furnas, G., et al.,(1987). 'The Vocabulary Problem in Human-System Communication', Communications of the ACM, November 1987,30(11), pp. Coursework! 964-971. Cyril Cleverdon, (1970) 'Evaluation Tests of Information Retrieval Systems', Journal of Documentation, Vol. 26 Iss:1, pp. 55-67. Bing Liu, (2009).

Web Data Mining, 1st Ed, Tsinghua Univeristy Press. Luo Gang, (2011). Encoding Technology in the Search Engine ' Lucene Java, 1st Ed, Publishing House of camus essay Electronics Industry. Junlin Zhang, (2012). This is the Search Engine, 2nd Ed, Publishing House of english help Electronics Industry. Christopher D. Manning, Prabhakar Raghavan and Hinrich Sch??tze,(2008). Introduction to Information Retrieval.

Cambridge University Press. Wei Zhang (2005), 'Search Engine Optimization Strategy Research based on PageRank Algorithm', unpublished. Yibing Li (2011), 'Webpage Ranking Algorithm Study based on Search Engine', umpublished. China Internet Network Information Center(CNNIC)(2013). The 33rd Statistics Report for China Internet Developing Situation. Available at: (Accessed: 24 April 2014) Shuling Dong (2011), 'Research and Improvement of Ranking Algorithms on best book essays Search Engine', umpublished. Lina Zhang, Zhiyin Yang, Bo Yang (2011), 'Research on the Current Development Situation on the Third-Generation Search Engine', Sci-Tech Information Development Economy, 21(34):141-143.

Lancaster, F. Coursework Help! W. Fayen, E. G. (1973). Information Retrieval On-Line. Los Angeles: Melville Pub. Co. Heting Chu and apa format references, Marilyn Rosenthal.,(1996). 'Search Engines for the World Wide Web: A Comparative Study and igcse, Evaluation Methodology', in Proc.

Of the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society for apa format references paper, Information Science, pp.127-135. Belkin, IV.j.,(1993). 'Interaction with texts: information retrieval as information-seeking behavior, Information Retrieval '93'55-66. Bell, S. Igcse Coursework! 'Guidelines for the development of apa format references research paper methodologies to evaluate Internet search engines:' Please do a couple of searches and send the feedback to igcse help me''. Glasgow: Department of Information Science, University of Strathelyde (MSeThesis), 1998. X. Fang and apa format paper, G. Salvendy(2000). 'Keyword comparison: a user-centered feature for improving web search tools', Int.J.Human-Computer Studies, Vol.52:915-931. C.J. English Coursework! van RIJSBERGEN(2010). Apa Format Paper! Information Retrieval.

Available at: (Accessed: 28 April 2014) If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Information Technology essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is qualified to a high level in coursework help our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised Information Technology work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours.

This Information Technology essay was submitted to camus essay us by a student in order to igcse english coursework help help you with your studies. This page has approximately words. If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to camus essay provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Search Engines . Available from: [05-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and no longer wish to igcse have it published on our website then please click on the link below to request removal:

Essay UK offers professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and on writing research, coursework writing service. Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on time. Essay UK is a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in igcse coursework help England and Wales under Company Number 08866484 . Registered Data Controller No: ZA245894.