Date: 7.16.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 2952 #Dissertation proposal presentation outline

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Dissertation proposal presentation outline

Order Essays Online Cheap - dissertation proposal presentation outline - Penn State Erie, Behrend

Dec/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Prices and Discounts for Academic Writing | Write My Paper Co. - Preparing Your PowerPoint - Navigating The Dissertation - Vanderbilt University

Dec 19, 2017 Dissertation proposal presentation outline,

Wondering Who Can Do My Assignment for Me? We Can! - PPT – Dissertation Proposal PowerPoint presentation | … - Towson University

biography notes Jackie Stiles instructs girls on shooting during a camp. Missed 11 games in dissertation proposal presentation outline the 2002 season due to injury. Essay On Benefits Competition In Markets. Scored season-high 18 points against Seattle on August 9, 2002. Dissertation Proposal. Portland Fire franchise folds, and Jackie is basketball, selected by proposal presentation outline, the Los Angeles Sparks as the writing discussion 14th pick in proposal the dispersal draft. TO THE TOP. Named the 2001 WNBA Rookie of the writing chapter Year on August 16, 2001. Dissertation. Named to of fair, the 2001 WNBA All-Star Team in her first season. Jackie Stiles named WNBA Player of the dissertation proposal outline Week June 25 - July 1, averaging 22 pts on wheelchair 54% shooting during the week.

Stiles' agency is dissertation, Octagon Management and lake morning in autumn, she has signed with Cingular Wireless, Nike, and proposal presentation, Pinegar Chevrolet. WNBA’s largest-ever single-product, single-player retail deal after Springfield-area Wal-Mart stores ordered 10,000 T-shirts bearing Jackie Stiles’ name, jersey number and compare and contrast, team logo. Dissertation Proposal Outline. Jackie Stiles was drafted by olaudah equiano analysis essay, the Portland Fire as the #4 pick in dissertation proposal outline the 2001 WNBA draft. On Female Discrimination. TO THE TOP. Dissertation Proposal Presentation Outline. MVC Player of the Week (11-27, 12-18, 01-08, 01-15, 01-22, 02-12, 03-05) ESPY Award Nomination Sports Illustrated for pressure among teenagers essay, Women All-American 1st Team 2001 Missouri Valley Conference Women's Basketball Scholar-Athlete Team First Team Verizon/CoSIDA (College Sports Information Directors of dissertation proposal presentation outline, America) district all-academic squad Missouri Valley Conference Player of the Year Missouri Valley Conference All-Conference First Team Women's Basketball Journal Second Team All-American Associated Press First Team All-American Verizon Academic All-America First Team Second Team All-American First NCAA Division I women’s player to peer among essay, score more than 1,000 points in a season (finished with 1,062 for season) United States Basketball Writers Association's Women's All-America 1st Team 2001 NCAA Tournament West Region MVP ESPN The Magazine Shooting Guard of the Year Winner of the proposal outline Wade Trophy (best player in in autumn the nation) as selected by the Women's Basketball Coaches Association and dissertation outline, the National Association for Girls and secret, Women in dissertation presentation outline Sport Kodak 1st Team All-American Set NCAA Women's Career Scoring Record with 3,393 points March 1st named Jackie Stiles Day in film essay Missouri April 14th named Jackie Stiles Day in Claflin, KS Fast Break Club's Field Goal Award Lady Bear Prestige Award Won the proposal Broderick Cup as the essay Collegiate Woman Athlete of the Year 2001. MVC Player of the Week (12-13, 12-20, 01-10, 01-31) Led nation in dissertation proposal outline scoring at essay in markets, 27.8 ppg Led Missouri Valley Conference in scoring Missouri Valley Conference All-Tournament Team Missouri Valley Conference Player of the dissertation proposal presentation outline Year Missouri Valley Conference All-Conference 1st Team Women's Basketball New Service 1st Team All-American Honorable Mention Kodak All-American Associated Press 2nd Team All-American Missouri Valley Conference Scholar-Athlete 1st Team United States Basketball Writers Association 1st Team All-American Women's Basketball Journal 3rd Team All-American GTE/CoSIDA 2nd Team Academic All-American Lady Bear Prestige Award Fast Break Club's Free Throw Award Fast Break Club's Field Goal Award USA Basketball Jones Cup Gold Medalist Scored 56 points in olaudah analysis one game (highest NCAA output for dissertation proposal presentation outline, 99-00 season) MVC Player of the writing thesis Week (11-16, 11-30, 12-07, 02-22) Led Missouri Valley Conference in scoring Missouri Valley Conference All-Tournament Team Missouri Valley Conference Player of the dissertation proposal presentation Year Missouri Valley Conference All-Conference 1st Team Women's Basketball New Service 1st Team All-American Associated Press 3rd Team All-American Missouri Valley Conference Scholar-Athlete 1st Team Women's Basketball Journal 3rd Team All-American Fast Break Club's Free Throw Award Fast Break Club's Field Goal Award Scored 52 points in and contrast one game (broke SMS record, highest NCAA output for 98-99 season) MVC Player of the Week (11-24, 12-15, 02-02) Led Missouri Valley Conference in scoring Highest scoring freshman in outline nation State Farm MVC All-Tournament Team Missouri Valley Conference All-Freshman Team Missouri Valley All-Conference 1st Team Freshman All-American Team USA Women's Select Team. At Claflin High School, she recorded 3,603 career points, 829 rebounds, 523 assists, and basketball, 326 steals as a four-year first team all-stater. Proposal Presentation Outline. She is the lake leading scorer in proposal presentation Kansas history (boys and discussion, girls) and dissertation proposal, is 10th nationally among female high school players. Writing Discussion. She was selected to the USA Today and proposal presentation, Parade All-America first-teams in essay of fair competition in markets 1997. She scored 18 points and had five rebounds in the NIKE/WBCA All-American Classic in presentation the summer of 1997 and was named MVP of the Red team.

She was one of only 12 selected to equiano, play in dissertation proposal presentation outline the U.S. Junior World Championship Team which represented the and contrast essay U.S. in proposal the 1997 FIBA Junior World Championships. As a senior at basketball, Claflin High she averaged 46.4 points, 8.1 rebounds, 6.3 assists, and outline, 3.3 steals per game. Writing Thesis Chapter. She also established a state record by scoring 71 points in one game that year. As a junior, she scored 61 points in dissertation proposal presentation outline just 17 minutes of the among teenagers essay opening game of the dissertation proposal presentation outline season. She averaged 38.5 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 4.9 assists as a Junior, where she was selected as Parade All-American fourth team and argumentative, selected to play on the U.S. Basketball Junior National team. Dissertation Presentation Outline. She broke her arm early her sophomore year and missed four games, but she returned, having to lake morning, shoot left-handed her first three games back and averaged 26.4 points, 8.6 rebounds, and 5.8 assists per dissertation proposal game that season. Peer Teenagers Essay. During her freshman year, she averaged 29.9 points and 8.8 rebounds per presentation outline game. Essay On Benefits Of Fair In Markets. She set a state record with 114 points in outline three games at wheelchair, the state contest her freshman year. She was selected as the Kansas Gatorade Player of the dissertation presentation outline Year her junior and senior years.

Her full name is Jackie Marie Stiles. Compare And Contrast. She is the dissertation proposal presentation daughter of compare, Pat and Pam Stiles. Presentation. She's the of fair competition in markets oldest of presentation, four children. Of Fair. She was born in dissertation proposal outline Kansas City, Kansas on December 21, 1978. Jackie is on benefits of fair competition in markets, also a track star; she set a state record with 14 gold medals in high school at proposal outline, the state track meet. Argumentative On Female Police Discrimination. Kansas Girls High School Basketball All-Time Records Owned by dissertation proposal outline, Jackie Stiles. In Markets. Points Scored Game -- 71 in 1997 against dissertation Macksville. Season -- 1,252 in 1997. Olaudah Equiano Analysis Essay. Career -- 3,603 from dissertation proposal presentation, 1994-97.

Scoring Average Season -- 46.4 in on benefits of fair competition in markets 1997 (1,252 pts) Career Scoring Average -- 35.7 from proposal, 1994-97 (3,603 pts) Field Goals Season -- 490 in 1996. Compare Essay. Field Goals Career -- 1,374 from 1994-97. Dissertation. Free Throws Career -- 662 from 1994-97. Writing Discussion Chapter. Most Three-Pointers in proposal presentation a Season -- 91 in 1996-97. STATE TOURNAMENT RECORDS. Most Points Game -- 53 in 1995. Teenagers Essay. Most Points Tournament (3 games) -- 120 in dissertation proposal outline 1997; 114 in essay 1994. Most Field Goals Game -- 22 in dissertation outline 1994. Most Free Throws Tournament -- 28 in essay 1995. Most Field Goals Tournament -- 49 in 1997.

CLASS 2-1A CROSS COUNTRY STATE FINISHES. Presentation Outline. 1996 -- 3rd 12:46.4. Writing Thesis Discussion. 1993 -- 3rd 12:54.4. Stiles was a regional champion during her sophomore, junior and dissertation proposal outline, senior seasons. Basketball Essay. She posted 17 first-place finishes and proposal presentation, seven second- or third-place finishes. Secret. CLASS 3-2-1A STATE TENNIS FINISHES.

1996 -- 3rd place singles. 1995 -- 5th place singles. 1994 -- 7th place singles. Dissertation Proposal Presentation. Career record -- 81-12. Stiles won regional championship all three seasons. Chapter. The Claflin Wildcats placed 2nd at dissertation outline, state in and contrast film essay all three seasons. CLASS 1A STATE TRACK FINISHES. Outline. 3200 1st 11:50.12. Essay On Benefits. Triple jump 1st 36-9 1/4. Outline. 3200 1st 12:05.17. Triple Jump 2nd 35-4 3/4.

Other Athletic Accomplishments of essay of fair in markets, Note. Age 7 -- Stiles participated in proposal her first basketball camp. Age 11 -- won Kansas Elks Lodge Hoop Shoot Free Throw Contest and olaudah analysis essay, finished 15th nationally. Age 12 -- Won the proposal outline 1500-meter run at the National AAU Junior Olympic Track and Field Championships, placed third in lake essays the 800 and eighth in the heptathlon. Age 13 -- Participated in outline the Barton County Community College Girls Summer League and equiano essay, held her own against high school seniors. Dissertation Presentation. She was selected MVP at the Southwest Missouri State Advanced Camp.

Age 14 -- Stiles led the Claflin Junior High School team to essay on female discrimination, an undefeted record and dissertation proposal presentation outline, averaged 30 points a game. She scored 39 points in the semifinals of the Central Prairie League Junior High Tournament. Pressure Teenagers. She also played a summer softball team in dissertation Claflin, competing against olaudah equiano analysis essay squads from dissertation proposal presentation, Little River and essay, Marquette. Dissertation Presentation. 9th grade -- During the peer pressure among fall as a freshman, Stiles competed in proposal presentation outline both volleyball and cross country. Secret Essay. She was honorable mention all-CPL as a hitter. Outline. Stiles owns school records in the 3200 (11:50.5), 1600 (5:12.5), 800 (2:12.4), 400 (58.2 seconds), triple jump (36 feet, 9 3/4 inches) and long jump (16-1). She also owns 11 junior high track records. She set a state meet record in argumentative essay on female police the 800-meter run in 1996 (2:17.4). HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL AWARDS FOR JACKIE STILES. Associated Press All State 1st Team and dissertation outline, All Class 1A 1st Team. Wichita Eagle All State 2nd Team and All Class 1A 1st Team.

Topeka Capital Journal All State 1st Team and film, All Class 1A 1st Team. Proposal Presentation. KBCA All State 1st Team. Essay On Benefits Competition. Great Bend Tribune All Area 1st Team and Player of the dissertation outline Year. Hutchinson News All SW Kansas 1st Team and Player of the competition in markets Year. Dissertation Presentation Outline. USA Today Top 10 Frosh America. Admirer. Kansas Sports Magazine Class 1A First Team and outline, All-State 1st Team Player of the Year.

Claflin All Tournament Team. Argumentative On Female. AP All State 1st Team. Wichita Eagle All State 1st Team and presentation outline, All Class 1A 1st Team. Basketball Essay. Topeka Capital-Journal All State 2nd Team and proposal outline, All Class 1A 1st Team. KBCA All State 1st Team. In Autumn Essays. Hutchinson News All Southwest Kansas lst Team. Geat Bend Tribune All-Area 1st Team and dissertation proposal, All-Defensive 1st Team and morning essays, Player of the Year.

Kansas Sports Magazine All State 1st Team. Stiles was named the Hutchinson News Female Athlete of the Year in 1996. Pre-Season Street and presentation, Smith's All America 6th Team. Admirer Essay. Great Bend Tribune All Area 1st Team and dissertation, Player of the Year. Hutchinson News All Southwest Kansas 1st Team and equiano, Player of the proposal presentation outline Year. Wichita Eagle All Class lA 1st Team and Player of the in markets Year. Topoka Capital Journal All Class 1A 1st Team and proposal, Player of the Year. Associated Press All-State 1st Team and KS Player of the Year.

KBCA All-State 1st Team. Writing Thesis Discussion. Gatorade Circle of Champions Kansas Player of the Year. Proposal Presentation. Parade Magazine All American 4th Team. USA Today Honorable Mention. On Benefits Of Fair In Markets. Stiles was named the Hutchinson News Female Athlete of the Year in proposal 1997. Peer Among. Preseason Street and Smith's All-America 3rd Team. Member of Silver Medalist Junior National Team. Dissertation. Cathy Andruzzi's All Star Girls Report All-American Team. Associated Press All State 1st Team and player of the year. Wheelchair Basketball Essay. Unanimous All league CPL.

Great Bend Tribune All Area 1st Team and proposal outline, player of the compare and contrast year. Proposal Presentation Outline. Wichita Eagle All-State 1st Team and essay, All Class 1A 1st Team. Topeka Capital Journal All State 1st Team and All Class 1A 1st Team. Dissertation. Hutchinson News All Southwest Kansas lst Team and All Class 1A 1st Team. KBCA All-State 1st Team Class 1A and morning essays, Miss Kansas Player of the Year. Gatorade Circle of presentation outline, Champions Kansas Player of the Year. Basketball Essay. Parade Magazine All-America 1st Team. USA Today 1st Team All-American. Proposal Presentation. Williams/Nike All-America All Star Game. Lake In Autumn. WBCA/Nike All-America All Star Game and dissertation outline, MVP of Red Team. Teenagers. Boost Naismith Award--Top 5 Finalist.

Kansas Sports Magazine Player of the proposal presentation outline Year and 1st Team All-State and 1st Team All Class 1A.

Buy Affordable Essays Online Today - Dissertation Presentation Outline - University of Cincinnati

Dissertation proposal presentation outline

Scooby Do My Essay for Me - Custom Essay Writing Service 24/7 - Dissertation Presentation Outline - University of Exeter - Cornwall

Order Essay Online - Dissertation Proposal Outline |authorSTREAM - Lehigh University

of cannibals essay Achebe, Chinua. An Image of Africa: Racism in Conrad's 'Heart of Darkness' Massachusetts Review. 18. 1977. Rpt. in Heart of Darkness, An Authoritative Text, background and Sources Criticism. 1961.

3rd ed. Ed. Robert Kimbrough, London: W. W Norton and presentation Co., 1988, pp.251-261. In the among teenagers essay fall of dissertation proposal presentation outline, 1974 I was walking one day from the equiano English Department at presentation outline, the University of on benefits in markets, Massachusetts to a parking lot. It was a fine autumn morning such as encouraged friendliness to passing strangers. Brisk youngsters were hurrying in all directions, many of them obviously freshmen in their first flush of enthusiasm. Dissertation Presentation? An older man going the same way as I turned and remarked to me how very young they came these days. I agreed. Then he asked me if I was a student too. Olaudah Equiano? I said no, I was a teacher.

What did I teach? African literature. Now that was funny, he said, because he knew a fellow who taught the same thing, or perhaps it was African history, in a certain Community College not far from here. Proposal Outline? It always surprised him, he went on to say, because he never had thought of wheelchair basketball essay, Africa as having that kind of stuff, you know. By this time I was walking much faster. Oh well, I heard him say finally, behind me: I guess I have to take your course to presentation, find out. Essay? A few weeks later I received two very touching letters from high school children in Yonkers, New York, who -- bless their teacher -- had just read Things Fall Apart . One of them was particularly happy to learn about the customs and superstitions of an African tribe. I propose to draw from these rather trivial encounters rather heavy conclusions which at first sight might seem somewhat out of proportion to them. But only, I hope, at presentation, first sight. The young fellow from Yonkers, perhaps partly on account of his age but I believe also for much deeper and more serious reasons, is obviously unaware that the life of his own tribesmen in in autumn Yonkers, New York, is full of odd customs and dissertation superstitions and, like everybody else in his culture, imagines that he needs a trip to Africa to essay on female police discrimination, encounter those things. The other person being fully my own age could not be excused on the grounds of his years.

Ignorance might be a more likely reason; but here again I believe that something more willful than a mere lack of information was at work. For did not that erudite British historian and Regius Professor at Oxford, Hugh Trevor Roper, also pronounce that African history did not exist? If there is something in these utterances more than youthful inexperience, more than a lack of factual knowledge, what is it? Quite simply it is the desire -- one might indeed say the need -- in Western psychology to set Africa up as a foil to proposal, Europe, as a place of negations at once remote and vaguely familiar, in comparison with which Europe's own state of spiritual grace will be manifest. This need is not new; which should relieve us all of considerable responsibility and perhaps make us even willing to equiano, look at this phenomenon dispassionately. I have neither the wish nor the competence to dissertation outline, embark on the exercise with the argumentative essay police discrimination tools of the social and biological sciences but more simply in the manner of a novelist responding to dissertation proposal, one famous book of European fiction: Joseph Conrad's Heart of lake, Darkness , which better than any other work that I know displays that Western desire and need which I have just referred to.

Of course there are whole libraries of presentation outline, books devoted to the same purpose but most of them are so obvious and so crude that few people worry about them today. Conrad, on the other hand, is undoubtedly one of the olaudah equiano analysis essay great stylists of modern fiction and a good storyteller into the bargain. His contribution therefore falls automatically into proposal outline a different class -- permanent literature -- read and taught and constantly evaluated by serious academics. Heart of Darkness is indeed so secure today that a leading Conrad scholar has numbered it among the half-dozen greatest short novels in the English language. I will return to this critical opinion in due course because it may seriously modify my earlier suppositions about among teenagers who may or may not be guilty in some of the matters I will now raise. Heart of Darkness projects the image of Africa as the dissertation outline other world, the lake in autumn antithesis of Europe and therefore of civilization, a place where man's vaunted intelligence and refinement are finally mocked by triumphant beastiality. The book opens on the River Thames, tranquil, resting, peacefully at the decline of day after ages of good service done to the race that peopled its banks. Proposal? But the equiano essay actual story will take place on the River Congo, the very antithesis of the Thames. The River Congo is quite decidedly not a River Emeritus. It has rendered no service and outline enjoys no old-age pension. We are told that Going up that river was like traveling back to the earliest beginnings of the argumentative police world.

Is Conrad saying then that these two rivers are very different, one good, the presentation other bad? Yes, but that is among essay not the real point. It is not the differentness that worries Conrad but the lurking hint of kinship, of common ancestry. For the Thames too has been one of the dark places of the earth. It conquered its darkness, of course, and is now in daylight and at peace. But if it were to visit its primordial relative, the Congo, it would run the terrible risk of hearing grotesque echoes of dissertation proposal presentation, its own forgotten darkness, and falling victim to an avenging recrudescence of the mindless frenzy of the first beginnings. These suggestive echoes comprise Conrad's famed evocation of the African atmosphere in Heart of Darkness . In the final consideration his method amounts to no more than a steady, ponderous, fake-ritualistic repetition of two antithetical sentences, one about silence and secret admirer essay the other about frenzy.

We can inspect samples of this on pages 36 and 37 of the present edition: a) it was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention and b) The steamer toiled along slowly on outline, the edge of a black and incomprehensible frenzy. Equiano Analysis Essay? Of course there is a judicious change of adjective from time to time, so that instead of inscrutable, for example, you might have unspeakable, even plain mysterious, etc., etc. The eagle-eyed English critic F. Dissertation Proposal Outline? R. Equiano Analysis? Leavis drew attention long ago to dissertation proposal presentation, Conrad's adjectival insistence upon inexpressible and incomprehensible mystery. That insistence must not be dismissed lightly, as many Conrad critics have tended to do, as a mere stylistic flaw; for it raises serious questions of artistic good faith. When a writer while pretending to record scenes, incidents and their impact is in reality engaged in inducing hypnotic stupor in his readers through a bombardment of emotive words and other forms of trickery much more has to be at stake than stylistic felicity. Essay On Benefits Of Fair Competition In Markets? Generally normal readers are well armed to detect and resist such under-hand activity. But Conrad chose his subject well -- one which was guaranteed not to put him in conflict with the psychological predisposition of his readers or raise the need for him to contend with their resistance. He chose the role of purveyor of comforting myths.

The most interesting and revealing passages in outline Heart of Darkness are, however, about people. I must crave the indulgence of my reader to quote almost a whole page from about the peer teenagers essay middle of the dissertation proposal presentation stop/when representatives of Europe in a steamer going down the Congo encounter the denizens of Africa. We were wanderers on a prehistoric earth, on essay, an earth that wore the aspect of an unknown planet. We could have fancied ourselves the first of men taking possession of an accursed inheritance, to be subdued at the cost of profound anguish and of excessive toil. But suddenly as we struggled round a bend there would be a glimpse of rush walls, of peaked grass-roofs, a burst of yells, a whirl of black limbs, a mass of hands clapping, of feet stamping, of dissertation presentation, bodies swaying, of eyes rolling under the morning droop of heavy and motionless foliage. The steamer toiled along slowly on the edge of a black and incomprehensible frenzy. The prehistoric man was cursing us, praying to us, welcoming us -- who could tell? We were cut off from the comprehension of presentation outline, our surroundings; we glided past like phantoms, wondering and essay secretly appalled, as sane men would be before an dissertation presentation outline enthusiastic outbreak in a madhouse. We could not understand because we were too far and could not remember, because we were traveling in the night of first ages, of those ages that are gone, leaving hardly a sign -- and no memories. The earth seemed unearthly. We are accustomed to wheelchair basketball essay, look upon the shackled form of proposal outline, a conquered monster, but there -- there you could look at essay, a thing monstrous and free.

It was unearthly and dissertation proposal presentation the men were . No they were not inhuman. Well, you know that was the worst of it -- this suspicion of their not being inhuman. It would come slowly to one. They howled and leaped and pressure spun and made horrid faces, but what thrilled you, was just the thought of their humanity -- like yours -- the thought of your remote kinship with this wild and dissertation proposal presentation passionate uproar. Ugly. Yes, it was ugly enough, but if you were man enough you would admit to yourself that there was in you just the faintest trace of a response to the terrible frankness of that noise, a dim suspicion of there being a meaning in it which you -- you so remote from the night of first ages -- could comprehend. Herein lies the meaning of Heart of Darkness and olaudah equiano analysis the fascination it holds over the Western mind: What thrilled you was just the thought of their humanity -- like yours . Ugly. Having shown us Africa in the mass, Conrad then zeros in, half a page later, on a specific example, giving us one of dissertation proposal presentation, his rare descriptions of an African who is equiano essay not just limbs or rolling eyes: And between whiles I had to look after the savage who was fireman. Dissertation Presentation Outline? He was an improved specimen; he could fire up a vertical boiler.

He was there below me and, upon essay on benefits of fair competition my word, to look at dissertation outline, him was as edifying as seeing a dog in a parody of breeches and on benefits competition a feather hat walking on his hind legs. Dissertation Presentation? A few months of on benefits of fair competition, training had done for that really fine chap. He squinted at the steam-gauge and at the water-gauge with an evident effort of intrepidity -- and he had filed his teeth too, the poor devil, and the wool of his pate shaved into queer patterns, and three ornamental scars on each of his cheeks. He ought to proposal presentation, have been clapping his hands and stamping his feet on argumentative essay, the bank, instead of dissertation proposal presentation outline, which he was hard at work, a thrall to strange witchcraft, full of improving knowledge. As everybody knows, Conrad is a romantic on the side. He might not exactly admire savages clapping their hands and stamping their feet but they have at least the merit of being in their place, unlike this dog in a parody of lake morning in autumn essays, breeches.

For Conrad things being in their place is of the utmost importance. Fine fellows -- cannibals --in their place, he tells us pointedly. Tragedy begins when things leave their accustomed place, like Europe leaving its safe stronghold between the policeman and the baker to like a peep into the heart of darkness. Before the story likes us into the Congo basin proper we are given this nice little vignette as an proposal presentation example of things in secret admirer their place: Now and dissertation presentation outline then a boat from the shore gave one a momentary contact with reality. It was paddled by black fellows. You could see from afar the white of their eyeballs glistening. They shouted, sang; their bodies streamed with perspiration; they had faces like grotesque masks -- these chaps; but they had bone, muscle, a wild vitality, an intense energy of movement that was as natural and hue as the surf along their coast. They wanted no excuse for being there.

They were a great comfort to look at. Towards the end of the story Conrad lavishes a whole page quite unexpectedly on an African woman who has obviously been some kind of mistress to Mr. Kurtz and now presides (if I may be permitted a little liberty) like a formidable mystery over the inexorable imminence of his departure: She was savage and superb, wild-eyed and magnificent . She stood looking at us without a stir and like the wilderness itself, with an air of secret essay, brooding over an inscrutable purpose. This Amazon is drawn in considerable detail, albeit of a predictable nature, for two reasons. First, she is in her place and so can win Conrad's special brand of approval and second, she fulfills a structural requirement of the story: a savage counterpart to the refined, European woman who will step forth to end the dissertation proposal story: She came forward all in black with a pale head, floating toward me in discrimination the dusk. She was in proposal outline mourning . She took both my hands in hers and olaudah equiano essay murmured, I had heard you were coming.. Dissertation Proposal Outline? She had a mature capacity for fidelity, for wheelchair basketball essay belief, for dissertation presentation suffering. The difference in the attitude of the novelist to peer pressure, these two women is conveyed in too many direct and proposal presentation outline subfile ways to need elaboration.

But perhaps the most significant difference is the one implied in the author's bestowal of human expression to the one and the withholding of peer, it from the other. It is clearly not part of Conrad's purpose to confer language on the rudimentary souls of Africa. In place of speech they made a violent babble of dissertation, uncouth sounds. They exchanged short grunting phrases even among themselves. But most of the time they were too busy with their frenzy. There are two occasions in the book, however, when Conrad departs somewhat from his practice and confers speech, even English speech, on the savages. The first occurs when cannibalism gets the among better of them: Catch 'im, he snapped with a bloodshot widening of his eyes and a flash of sharp teeth -- catch 'im. Give 'im to us.

To you, eh? I asked; what would you do with them? Eat 'im! he said curtly. . Proposal Presentation Outline? . . The other occasion was the famous announcement:Mistah Kurtz -- he dead. At first sight these instances might be mistaken for unexpected acts of generosity from Conrad. In reality they constitute some of his best assaults. In the case of the cannibals the incomprehensible grunts that had thus far served them for equiano analysis essay speech suddenly proved inadequate for proposal presentation outline Conrad's purpose of letting the European glimpse the unspeakable craving in their hearts. Weighing the necessity for consistency in the portrayal of the dumb brutes against the sensational advantages of securing their conviction by clear, unambiguous evidence issuing out of their own mouth Conrad chose the latter.

As for the announcement of Mr. Kurtz's death by the insolent black head in the doorway what better or more appropriate finis could be written to the horror story of that wayward child of civilization who willfully had given his soul to the powers of darkness and taken a high seat amongst the devils of the land than the proclamation of his physical death by the forces he had joined? It might be contended, of course, that the attitude to the African in Heart of Darkness is basketball not Conrad's but that of his fictional narrator, Marlow, and that far from endorsing it Conrad might indeed be holding it up to irony and criticism. Certainly Conrad appears to go to considerable pains to set up layers of insulation between himself and the moral universe of his history. He has, for example, a narrator behind a narrator. The primary narrator is presentation Marlow but his account is given to us through the lake morning in autumn essays filter of dissertation proposal presentation, a second, shadowy person. But if Conrad's intention is to draw a cordon sanitaire between himself and the moral and peer among teenagers psychological malaise of his narrator his care seems to me totally wasted because he neglects to hint however subtly or tentatively at an alternative frame of reference by which we may judge the presentation outline actions and opinions of his characters.

It would not have been beyond Conrad's power to make that provision if he had thought it necessary. Marlow seems to me to enjoy Conrad's complete confidence -- a feeling reinforced by olaudah equiano analysis the close similarities between their two careers. Marlow comes through to proposal presentation outline, us not only lake, as a witness of truth, but one holding those advanced and humane views appropriate to the English liberal tradition which required all Englishmen of proposal outline, decency to be deeply shocked by essay on benefits of fair competition in markets atrocities in Bulgaria or the Congo of King Leopold of the Belgians or wherever. Thus Marlow is able to toss out such bleeding-heart sentiments as these: They were dying slowly -- it was very clear. They were not enemies, they were not criminals, they were nothing earthly now, nothing but black shadows of disease and starvation lying confusedly in proposal presentation outline the greenish gloom. Brought from on female discrimination, all the recesses of the coast in all the legality of time contracts, lost in uncongenial surroundings, fed on unfamiliar food, they sickened, became inefficient, and were then allowed to crawl away and rest.

The kind of liberalism espoused here by dissertation presentation outline Marlow/Conrad touched all the best minds of the age in England, Europe and America. It took different forms in the minds of different people but almost always managed to sidestep the ultimate question of equality between white people and in autumn black people. That extraordinary missionary, Albert Schweitzer, who sacrificed brilliant careers in music and dissertation proposal presentation outline theology in Europe for a life of service to essay on benefits of fair competition in markets, Africans in much the same area as Conrad writes about, epitomizes the presentation outline ambivalence. In a comment which has often been quoted Schweitzer says: The African is indeed my brother but my junior brother. And so he proceeded to build a hospital appropriate to the needs of junior brothers with standards of hygiene reminiscent of medical practice in the days before the germ theory of peer essay, disease came into being. Naturally he became a sensation in Europe and America. Dissertation Proposal? Pilgrims flocked, and I believe still flock even after he has passed on, to witness the prodigious miracle in Lamberene, on the edge of the primeval forest.

Conrad's liberalism would not take him quite as far as Schweitzer's, though. He would not use the word brother however qualified; the farthest he would go was kinship. When Marlow's African helmsman falls down with a spear in his heart he gives his white master one final disquieting look. And the competition intimate profundity of that look he gave me when he received his hurt remains to this day in my memory -- like a claim of distant kinship affirmed in a supreme moment. It is important to note that Conrad, careful as ever with his words, is concerned not so much about distant kinship as about someone laying a claim on it.

The black man lays a claim on the white man which is well-nigh intolerable. It is the proposal laying of this claim which frightens and at essay, the same time fascinates Conrad, . the thought of their humanity -- like yours . Proposal Outline? Ugly. The point of my observations should be quite clear by now, namely that Joseph Conrad was a thoroughgoing racist. That this simple truth is glossed over in criticisms of his work is due to the fact that white racism against Africa is such a normal way of thinking that its manifestations go completely unremarked. Students of Heart of Darkness will often tell you that Conrad is concerned not so much with Africa as with the deterioration of one European mind caused by solitude and sickness. They will point out to you that Conrad is, if anything, less charitable to the Europeans in police discrimination the story than he is to the natives, that the point of the story is to ridicule Europe's civilizing mission in Africa. A Conrad student informed me in Scotland that Africa is merely a setting for proposal presentation outline the disintegration of the mind of Mr. Kurtz.

Which is partly the point. Africa as setting and backdrop which eliminates the African as human factor. Africa as a metaphysical battlefield devoid of all recognizable humanity, into which the wandering European enters at his peril. Can nobody see the preposterous and perverse arrogance in thus reducing Africa to the role of wheelchair basketball, props for proposal the break-up of one petty European mind? But that is not even the secret point. The real question is the dehumanization of Africa and Africans which this age-long attitude has fostered and continues to foster in the world. And the question is proposal whether a novel which celebrates this dehumanization, which depersonalizes a portion of the human race, can be called a great work of art. My answer is: No, it cannot. I do not doubt Conrad's great talents.

Even Heart of Darkness has its memorably good passages and moments: The reaches opened before us and basketball closed behind, as if the forest had stepped leisurely across tile water to bar the way for our return. Its exploration of the minds of the European characters is often penetrating and full of insight. But all that has been more than fully discussed in the last fifty years. His obvious racism has, however, not been addressed. And it is high time it was! Conrad was born in 1857, the very year in which the first Anglican missionaries were arriving among my own people in proposal presentation Nigeria. Essay Competition? It was certainly not his fault that he lived his life at a time when the reputation of the black man was at presentation outline, a particularly low level. But even after due allowances have been made for all the influences of contemporary prejudice on his sensibility there remains still in Conrad's attitude a residue of wheelchair basketball essay, antipathy to black people which his peculiar psychology alone can explain.

His own account of proposal presentation outline, his first encounter with a black man is very revealing: A certain enormous buck nigger encountered in Haiti fixed my conception of blind, furious, unreasoning rage, as manifested in the human animal to the end of my days. Morning In Autumn? Of the dissertation proposal outline nigger I used to dream for years afterwards. Certainly Conrad had a problem with niggers. His inordinate love of that word itself should be of interest to psychoanalysts.

Sometimes his fixation on blackness is equally interesting as when he gives us this brief description: A black figure stood up, strode on long black legs, waving long black arms. . . . as though we might expect a black figure striding along on black legs to wave white arms! But so unrelenting is Conrad's obsession. As a matter of interest Conrad gives us in A Personal Record what amounts to a companion piece to the buck nigger of Haiti. Lake? At the age of sixteen Conrad encountered his first Englishman in proposal presentation Europe. He calls him my unforgettable Englishman and describes him in the following manner: (his) calves exposed to the public gaze . . . dazzled the beholder by the splendor of their marble-like condition and their rich tone of young ivory. In Autumn? . . . The light of dissertation proposal, a headlong, exalted satisfaction with the world of men. . . illumined his face. . . and triumphant eyes. In passing he cast a glance of basketball essay, kindly curiosity and outline a friendly gleam of big, sound, shiny teeth. . . his white calves twinkled sturdily. Irrational love and irrational hate jostling together in the heart of that talented, tormented man.

But whereas irrational love may at worst engender foolish acts of peer among, indiscretion, irrational hate can endanger the life of the dissertation proposal community. Naturally Conrad is a dream for morning in autumn essays psychoanalytic critics. Perhaps the most detailed study of proposal, him in this direction is by morning essays Bernard C. Meyer, M.D. Dissertation Outline? In his lengthy book Dr. Meyer follows every conceivable lead (and sometimes inconceivable ones) to explain Conrad. As an example he gives us long disquisitions on basketball, the significance of hair and hair-cutting in Conrad. And yet not even one word is spared for his attitude to black people. Not even the discussion of Conrad's antisemitism was enough to spark off in Dr. Meyer's mind those other dark and explosive thoughts. Which only leads one to surmise that Western psychoanalysts must regard the kind of racism displayed by Conrad absolutely normal despite the profoundly important work done by Frantz Fanon in dissertation proposal outline the psychiatric hospitals of French Algeria.

Whatever Conrad's problems were, you might say he is now safely dead. Quite true. Unfortunately his heart of darkness plagues us still. Which is why an offensive and deplorable book can be described by a serious scholar as among the olaudah analysis essay half dozen greatest short novels in proposal outline the English language. And why it is today the most commonly prescribed novel in olaudah analysis twentieth-century literature courses in English Departments of American universities. There are two probable grounds on which what I have aid so far may be contested. The first is dissertation proposal presentation that it is no concern of fiction to please people about whom it is written. I will go along with that. But I am not talking about pleasing people.

I am talking about a book which parades in the most vulgar fashion prejudices and insults from which a section of mankind has suffered untold agonies and peer pressure among atrocities in the past and continues to do so in dissertation many ways and many places today. I am talking about a story in which the very humanity of black people is peer essay called in dissertation outline question. Secondly, I may be challenged on the grounds of actuality. Essay Police Discrimination? Conrad, after all, did sail down the Congo in proposal presentation outline 1890 when my own father was still a babe in olaudah equiano essay arms. How could I stand up more than fifty years after his death and purport to contradict him? My answer is that as a sensible man I will not accept just any traveler's tales solely on the grounds that I have not made the journey myself. I will not trust the evidence even off man's very eyes when I suspect them to be as jaundiced as Conrad's. And we also happen to know that Conrad was, in the words of his biographer, Bernard C. Meyer, notoriously inaccurate in dissertation proposal presentation the rendering of olaudah, his own history. But more important by far is the abundant testimony about Conrad's savages which we could gather if we were so inclined from other sources and which might lead us to think that these people must have had other occupations besides merging into the evil forest or materializing out of it simply to plague Marlow and his dispirited band. For as it happened, soon after Conrad had written his book an presentation outline event of far greater consequence was taking place in the art world of Europe. This is how Frank Willett, a British art historian, describes it:

Gaugin had gone to in autumn essays, Tahiti, the most extravagant individual act of turning to presentation outline, a non-European culture in the decades immediately before and essay competition after 1900, when European artists were avid for new artistic experiences, but it was only about 1904-5 that African art began to make its distinctive impact. One piece is still identifiable; it is a mask that had been given to dissertation proposal, Maurice Vlaminck in 1905. He records that Derain was 'speechless' and 'stunned' when he saw it, bought it from Vlaminck and in turn showed it to Picasso and Matisse, who were also greatly affected by it. Ambroise Vollard then borrowed it and had it cast in bronze. . . The revolution of twentieth century art was under way! The mask in question was made by police other savages living just north of Conrad's River Congo. They have a name too: the Fang people, and are without a doubt among the world's greatest masters of the sculptured form. The event Frank Willett is referring to marks the beginning of cubism and dissertation proposal presentation outline the infusion of new life into European art, which had run completely out of strength. The point of all this is to suggest that Conrad's picture of the essay people of the Congo seems grossly inadequate even at the height of their subjection to the ravages of proposal, King Leopold's lnternational Association for the Civilization of Central Africa. Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about equiano themselves.

But even those not blinkered, like Conrad with xenophobia, can be astonishing blind. Let me digress a little here. One of the presentation greatest and most intrepid travelers of all time, Marco Polo, journeyed to the Far East from the Mediterranean in the thirteenth century and spent twenty years in argumentative discrimination the court of outline, Kublai Khan in wheelchair basketball China. On his return to presentation outline, Venice he set down in his book entitled Description of the World his impressions of the peoples and places and customs he had seen. But there were at least two extraordinary omissions in teenagers essay his account. He said nothing about the art of printing, unknown as yet in Europe but in full flower in China. He either did not notice it at proposal, all or if he did, failed to wheelchair essay, see what use Europe could possibly have for it. Whatever the reason, Europe had to wait another hundred years for proposal outline Gutenberg. But even more spectacular was Marco Polo's omission of any reference to the Great Wall of China nearly 4,000 miles long and already more than 1,000 years old at the time of his visit.

Again, he may not have seen it; but the Great Wall of China is the only structure built by man which is visible from the moon! Indeed travelers can be blind. As I said earlier Conrad did not originate the image of Africa which we find in essay his book. It was and is the dominant image of Africa in the Western imagination and Conrad merely brought the peculiar gifts of his own mind to presentation outline, bear on it. For reasons which can certainly use close psychological inquiry the West seems to suffer deep anxieties about the precariousness of its civilization and to have a need for constant reassurance by comparison with Africa. If Europe, advancing in civilization, could cast a backward glance periodically at Africa trapped in primordial barbarity it could say with faith and feeling: There go I but for the grace of God. Africa is to Europe as the picture is to Dorian Gray -- a carrier onto whom the master unloads his physical and moral deformities so that he may go forward, erect and immaculate. Essay On Female Police? Consequently Africa is something to be avoided just as the picture has to presentation, be hidden away to safeguard the man's jeopardous integrity. Keep away from secret admirer essay, Africa, or else! Mr.

Kurtz of proposal presentation outline, Heart of Darkness should have heeded that warning and the prowling horror in his heart would have kept its place, chained to its lair. But he foolishly exposed himself to the wild irresistible allure of the jungle and lo! the basketball essay darkness found him out. In my original conception of this essay I had thought to conclude it nicely on an appropriately positive note in proposal which I would suggest from my privileged position in African and Western cultures some advantages the on benefits of fair competition West might derive from Africa once it rid its mind of old prejudices and began to proposal presentation outline, look at Africa not through a haze of distortions and analysis cheap mystifications but quite simply as a continent of dissertation proposal outline, people -- not angels, but not rudimentary souls either -- just people, often highly gifted people and often strikingly successful in their enterprise with life and society. But as I thought more about the stereotype image, about its grip and pervasiveness, about the willful tenacity with which the West holds it to its heart; when I thought of the West's television and cinema and newspapers, about books read in its schools and out of school, of churches preaching to empty pews about the need to send help to the heathen in Africa, I realized that no easy optimism was possible. And there was, in any case, something totally wrong in offering bribes to olaudah equiano analysis, the West in return for presentation outline its good opinion of Africa. Ultimately the abandonment of unwholesome thoughts must be its own and only reward. Although I have used the word willful a few times here to characterize the West's view of Africa, it may well be that what is morning in autumn happening at this stage is more akin to reflex action than calculated malice. Which does not make the situation more but less hopeful.

The Christian Science Monitor, a paper more enlightened than most, once carried an interesting article written by its Education Editor on the serious psychological and learning problems faced by little children who speak one language at home and then go to school where something else is spoken. It was a wide-ranging article taking in Spanish-speaking children in America, the children of proposal presentation, migrant Italian workers in Germany, the quadrilingual phenomenon in argumentative discrimination Malaysia, and so on. And all this while the article speaks unequivocally about language. But then out dissertation presentation outline of the blue sky comes this: In London there is an enormous immigration of children who speak Indian or Nigerian dialects, or some other native language. I believe that the introduction of dialects which is technically erroneous in among essay the context is almost a reflex action caused by an instinctive desire of the writer to downgrade the dissertation proposal outline discussion to the level of Africa and India. And this is quite comparable to Conrad's withholding of language from his rudimentary souls. Language is teenagers too grand for these chaps; let's give them dialects! In all this business a lot of violence is inevitably done not only to the image of despised peoples but even to words, the very tools of possible redress. Look at the phrase native language in the Science Monitor excerpt.

Surely the only native language possible in London is Cockney English. But our writer means something else -- something appropriate to the sounds Indians and Africans make! Although the work of redressing which needs to proposal, be done may appear too daunting, I believe it is not one day too soon to begin. Conrad saw and condemned the evil of imperial exploitation but was strangely unaware of the racism on which it sharpened its iron tooth. But the victims of racist slander who for centuries have had to teenagers, live with the inhumanity it makes them heir to have always known better than any casual visitor even when he comes loaded with the gifts of a Conrad.

Do My Homework Australia - PPT – Dissertation Proposal Outline PowerPoint - DePauw University

Buy Literary Analysis Essay - Dissertation Proposal Ppt - SlideShare - Mount Holyoke College

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer Summary and Analysis of presentation outline Chapters 1-7. Chapter 1 Summary: The novel opens with Aunt Polly searching for Tom Sawyer, the young protagonist of the novel who, along with his younger brother Sidney, was sent to live in St. Essay! Petersburg, Missouri, after his mother's death. After hearing no answer to her calls, Polly finds Tom eating out of the dissertation presentation jam closet. Tom escapes Aunt Polly's beating by diverting her attention, leading Polly into lake morning in autumn a tirade against Tom's irreverent ways. During dinner, Aunt Polly tries to trick Tom into admitting that he played hooky from school that day to go swimming. But Tom, aware of Aunt Polly's motives, has sewn his shirt collar back in place after his afternoon swim. Aunt Polly apologizes to Tom for her suspicions, until Sidney - notorious for being the Model Boy of the village - points out that Tom's shirt is sewn together with black thread instead of the white thread that Aunt Polly had used that morning. Before she can punish him, Tom darts out the door and runs away from the house.

On the street, Tom runs into a well-dressed boy with a citified air about dissertation proposal presentation outline him that ate into Tom's vitals. After a verbal fight, Tom and the nameless boy begin to basketball, throw fists at each other until Tom is finally victorious. Proposal Presentation Outline! Tom returns home late in lake essays, the evening by climbing through the window. but Aunt Polly catches him in the act. Chapter 1 Analysis: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is considered one of the greatest works of American literature partly because it reflects so perfectly the culture of mid-1800s America. In a period where thoughts of gold and silver drove men West and industrialization had not yet begun, Twain was able to dissertation presentation, describe small-town life in wheelchair essay, detail.

St. Petersburg is portrayed as a small, tight-knit community on the riverfront where the frontier culture and proposal presentation the classic Southern tradition meet. At the start of the novel, the reader is immediately introduced to the core characters. The character portraits that are unfolded in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer are extensive and olaudah intricate, a quality that makes this piece a distinct work of Mark Twain. In the first chapter, Aunt Polly is introduced as a religious, pious, and stubborn mannered lady; Tom's first impression leaves the reader thinking he is mischievous, lazy, and irresponsible. But as the story unfolds, Twain develops both Aunt Polly and dissertation proposal outline Tom into multi-dimensional characters whose emotions and actions are somewhat unpredictable. The reader, then, must discern between the superficial and the meaningful portrayals of each character. Chapter 2 Summary: On Saturday morning, Tom is forced to whitewash the fence outside the house as punishment for his behavior the night before. The day is beautiful, making the chore seem even more dreadful; in fact, Tom would rather do Jim's - the black servant's - chores than whitewash the fence. Tom begins the job and imagines how all the free boys who come skipping by will make fun of essay on benefits of fair in markets him for having to do work on a Saturday.

In perhaps one of the most famous scenes of the novel, Tom tricks the proposal presentation neighborhood boys into completing his entire chore. Tom pretends to love whitewashing, putting fake enthusiasm into essay on female discrimination his work. Does a boy get a chance to whitewash a fence every day? Tom asks. Soon, all the neighborhood boys beg Tom for proposal presentation outline the chance to whitewash in exchange for small trinkets. In conclusion, Tom contends that Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do, and that Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do. Chapter 2 Analysis: The use of omniscient narrative is olaudah very important in establishing Twain's character portraits. A first-person narrative (used in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn) allows only the proposal presentation outline viewpoint of one character. With a first-person narrative, the essay on benefits in markets reader must question his source of information and can only see what the narrator sees. However, omniscient narration divulges all: the reader can take all his facts as truth.

In turn, we are allowed not only to see all the activity within the novel but we are allowed within the thoughts of each character. In chapter two, this narrative plays an especially important role in portraying Tom Sawyer's true intellect and understanding of the dissertation outline world around him. Tom, who is initially portrayed as an incorrigible youth, is able to make commentary on relative nature of work and play. Tom not only on benefits in markets loves to fight and play in proposal, the dirt, but also has a profound knowledge of wheelchair human nature that is outline astounding for argumentative essay on female police discrimination his young age. Using his smarts, he is able to fool his peers as well as outsmart Aunt Polly and other authority figures. Tom may behave like a little boy, but he is able to think greater than perhaps any adult. Chapter 3 Summary:

For the time remaining of that Saturday, Tom is in good spirits, playing in a mock battle with his band of friends. Afterwards, he passes by Jeff Thatcher's house and notices a lovely little blue-eyed creature with yellow hair with whom he instantly falls in love, so much so that the girl he was in presentation, love with the week before - Amy Lawrence - is completely out of his heart. Secret Admirer! Until suppertime, Tom lingers in front of the Thatcher house, showing off by doing various gymnastic tricks, hoping that the dissertation proposal presentation little girl inside the house will see him. During supper, however, Tom's moods are lowered when Aunt Polly raps his knuckles for attempting to steal sugar. When Sid reaches for the sugar-bowl behind Polly's back, he drops the bowl onto the floor.

When Aunt Polly returns, she immediately begins to beat Tom. When she learns that it was Sid who was at essay of fair in markets fault, she doesn't apologize but instead justifies her beating, though inside she longs to dissertation proposal presentation outline, say something loving to admirer, Tom. Tom, conscious of his Aunts ruefulness yet refusing to acknowledge it, wallows in self-pity. He imagines his own funeral, and begins to cry to himself, reflecting that he leaves the presentation outline house when his cousin Mary enters the house, unable to olaudah equiano essay, withstand any ounce of dissertation proposal happiness. He proceeds to wander through the lake in autumn streets, contemplating who would miss him when he died. Would the lovely Adored Unknown from this afternoon miss him? Presently, he wanders to her house, and stares up at her window, imagining the little girl crying over his lifeless body. But his imagination is interrupted by the maidservant who dumps a bucket of water out the window, and dissertation proposal the drenched Tom Sawyer returns home. Chapter 3 Analysis: In the previous chapters we have seen Tom as carefree, but there is a darker side to equiano analysis essay, Tom's character.

More often than not, Tom's carefree attitude masks what can be construed as low self-esteem. He constantly wants what he calls glory. He is willing to trade his worldly possessions for the glory of dissertation proposal receiving a Sunday school Bible, and he loves to show off. Analysis Essay! But when he feels unloved, he falls into a kind of depression where he questions his own existence by presentation outline, imagining his funeral. Will anybody care when he is gone?

Despite encouragement from his cousin Mary and punishments from essay on benefits in markets, Aunt Polly, Tom will never be a good boy because he can only dissertation presentation outline gain the attention he craves through bad behavior. The image of on benefits of fair competition Tom's death and his funeral is a recurring image as well as an example of foreshadowing. Throughout the dissertation proposal presentation novel, this constant description of secret admirer essay death builds the idea of the wild frontier, where frontiersmen were notorious for testing their own mortality by braving unmapped territories and undertaking dare-devilish adventures. Tom's own crazy adventures epitomize the life of the carefree frontiersman. On a more profound level, one can take Tom's mental pictures of dissertation presentation outline his own death as a questioning of his own existence. Argumentative Essay On Female Police Discrimination! We see that Tom is not religious when he forgets to pray; he fails to exceed at proposal schoolwork; above all else, he thinks that he has failed at gaining Aunt Polly's love.

He is by olaudah analysis, no means considered a productive citizen of St. Petersburg like his brother, Sid. Thus we see that even Tom Sawyer ­ seemingly the most carefree and courageous boy in St. Petersburg ­ questions his own worth. Chapter 4 Summary: On Sunday morning, Tom has still not memorized his Sunday school assignment of five Biblical verses. As she washes and dresses him, his cousin Mary attempts to help him learn, but he still has nothing but a vague general idea of the lesson. In church, the recitation of two verses was rewarded with a blue ticket; 1000 blue tickets could be exchanged for a bound Bible, which only the brightest and most diligent students earned. Tom has been trading various trinkets for tickets, not because he wants a Bible but because he wants the glory that comes with it.

That day in dissertation presentation, church, the visiting family of Judge Thatcher is given the highest seat of honor. Wheelchair Basketball Essay! Tom immediately begins to show off by acting up because the proposal outline Judge's daughter is none other than the little girl he is in love with. In an effort to gain even more glory and attention, Tom has finally traded for enough tickets to receive a Bible. Argumentative Essay On Female Police Discrimination! But after receiving the Bible, the Judge asks Tom what the names of the first two disciples were, and he incorrectly answers David and Goliath. Chapter 4 Analysis: In chapter four, the reader is first introduced to Mary ­ Tom's cousin ­ who is attempting to prepare Tom for Sunday school. Mary is portrayed by Twain as a saintly figure in the novel. Her character, synonymous with purity and chastity, can be seen as paralleling her ultimate namesake ­ the Virgin Mary. Twain spends a good portion of the proposal outline chapter describing the actions between Tom and Mary for two particular reasons.

First, we see that Mary is olaudah equiano perhaps one of the only authority figures Tom trusts. He allows her to help him with his verses, wash him, and dress him. Second, we see that Mary also trusts Tom. Presentation Outline! Unlike Aunt Polly who is always quick to punish Tom, Mary sees past Tom's pranks and mischief. Tom is unable to fool Mary, exemplified by his failed attempts to essay, avoid washing his face. Moreover, she provides Tom with praise, referring to dissertation proposal presentation, him as a good boy and rewarding his good behavior with a brand-new Barlow knife. Thus the relationship between the essay two is built on a foundation of trust and, in turn, Tom learns to respect as well as obey Mary.

Though Mary is described in a revered fashion, the dissertation outline Church is completely satirized in argumentative essay police, chapter four. Twain's first blow to proposal presentation outline, the Church comes when Tom is able to underhandedly trade for enough tickets to essay of fair competition, earn a Dore Bible, showing how even the Church could not make the distinction between hard work and bought favors. Twain also seems to laugh at the Church in his portrayal of the Sunday school teachers and proposal Mr. In Autumn! Walters, the superintendent. Although he mentions that Mr. Walters was very sincere and honest at dissertation outline heart, Twain compares him at the pulpit to a singer who stands forward on the platform and sings a solo at a concert. This metaphor depicts the religious authority to be somewhat of a show person rather than a member of the clergy. His lectures on essay on female police religion are likened to a concert: meaningless and purely for entertainment.

Similarly, Twain's physical portrayal of Mr. Walter's lacks seriousness, using similes that compare his collar to a bank check and his shoes to sleds. But perhaps the most ironic of moments comes when Twain uses the presentation outline words showing off in secret admirer, description of Mr. Walters and who attended the Sunday school. How humorous that the same words Twain uses to describe the dissertation outline immature Tom Sawyer and all the misbehaved Sunday school children apply to the adults as well! Chapter 5 Summary: Chapter five revolves around the remainder of Sunday morning following Tom's schooling, specifically with the morning sermon. Peer Teenagers! The whole town is in attendance: Aunt Polly, Sid, Mary, Tom; the widow Douglas; Mayor and dissertation presentation Mrs. Ward; lawyer Riverson; and on female discrimination a variety of other characters that remain nameless, such as the town belle, matrons, and young clerks.

The church is bustling with noise as the minister begins his hymn, and proposal presentation Twain remarks that there was never a church choir that was not ill-bred. After the hymn and notices of meetings and societies have been read, the minister begins a prayer that seems excessive, or as Twain puts it: a good, generous, prayer. The prayer pleads for the church, for the children of the church, for the state to the President, for the poor sailors to on benefits competition in markets, the Oriental despotisms, and continues on in this manner until a final Amen concludes it. Much like the prayer, the remainder of church is barely endured by Tom Sawyer, who counts the pages of the dissertation presentation outline sermon but fails to listen to any of it. Tom's attentions, instead, focus on the antics of a poodle playing with a beetle. The poodle, eventually, sits on the beetle and disrupts the sermon with its distressful howling and wheelchair basketball essay barking, bringing the entire congregation to stifled laughter. After the dissertation presentation chaotic disruption, the sermon continues and Sunday services conclude. Chapter 5 Analysis: The first idea that Twain establishes in chapter five is the centrality of the Church to the town of St. Petersburg.

On Sunday morning, all of the town's respected inhabitants attend the Church; it is as much a social function as it is a religious one. The town of St. Petersburg is small, poor, and quiet; the church, with its cracked church bell that resounds through the town, becomes a quintessential symbol of admirer small-town life. Ironically, it is this quality of small-town life ­ the proposal outline centrality of the church ­ that Twain satirizes throughout the entire novel. The minister is described as unnecessarily long-winded.

The subject of his sermon is never given any importance; instead, Twain focuses on his speech and mannerisms, describing his sentences as a plunge down? from a spring-board. Even the prayer seems to secret admirer, drag on forever, with the minister sending his prayers out to anyone and dissertation presentation outline everyone. Even the on benefits sociables are unable to presentation, stay attuned to analysis, the misters during his monotonous speech. The antics between Tom, the dog, and the beetle provide comic relief to the church. Dissertation! What is most important, however, is the fact that the attendees pay more attention to the antics of the pinch-bug than they do to the speech given from the pulpit. When the church is wheelchair basketball suffocating with suppressed laughter, Twain describes it as unholy mirth. This dichotomy between the serious and proposal the playful - the moral and the mischievous - parallels Tom's constant struggle between his need for adventure and his will to peer pressure essay, be good.

Chapter 6 Summary: On Monday morning, Tom finds himself in bed and wanting to avoid school that morning. Eagerly, he attempts to avoid school by playing sick, groaning and moaning enough to wake Sid, who is sleeping by his side. Once Aunt Polly comes to check on proposal presentation outline Tom's ailments, he tells her: Oh Auntie, my sore toe's mortified. After Aunt Polly tells Tom to shut up that nonsense, Tom then proceeds to tell her about his sore, loose tooth, hoping that maybe it will provide him with an argumentative on female police excuse to skip school. Aunt Polly simply pulls out his tooth and sends Tom off to school without another word. On his way to school, Tom stops to talk to Huckleberry Finn, the juvenile pariah of the town admired by all children for his aloofness and hated by proposal outline, all mothers for his bad manners. He comes and goes as he pleases, an orphan of-sorts who doesn't have the duty of going to secret, school or completing chores. Huckleberry is dressed in cast-off clothes: a wide-brimmed hat, trousers with only one-suspender, baggy pants, and a worn coat. Proposal Presentation Outline! Tom, who was forbidden to basketball, play with Huck, begins to discuss the correct way to cure warts; Huck, who holds a dead cat in a burlap sack, is planning on dissertation proposal entering a cemetery at argumentative essay police midnight to perform a witch's ritual to cure warts.

Both boys discuss the merits of various superstitions and strange chants before they agree to meet later that night to go to the cemetery together. After trading his tooth for a tick and saying goodbye to Huck, Tom races to school. Knowing that his punishment for dissertation presentation tardiness will be to sit on the girls' section of the schoolhouse, Tom explains his lateness by saying he stopped to talk with Huckleberry Finn, for the only vacant girls seat was next to the blonde, pig-tailed girl that Tom has fallen in love with: Becky Thatcher. After a period of flirtatious exhibition, Tom writes I love you on his slate, which is morning returned with Becky's pleasure. The two agree to stay at school for dinner so that Tom can teach Becky how to draw. The remaining time spent in class is futile, for Tom has not studied and makes errors in every area of his studies: geography, spelling, and reading. Chapter 6 Analysis: Here the reader is introduced to Huckleberry Finn, one of Tom Sawyer's most trusted confidants as well as what Twain calls the juvenile pariah of the village. The son of the town drunkard, Huck abides by no authority and is envied by all of the respectable boys of dissertation proposal presentation St. Petersburg: Huck is free. The epitome of childhood and essay mischief, Huck lives under different social standards than other citizens: he doesn't attend church regularly, never goes to school, wears hand-me-down rags rather than Sunday school suits, and smokes a pipe.

But rather than depict him as the social outcast that he was, Twain describes Huck in an almost glorified manner (Huck becomes the central figure in one of the most infamous American literary works of dissertation proposal presentation all time: The Adventures of police discrimination Huckleberry Finn). In a word, writes the author, everything that goes to make life precious, that boy had. According to Twain, Huck lives life to the fullest by discarding the nonsense and conformity imposed by the sociables of St. Petersburg. Huck's different standard of living is exemplified by the way in which he and Tom discuss their various rituals and superstitions.

Both Tom and Huck are believers of the mysterious. They believe in witches' spells, bad luck, and try to cure everyday ailments ­ like warts ­ by performing strange incantations. No matter how far-fetched their ideas sound, Tom and Huck discuss their secret rituals and chants with the utmost seriousness. In one sense, their belief in the unbelievable reflects their impressionability and naivete. The two boys still think and act with a kind of immaturity, and this scene seems to remind the reader that Tom and Huck are, after all, just children. On a more satirical level, parallels can be drawn between the superstitions of the boys and the religious beliefs of the Church. To Twain, both are hodge-podge and neither is believable. This connection implies that characters, such as Aunt Polly, who are portrayed as religious are just as naive as children. Between chapter six and the previous chapters, the reader can draw the conclusion that Twain was highly critical of the Christian faith.

According to biographers, Twain himself never accepted the Bible as a guide to proposal, spiritual salvation and peer among regarded much of the organized religion as ignorance and superstition (Long 178). Chapter 7 Summary: Until dinner, Tom is restless and school and amuses himself by playing with the tick Huckleberry traded him. After a short time, Tom and bosom friend Joe Harper begin to fight over who is allowed to play with the tick, disrupting the classroom with a fistfight and attracting the outline attention of the schoolmaster. Finally noon comes, and Tom meets Becky in the empty schoolhouse after all the other pupils have gone home for dinner. After discussing rats, chewing gum, and wheelchair essay circuses, Tom asks Becky if she would like to be engaged to him; his definition of engagement is simply telling a boy you won't ever have anybody but him and then sealing it with a kiss. Dissertation Proposal Outline! After whispering, I love you in each other's ears, the bashful Becky and secret admirer essay Tom kiss. Inadvertently in his giddiness, Tom blunders that he was previously engaged to Amy Lawrence. After learning this, Becky rejects Tom and breaks into tears despite Tom's pleading. Tom attempts to win her over again by giving her his most prized possession ­ brass drawer-knob ­ but she throws it at the ground in anger.

Heartbroken and proposal presentation enraged, Tom marches out of the equiano schoolhouse. Dissertation Proposal Outline! After realizing that Tom has left, Becky calls after him but is too late. Chapter 7 Analysis: The antics of Tom, Joe, and the tick during their study time at school depict how useless Tom thinks education to be. The schoolhouse is the antithesis of adventure. Twain describes the admirer essay air as utterly dead and uses a simile comparing the murmur of scholars to the drone of bees. Dissertation Presentation! School inhibits Tom from his mischief and peer pressure is seen as a kind of jail.

For Tom, school represents the opposite of the frontier ideal ­ the glorification of adventure and exploration -- presented in the novel. Chapter six also describes the first courtship between Tom and Becky. Their flirtatious behavior can be seen as comical, for both Tom and Becky are not much older than ten years old. Funny enough, their conversation turns from the discussion of presentation chewing gum and circuses to marriage and love. It is ironic that throughout the olaudah equiano essay entire novel, Tom backlashes against authoritative figures, yet in dissertation proposal presentation outline, this scene, he is eager to act adult-like by becoming engaged. Twain also seems to imply that adult relationships are more child-like than most think.

Tom and essays Becky feel jealousy and anger; their trivial feuds are commonplace in most adult relationships. Just as the two children in love seem to proposal presentation, act like adults, adults in a relationship sometimes seem to behave like children. Twain's commentary proposes that love is an illogical, irrational necessity. How To Cite in equiano analysis essay, MLA Format. Study Guide Navigation About The Adventures of dissertation proposal presentation Tom Sawyer The Adventures of Tom Sawyer Summary Character List Summary And Analysis Chapters 1-7 Chapters 8-14 Chapters 15-21 Chapters 22-28 Chapters 29-35 Related Links Quizzes - Test Yourself! Quiz 1 Quiz 2 Citations Related Content Study Guide Essays Q A Lesson Plan E-Text Mini-Store Mark Twain Biography. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer Questions and of fair Answers. The Question and Answer section for The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is a great resource to ask questions, find answers, and proposal presentation outline discuss the novel. Tom is introduced in police discrimination, the jam closet, where's he's hiding, eating, and unfortunately discovered by Aunt Polly. Outline! In this scene, we learn thyat Tom is quick witted, mischievious, and tends to stretch the truth to serve his own ends. The poodle, eventually, sits on among the beetle and dissertation presentation disrupts the sermon with its distressful howling and barking, bringing the entire congregation to stifled laughter.

Study Guide for The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer study guide contains a biography of Mark Twain, literature essays, a complete e-text, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis. Essays for The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. The Adventures of essay Tom Sawyer literature essays are academic essays for citation. These papers were written primarily by dissertation outline, students and provide critical analysis of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

Lesson Plan for The Adventures of olaudah equiano essay Tom Sawyer. E-Text of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer E-Text contains the full text of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service - Buy Essay Now - PPT – Dissertation Proposal Outline PowerPoint - Fordham University

Do My Homework For Me: Get Professional Homework Help - Dissertation Proposal Presentation Outline - Carnegie Mellon University

abstract art essay The Abstract Art. Editorial - Unfair Distribution of. Talent: Surrogate Cartoonist Act. The Harley Hahn. Dissertation Proposal! Understanding Abstract Art. I am sure that, sometime in your life, you have seen abstract art. Indeed, you may have seen such paintings on my Web site, as I have an secret admirer essay online gallery of my own work: If you take a look at proposal the paintings, you will see that they are abstract. In fact, they are painted in a style that is sometimes referred to wheelchair basketball, as Abstract Expressionism. Many people have trouble understanding and appreciating this type of art. The purpose of this essay is to explain how, over presentation time, art has evolved to become more and more abstract, and why this is important. My intention is to explain the olaudah goals of abstract art, and to help you learn how to enjoy it.

To begin, I'd like to introduce you to the idea that, broadly speaking, there are two types of paintings: representational and dissertation abstract. Argumentative On Female Police! We call a painting representational if it portrays specific, recognizable physical objects. In some cases, the representational paintings look true to life, almost like a photograph. For example, consider the following painting by Rembrandt van Rijn (Dutch, 1606-1669). This painting is called The Anatomy Lecture of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp, and was painted in 1632. The Anatomy Lecture of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp [1632] by dissertation proposal presentation, Rembrandt van Rijn. Essay Competition! When you look at this painting, it is presentation outline easy to recognize what you are looking at. There are eight men wearing funny-looking clothing (actually, the style of clothing worn in 17th century Holland), and on a table in front of the men lies a dead man, whose arm is being dissected.

It is argumentative police discrimination easy to identify all the objects in the painting, as well as the overall meaning of the painting. (You are looking at an anatomy demonstration.) Not all representational paintings are so realistic. For example, Paul Cézanne (French, 1839-1906) created some beautiful paintings of fruit. Take a look at this one, Apples, Peaches, Pears, and presentation outline Grapes, which Cézanne painted from 1879-1880. Apples, Peaches, Pears and Grapes [1879-1880] by Paul Cézanne. Obviously, this painting is more abstract than the previous one. Still, what you are looking at is representational.

The objects in the Cézanne painting may not be as realistic as the lake morning in autumn essays ones in the Rembrandt #151; there is no way you would mistake the Cézanne painting for a photograph #151; but it is easy to recognize that you are looking at various types of fruit in a bowl. Dissertation Proposal Presentation! When you look at a representational painting, you get an immediate feeling as to equiano, whether or not you like the painting. For example, take another look at the previous two paintings and compare what you feel when you look at the anatomy lesson with what you feel when you look at the bowl of proposal presentation, fruit. Abstract paintings are different. Essay! They have designs, shapes or colors that do not look like specific physical objects. As such, abstract paintings are a lot harder to understand than representational paintings.

Indeed, when you look at dissertation outline an abstract painting, you often have no idea what it is equiano you are actually seeing. Let's see if we can make sense out of this. In general, there are two types of abstract paintings. The first type of abstract painting portrays objects that have been abstracted (taken) from nature. Although what you see may not look realistic, it is close enough that you can, at least, get an idea of what you are looking at. If you have ever seen any of the paintings of Claude Monet (French, 1840-1926), you will know what I mean. In 1899, Monet began to paint a series of paintings called Water Lilies. These paintings depict the garden at proposal presentation his house in Giverny, Normandy (in France). Although the objects in the paintings don't really look like lilies, or water, or clouds, they are close enough that you can get a feeling for what you are seeing. To see what I mean, take a look at competition this painting, Water Lilies (The Clouds), which Monet painted in 1903.

Water Lilies (The Clouds) [1903] by Claude Monet. A second type of dissertation proposal presentation outline, abstract painting, sometimes referred to as pure abstract art, is even more obtuse. Such paintings do not reflect any form of admirer, conventional reality: all you see are shapes, colors, lines, patterns, and so on. Here, for example, is one of my paintings, entitled Blue #1, which I painted in 2000. Blue #1 [2000] by Harley Hahn. As you can see, nothing in this painting is recognizable. There are no people, fruit or even water lilies. When you look at such art, it is presentation natural to wonder why anyone would bother to equiano analysis essay, create such paintings in the first place. What could the artist possibly have in mind? In some cases, the design itself might be pleasing to the eye, and we might look upon the painting as nothing more than a decoration.

Most of the time, however, this is not the case. Indeed, a great deal of abstract art is not particularly pleasing to the eye. Moreover, why would an artist spend so much time creating a mere decoration? There must be something more to it. The truth is, yes, there is a lot more to abstract art than what meets the proposal eye, and to see why, we have to olaudah essay, consider the basic purpose of art. To truly appreciate a work of art, you need to dissertation proposal outline, see it as more than a single, isolated creation: there must be context. This is because art is not timeless. Morning In Autumn! Every painting is created within a particular environment, and if you do not understand that environment, you will never be able to appreciate what the artist has to offer you. This is why, when you study the work of a particular artist, it makes sense to learn something about his life and dissertation presentation the culture in which he lived. Although the among essay qualities of a painting depend on the skill and desires of the artist, a great deal of outline, what you see on the canvas reflects the among environment in which the art was created.

As an example, take a look at the following two paintings. The painting on the right, the dissertation proposal outline well-known Mona Lisa, was painted from 1503-1506 by Leonardo da Vinci (Italian, 1452-1519). The painting on pressure the left, a picture of Princess Diana, was painted in 1982 by Andy Warhol (American, 1928-1987). Both are portraits of dissertation presentation, a woman, and both were produced by on female, highly skilled artists who used similar poses #151; but notice the striking differences in outline, style. Princess Diana [1982] Mona Lisa [1503-1506] by Leonardo da Vinci. If you study the lives of equiano analysis essay, da Vinci and Warhol, you will find that there were #151; as you might well imagine #151; significant personal differences between the two men. These differences, however, do not account for the vast dissimilarity in painting styles. When you compare these two paintings, what you are seeing, more than anything else, are cultural differences. When an presentation artist creates, he is essay strongly influenced by dissertation presentation outline, the times in which he lives and, no matter how innovative he might be as a person, he cannot completely escape the argumentative essay on female police boundaries of his culture. As you study the history of art, you see that, at any particular place and time, there is always a dominant school of art that defines the outline prevailing artistic culture.

Most artists of the time work within the olaudah equiano analysis norms of that culture. Dissertation Proposal Outline! A few artists, however #151; the visionaries and the experimenters #151; break new ground and, as they do, they encounter tremendous resistance from people who don't understand the essay on female police new style of art. Presentation Outline! However, it is from the work of these innovators that art evolves. So how does this pertain to abstract art? Until the end of the 19th century, virtually all painting was representational. Essay Police! Artists painted pictures that were straightforward, and people looked at dissertation proposal presentation outline those paintings for one reason: to see the particular images that were depicted. At first, this idea sounds so obvious as to hardly be worth stating.

Why else would you look at paintings, if not to see the images? However, as I will explain, there are other, more compelling reasons to look at a painting. Indeed, it is possible to experience a painting in such a way that you go beyond what you see, in order to find out what you might feel. In the in autumn essays early 1870s, a movement arose in France that began to introduce abstraction into serious art. This movement, called Impressionism, produced works of art that, for outline the first time, did not consist wholly of realistic images. The original goal of the Impressionists was conceptually simple: they wanted to essay of fair competition, depict nature as it really existed. In particular, they labored to capture the ever-changing effects of light, as it changed throughout the day and from season to season. For example, the French painter Monet, whom I mentioned above, spent a lot of time creating series of paintings in which he painted the same subject at different times of the day. His goal was to proposal presentation, show how the color and peer pressure among form of the subject changed from one hour to the next. Outline! Take a look at this painting of haystacks, created by Monet in 1890-1891. His goal was not to paint a simple image of a stack of hay, but rather to show the color and form of the haystacks at equiano a particular time of day at the end of the summer.

From Monet's point of dissertation outline, view (I imagine), the on benefits of fair competition painting was more of an exercise than a work of art. Dissertation Proposal Presentation! Wheatstacks (End of Summer) [1890-1891] by Claude Monet. Around the same time, another school of art, Neo-Impressionism, arose from the influence of Impressionism. The Neo-Impressionists used many small side-by-side dots to argumentative police discrimination, build up various shapes and colors. You can see this technique #151; which is presentation outline known as pointillism #151; in the following painting, A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of olaudah equiano analysis, La Grande Jatte, created in 1884-1886 by Georges Seurat (French, 1859-1891). A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte [1884-1886] by proposal outline, Georges Seurat.

Finally, in the 1880s and 1890s, a disparate group of artists sought to move beyond Impressionism and its obsession with the changing effects of pressure essay, light. These artists, collectively known as the Post-Impressionists, created a wide range of striking and innovative paintings. Among the most important Post-Impressionists were Paul Cézanne (French, 1839-1906), whom I mentioned earlier, Paul Gauguin (French, 1848-1903) and Vincent van Gogh (Dutch, 1853-1890). When you look at proposal presentation outline Impressionist paintings, you will notice that, although they are generally soothing to the eye and calming to the spirit, they are, as a whole, quite boring. Analysis Essay! This is not the case with the Post-Impressionsts, as you can see by looking at the following two paintings. First, here is Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?, painted in 1897 by proposal presentation outline, Gauguin. Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going? [1897] by Paul Gauguin.

Next, take a look at pressure among Irises, painted in 1889 by van Gogh. Irises [1889] by dissertation proposal outline, Vincent van Gogh. The last three decades of the 19th century were a time of two important #151; and distinct #151; transitions. First, as I have mentioned, there was a gradual change from representational art to abstract art. You can see this in the work of the Impressionists and Neo-Impressionists.

The second change was more subtle, but far more important. On Female Police Discrimination! With the work of the Post-Impressionists, the purpose of art itself had begun to dissertation, change. For most of history, the primary purpose of painting had been to portray images, rather than to pressure among, evoke feelings and emotions. Starting with the Post-Impressionists, however, the emphasis began to shift. For the first time, unconscious feelings began to find their way into mainstream art. What allowed this to happen was that the Impressionists had loosened the bonds, giving permission for painters to dissertation proposal presentation outline, stray from their representational roots and morning become more abstract.

To be sure, the Post-Impressionists were still quite literal in their work: when you look at the work of presentation, Cézanne or Gauguin or van Gogh, you do know what you are looking at. Indeed, at the beginning of this essay, I used one of Cézanne's paintings (Apples, Peaches, Pears, and Grapes) as an example of representational work. Still, the gradual shift to abstraction and the capturing of deep-seated emotion was real and far-reaching. The reason that this is so important is that most of wheelchair essay, human life exists unconsciously, below the dissertation proposal presentation outline surface of perception and beyond the reach of voluntary, purposeful thinking. Argumentative Discrimination! Within this netherworld, lies the strong, untamed and irrational forces that give life to our being and definition to what it means to be human. Until the 20th century, artists had to be content with merely grazing the surface of consciousness. Try as they might, their ability to penetrate to the heart of what it means to dissertation presentation outline, be human was limited by teenagers, their tools. When the brain processes a recognizable image, a mental barrier is erected that prevents significant entry into the processes of the unconscious. Thus, representational art, by its very nature, imposes limits on how deeply an artist is able to insinuate him- or herself into the unconscious processes of the observer. However, with the coming of abstraction, artists had, for the first time, a powerful tool that would allow them to bypass literal perception and dissertation presentation reach into this otherwise impenetrable world of unconscious emotion. This was possible because, the more abstract a work of art, the less preconceptions it evokes in the mind of the beholder.

In the hands of peer pressure essay, a skillful practitioner, abstract art can be an extremely powerful tool. However, as I will explain in a moment, such tools require more than the dissertation proposal presentation skill of the artist, they require the cooperation of the observer. Before I get to this point, however, I'd like to continue with a bit of secret admirer, history. By the proposal beginning of the 20th century, the move towards abstraction had generated enormous possibility. Previously, painters #151; restricted by the conventions of representational art #151; had confined themselves to either imitating nature or telling stories.

Now, for the first time, artists were able to enter a realm in which unbounded imagination was, not only possible, but desirable. Between 1910 and 1920, a new movement towards abstract art, both in lake morning essays, painting and sculpture, arose in proposal outline, Europe and in North America. The first important abstract artist was Wassily Kandinsky (Russian, 1866-1944). During the years 1910 to 1914, Kandinsky created a series of essay, paintings which he called Improvisations and Compositions. Even today, almost a century later, Kandinsky's work is striking in its ability to bypass our consciousness and stir our inner feelings. Take a look, for dissertation presentation outline example, at one of my favorites, Improvisation 7, which Kandinsky painted in 1910. Improvisation 7 [1910] by Wassily Kandinsky. The work of Kandinsky was extremely influential, and helped to usher in an age in which a number of abstract movements were established, one after another: Cubism, Futurism, Vorticism, Neoplasticism, Dadaism, Surrealism, and so on.

Rather than describe each of these movements in detail, I'd like to jump to what I consider to be the defining point of 20th century art: Abstract Expressionism. What we now call Abstract Expressionism emerged in New York in the early 1940s. It was not so much a well-defined school of art, as a way of thinking. The Abstract Expressionists made the final break from the rigid conventions of the past, by redefining what it meant to be an lake essays artist. Presentation! In essence, they rebelled against what the rest of the art world judged to peer pressure among teenagers, be acceptable. Although the idea of abstraction had been around for some time, the Abstract Expressionists went a lot further. Dissertation Proposal Presentation! They began to emphasize, not only the finished product, but the actual process of among essay, painting. They experimented in how they interacted with the paint, the canvas, and their tools; and they paid attention to the physical qualities of the paint itself, its texture, color and shape.

I realize this sounds vague and pretentious, so I will explain to you what it all means. Dissertation Outline! Before I do, though, let's take a look at an Abstract Expressionist painting, so you can at least get a feeling for what I am talking about. In Autumn! The following painting was created in dissertation proposal presentation, 1950 by Jackson Pollock (American, 1912-1956), a pioneer of what came to discrimination, be called action painting. The painting was originally called Number 1, 1950, but at presentation the suggestion of an analysis art critic named Clement Greenberg, the painting was renamed Lavender Mist (although, there is actually no lavender in it). Lavender Mist [1950] by Jackson Pollock. The name action painting was coined to describe the dissertation presentation techniques used by Pollock. He would fasten large canvases to the floor of his studio, and then drip, fling, and olaudah essay spill paint on them. He often used regular house paint, because he preferred the way it flowed. Dissertation Presentation! Now, I understand that the police first time you look at proposal a picture like Lavender Mist you may see nothing more than a confusing array of disorganized lines and spots. What, I hear you say, is this supposed to mean? How could anything so primitive and crude be considered to essay competition in markets, be great art?

It looks like something a bored kid would do if he was left alone in an art studio with no supervision. Before I explain why Lavender Mist is, indeed, great art, let me tell you a quick story. A few years ago, I decided to visit Washington, D.C. by myself. It was the middle of winter, and the city had been hit by proposal, a huge snowstorm. I was all alone, so I decided to walk to lake morning in autumn essays, the National Gallery of Art. The streets were lonely and empty, and as I entered the proposal museum, I could see that it too was empty. I asked the information person if they had anything by Jackson Pollock. She said yes, and gave me directions to the room in which his paintings and drawings were hung. I had heard of Pollock and seen photographs of his work, but I had never seen any of the of fair paintings in person. Dissertation Presentation Outline! I still remember the feeling I had when I descended the stairs, turned the corner, and looked at the wall.

I was alone in a large room and, there on the far wall, was Lavender Mist. The effect it had on me was completely unexpected. It was the only time in my life when I can remember a painting, literally, taking my breath away. I know this will sound a bit sappy, but seeing that painting changed me forever. for the first time. How could this be the case? You just looked at a picture of the same painting, and argumentative essay discrimination I doubt you felt as if you had been changed forever. Proposal Outline! First, I should explain that the actual canvas is large, nearly 10 feet (3 meters) long. It is lake morning essays quite imposing when you see it in dissertation presentation, person, especially in a large empty room, where the painting seems to analysis essay, reach out, grab you and pull you towards it. Second, what you see in the picture above is nothing like the real thing. Not only is the picture on your screen much smaller than the actual painting, but the colors you see on a computer monitor are muted and inexact. Moreover, on a computer screen, you do not get a sense of the texture of the paint and the canvas.

All of this you understand, I am sure. Dissertation Proposal Presentation! Everyone knows that viewing a real painting is a lot different from looking at a picture of the painting on a computer monitor (or on a projection screen in an art history class, for essay on benefits in markets that matter). However, there is another reason why I was so moved by Lavender Mist, and it has to do with the very purpose of presentation, art. To discuss this, we have to consider the question, Why do we create art? There are a number of straightforward reasons why human beings create art: to make a decoration, to tell a story, to argumentative on female, capture or preserve an dissertation proposal outline image, or to illustrate an idea. However, there is another, more subtle, but far more important reason why art is important to us.

The need to reach inside ourselves and manipulate our unconscious feelings is universal. We all do it to some degree, although most of the time we are blind to what we are doing. That is where art comes in. As I explained earlier, one of the purposes of lake morning, art is to allow us indirect access to our inner psyche. Great art affords a way to get in touch with the dissertation proposal presentation outline unconscious part of our existence, even if we don't realize what we are doing. In this sense, the role of the artist is to create something that, when viewed by on benefits, an observer, evokes unconscious feelings and emotions. The reason abstract art has the potential to be so powerful is that it keeps the conscious distractions to a minimum.

When you look at, say, the apples and pears of Cézanne, your mental energy mostly goes to processing the dissertation proposal presentation outline images: the fruit, the morning in autumn essays plate, the table, and the background. However, when you look at proposal Lavender Mist, you are not distracted by meaningful images, so virtually all of your brain power is devoted to feeling. Pressure Among Teenagers! You can open yourself, let in the energy and spirit of the painting, and allow it to dissertation proposal, dance with your psyche. Of course, this only works if you cooperate with the artist. His job is to create a painting that is rendered so skillfully that, when you look at it, what you see actually changes what you feel at an unconscious level. Your job is to argumentative on female police, clear your conscious mind of thoughts and dissertation preconceptions in order to allow yourself to be influenced by what you are seeing.

This means that, if you are to truly appreciate a work of art, you must be willing to let yourself go, to put yourself in the hands of the artist, so to speak, and let him take you wherever he or she wants. Much of the time, this partnership fails, sometimes because the artist is simply not skillful enough; often because the person looking at the painting does not know how to truly appreciate it. Now you can see why the advent of Abstract Expressionism was so important. For the first time in history, artists were creating abstract art so skillfully that it was able to penetrate quickly and powerfully into people's subconscious (at least some people, some of the time). Thus, it is possible to view the history of peer pressure among, painting as a long evolutionary process, starting with the slow, labored development of dissertation outline, tools and techniques.

Eventually, after centuries of lake morning, representationalism, the Impressionists began to shake off the long- standing restrictions, which led to the development of dissertation presentation outline, various schools of abstract art, culminating, in the 1940s, with Abstract Expressionism, the beginning of a new age of creation and human achievement. Peer Pressure Teenagers Essay! I'd like to introduce to you a few of the Abstract Expressionists, painters whose work was important to dissertation proposal, the evolutionary process that redefined what it meant to be an pressure among artist. One thing that you will see is that work of these painters varies greatly. This is dissertation proposal outline because, as I have mentioned, Abstract Expressionism is not so much a school of essay of fair competition, painting as a way of approaching and proposal presentation outline experiencing the act of creation. I have already shown you Lavender Mist (1950) by Jackson Pollock. Wheelchair Basketball Essay! Here is one of Pollack's earlier paintings, The Key, which he created in 1946. The Key [1946] by Jackson Pollock. Dissertation Presentation! Next, I'd like to show you a painting by Arshile Gorky (Armenian-American, 1904-1948), whose work had significant influence at the time that Abstract Expressionism was emerging. This painting, called One Year the Milkweed, was created in 1944. One Year the Milkweed [1944] by analysis essay, Arshile Gorky. When you are just getting used to abstract art, you might wonder, just how good are these artists anyway?

It doesn't look all that hard to fill a canvas with lines, and smears, and splotches. I can assure you that the best abstract painters are all highly skilled artists in their own right. For example, here is a charcoal sketch done by outline, Gorky in 1938, called The Artist's Mother. (It is actually an idealization of his mother, inspired by an old photograph.) The Artist's Mother [1938] by Arshile Gorky. The next painting is by Franz Kline (American, 1910-1962). It is called Painting Number 2, and was created in 1954. Painting Number 2 [1954] by lake morning essays, Franz Kline. Finally, here is a painting by Mark Rothko (Russian-American, 1903-1970), entitled White Center and created in 1950. This painting is an example of what is proposal called Color Field painting: an abstract image with large areas of lake morning in autumn, undiluted color.

White Center [1950] by Mark Rothko. To end this essay, let me invite you to take a look at some of my own paintings. Now that we have spent some time discussing abstract art, pretend that you are looking at the paintings in person, and imagine what they might make you feel: Explore the Net with me. You'll find a lot more art-related material in the online version of my book Harley Hahn's Internet Yellow Pages . Just click on the links below: Below is a list of the topics that I cover in these two sections of the book. 3D Art African Art Art Activism Art Conservation Art Criticism Art History Art News Art Nouveau Art Resources Art Talk and General Discussion Art Terminology Artist Encyclopedia Arts and Crafts Movement Ascii Art Body Art Ceramic Arts Collage Drawing Gargoyles and Grotesques Impressionism Installation Art Mail Art Native American Art Painting: Oil and Acrylic Painting: Watercolor Pop Art Printmaking Sculpture Surrealism.

What are the best online essay writing services? - Powerpoint Dissertation Proposal Defense Outline - Babson College

Who Can Help to Write My Papers? - Get Essay - PPT – Dissertation Proposal PowerPoint presentation | … - University of Pittsburgh

Essay On Vaishno Devi Temple Essays and Research Papers. Grand Tour Temple of outline, Saturn The Temple of Saturn was one of the most important structures in Roman society, because it . signified all of their major values as a whole, in one place, and today the Temple stands in ruins, at the foot of Capitoline Hill, on the Western side of the Forum Romanum. The origin of the Temple of Saturn is hard to determine, since the only records we have are the reconstructions of the Temple , and essay not the date or period it was first made. Construction of the temple is thought. Ancient Rome , Augustus , Roman Empire 881 Words | 3 Pages. The Tabloid of the Century (1800#8217;s -1900#8217;s) The general reason I think Charlotte Temple stayed on the best seller list for . so many years is proposal outline because the essay on female discrimination, subjects that were discussed in the book were taboo in presentation outline, that day and secret admirer essay time. Outline. Montraville was a soldier in the army who was about twenty three years old, and discrimination Charlotte was only dissertation presentation outline fifteen. He was much older than Charlotte. Montraville influenced her in evil ways; he impressed her with his knowledge of equiano, love and the world by writing. Marriage , Susanna Rowson 1515 Words | 5 Pages. ?Nishanth Reddy Vongati Professor Keeler ENGL 301 – Essay #1 09 June 2015 Journey in search of happiness I had never been to proposal any place because . Peer Pressure Teenagers Essay. I am afraid to leave my home town.

But always I had a wish to visit places when people around me are talking about the beauty of nature. When I was pursuing my bachelor’s degree I took a chance in outline, the final semester of pressure, my course and went on with my friends to proposal presentation outline north India. We decided to go to north India to enjoy the essay of fair in markets, cool weather. We made a ten days program. Agra , India , Kullu 1194 Words | 5 Pages. MINIATURE OF OUR UNIVERSE” REVIEW OF THE HOYSALESHWARA TEMPLE , HALEBID Recently, our class was taken for a South India trip.It was . an unusual trip but was the best. We were taken to the temples in Belur, Halebid and Somnathpur, not sure if you’ve heard of proposal, these places. Our stay was in a three star hotel called “THE PRESIDENT HOTEL” in Mysore and it was a pretty decent one. The first temple we visited was the “HOYSALESHWARA TEMPLE ” in Halebid.

It was a 3-hour journey from Mysore which. Hoysala Empire , Karnataka , Shaivism 910 Words | 3 Pages. known across the Greek world for its devotion to the goddess Artemis and for its monumental temple dedicated to her. Greek Artemis was a . goddess of virginity, women’s concerns, the in autumn, hunt and the underworld (1). She was also the daughter of dissertation proposal presentation, Zeus and Leto and the twin of peer essay, Apollo. Proposal Presentation Outline. To her dedication, The Temple of Artemis was built, which is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the essay, Ancient World.

The Iconic Temple of Artemis resides in presentation outline, the ancient city of Ephesus which is now Turkey, was a place made for. Alexander the Great , Artemis , Hera 1165 Words | 3 Pages. ? Jim Jones and the People’s Temple Tina Okun Aspects of Forensic Psychology Professor Makin April 26, 2015 Abstract This . essay will discuss Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple . Peer Pressure Teenagers Essay. The essay will explore the dissertation proposal, potential prevention of the massacre if Jim Jones had been profiled prior to Senator Leo Ryan and his members’ arrival. The essay will discuss the mass suicide in which occurred at the People’s Temple . Jim Jones will be discussed and how he could control the minds of hundreds. Cult , Guyana , Jim Jones 1084 Words | 7 Pages. Gleidys Reyes ENGL 1010-307 Professor Mowry Research Essay 4/9/11 Temple Granding Topic Sentence: Temple . Grandin is an autistic scientist, inventor and writer who was born to revolutionize the handling of livestock and the understanding of argumentative on female, autism.

I. Three different stages in her life A. Childhood B. College Education C. Professional career II. Difficulties with autism during childhood D. Dissertation Proposal Presentation Outline. Symptoms of autism E. Her mother’s efforts to help her . Autism , Cattle , Colorado State University 1198 Words | 4 Pages. |Nanda Devi National Park | |IUCN category Ia (strict nature reserve) | . |[pic] | |[pic] | |Location |Uttarakhand, India | |Coordinates |[pic]30°25?7?N 79°50?59?E? / ?30.41861°N | | |79.84972°E? / 30.41861; 79.84972Coordinates: | | . Bill Tilman , Eric Shipton , Nanda Devi 916 Words | 4 Pages. MUKESH KUMAR Email: [email protected] Mobile no: 9717316942 Address: Devi Mandir E Block Tagore Garden Extn. New Delhi 110027 . CAREER OBJECTIVE: To Work with a Progressive Organization and in a Challenging Environment where I can Contribute My Skills to enhance my Productivity and at the same time achieve the Organizational Objective with Attribution of secret essay, Time, Quality and Discipline. Dissertation. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: Done full time B-tech (2009-13) from Electrical Electronics. Delhi , Electronic engineering , Electronics 424 Words | 3 Pages. Today, Temple University is secret admirer essay holding its 2nd annual ten year reunion, for dissertation presentation outline the class of 2017.I’m proud to see my colleagues that came a long way . with me.

I stand on this podium and cannot find the audacity to ask for olaudah equiano analysis essay something more, because everything what I dreamed about in dissertation presentation outline, the past, become potentially bright. Of Fair Competition In Markets. I gained it through the hard work and dedication to my mission and dissertation proposal presentation outline my professors. Ten years of hard work and patience, I graduated Temple University majoring in medicine. From the bottom of. English-language films , Johns Hopkins , Johns Hopkins Hospital 502 Words | 2 Pages. Born - 4 November 1939 Achievements - Shakuntala Devi is an outstanding calculating prodigy of India. On June 18 in lake essays, 1980, she again solved the presentation, . On Benefits Competition In Markets. multiplication of two 13-digit numbers 7,686,369,774,870 x 2,465,099,745,779 randomly picked up by presentation, the computer department of Imperial College in wheelchair essay, London.

And this, she did in proposal, 28 seconds flat. Born on 4 November in 1939 at the city of Bangalore in Karnataka state, Shakuntala Devi is an outstanding calculating prodigy of India. Lake Morning. Belonging from a very humble. Artificial intelligence , Guinness World Records , Mathematics 1285 Words | 4 Pages. Shakuntala Devi | | | Born - 4 November 1929 Died - 21 April 2013 Very few people around the world achieved what this . wonder-woman did. A mathematical prodigy, also known as the 'human computer', Shakuntala Devi was known for her complex problem-solving skills without the outline, aid of police discrimination, any mechanical device. During her early years, she shot to fame by mentally calculating one of the toughest mathematical multiplications 10 seconds before the fastest and the most efficient computer of dissertation proposal presentation outline, the. Child prodigy , Cube root , Guinness World Records 1709 Words | 6 Pages. Temple Grandin Mary Temple Grandin, a girl born in 1947, barely uttered a word until she was four years old. Although she was . born with Autism Spectrum Disorcer, Temple used her autistic abilities as best she could, specifically the ability to “think in pictures,” to her advantage. For example, she expounded issues that were invisible to a neurotypical person.

She is now a world renowned doctor of animal science, an activist for autistic people, and a professor at Colorado State University. She first. Autism , Behavior , High school 1731 Words | 19 Pages. Location: The Brihadeeswara is located in Tanjavur district in Tamilnadu, India. The temple was built on the banks of River Cauvery with its . water turned to the moat. Lake Morning In Autumn. The temple , constructed entirely of dissertation presentation outline, granite, stands amidst fortified walls. There was no rock formation around this area. It is believed that the rocks would have been brought from a place at least 50kms away. History: The temple had its foundations laid out by the Tamil emperor Arulmozhivarman, popularly called Rajaraja Chola I.

1014 , Andhra Pradesh , Cholas 1592 Words | 5 Pages. ? Temples of Hampi Virupaksha Temple Virupaksha Temple is located in Hampi 350 km from Bangalore, in the state of . Pressure Essay. Karnataka in southern India. It is part of the Group of Monuments at Hampi, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Proposal Presentation. Virupaksha is a form of Shiva and has other temples dedicated to essay competition in markets him, notably at the Group of Monuments at dissertation presentation Pattadakal, another World Heritage Site. Hampi sits on admirer essay, the banks of the Tungabhadra River in dissertation proposal presentation outline, the ruins of the ancient city of Vijayanagar, capital of the Vijayanagara. Hampi , Hinduism , Krishna 899 Words | 3 Pages.

dam by making water available all throughout the year. The authorities have made a new proposal to raise the level of dam which would result in the . submergence of the Bhavnath temple located in the projected reservoir and this has resulted in the villagers strongly opposing the project. The central issue that the Bhavnath Temple Case deals with is the balance between economic development and religious sentiments of the people. Under Plan A the dam was to impound 4700 million cu.ft of water irrigating. Agriculture , Economy , Income 1085 Words | 3 Pages. ?SUN TEMPLE AT MODHERA….

The Sun Temple , Modhera, at wheelchair essay Modhera in Gujarat, is a temple dedicated to . the Hindu Sun-God, Surya. Presentation Outline. It was built in 1026 AD by King Bhimdev of the Solanki dynasty. Essay Of Fair. This temple depicts the outline, essence of ancient times. Pressure Among Essay. The sculptures and dissertation proposal architecture present in peer pressure teenagers, this temple are still magnificent after all these years. In the present times, prayers are not offered in this temple . Dissertation. This temple is equiano analysis essay now under the supervision of Archaeological Survey of India. Dissertation. Other Sun Temples in India. Gold , Indra , Sanctum Sanctorum 975 Words | 4 Pages. Jawaharlal Nehru, the olaudah equiano analysis, first Prime Minister of independent India was born at Allahabad on 14 November 1889. He was the only son of Motilal Nehru and Swarup . Rani. From the age of 15 to 23 Jawaharlal studied in dissertation proposal presentation, England at Harrow, Cambridge and the Inner Temple returning to India in 1912.

Jawaharlal Nehru remained the Prime Minister of on benefits of fair competition, India for 17 long years and can rightly be called the architect of modern India. He set India on the path of democracy and nurtured its institution - Parliament, multi-party. Allahabad , India , Indian independence movement 1072 Words | 3 Pages. Kedarnath Temple in dissertation proposal, Himalayas One of the holiest pilgrimages for lake essays the Hindus, Kedarnath Temple Jyotirlinga is located in . the picturesque surroundings of Rudra Himalaya Range at a height of dissertation presentation, 12000 feet on a mountain named Kedar. Near Kedarnath is the pressure among teenagers, source of the river Mandakini that joins Alakananda at Rudraprayag. This place is approximately 150 miles away from Hardwar and 132 miles north of Hrishikesh and proposal is accessible by foot. The temple at Kedarnath enshrining the Jyotirlingam of Shiva. Adi Shankara , Himalayas , Hinduism 899 Words | 3 Pages.

? A visit to The Golden Temple Submitted by Siddhant Walia B.Com 0211078 The . Golden Temple is quite possibly the best sight in North India. But the Golden Temple is more than a sight. It's an police, experience. From the proposal presentation outline, moment one walks through the shallow water (to wash your feet) into the inner compound, one can tell that there is something holy about the place. It's an incredibly moving experience to see the devoutness and solemnity with. Guru Arjan Dev , Guru Gobind Singh , Guru Granth Sahib 760 Words | 3 Pages. The layout and architecture of the Temple of Heaven is filled with symbolism. According to symbolic tradition, Heaven is round and the earth is . Analysis. square. Presentation. Therefore, all of the buildings in the temple complex are round in shape, while their retaining walls and the axis are square. The surrounding walls of the complex also reflect these traditions. The southern side of the wall is square and lake in autumn essays the northern is round.

The emperor would enter the temple complex from the south and this would symbolize his. China , Emperor of China , Kangxi Emperor 1184 Words | 3 Pages. Written Analysis and Communication-I Assignment – I Case Analysis “Bhavnath Temple ” Submitted On: Submitted By: . 16-07-2010 Arpit Dangayach Section-A Roll No. 101114 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The problem is government’s dilemma to go with lower or higher reservoir capacity. Government’s objective is to presentation provide economic development. It wants to increase agricultural production and generate higher revenues. Option 1. Agriculture , Dam , Economy 1206 Words | 5 Pages. Temples have become a key aspect in Hindu religion. The temple is the focus for all aspects of everyday life in the Hindu . community - religious, cultural, educational and social.

Hindus believe that their lives are merely stages in the progression to ultimate enlightenment. Secret Admirer. The temple is a place where God may be approached and where divine knowledge can be discovered. All aspects of the Hindu temple focus on the goal of enlightenment and liberation - the principles of design and dissertation proposal outline construction, the. Altar , Brahmin , Deity 1245 Words | 3 Pages. Kamakhya Temple , Guwahati , Assam The Kamakhya Temple had been built in basketball essay, admiration of presentation outline, Goddess Sati, one of the incarnations og . Goddess Durga or Shakti. The Kalika Purana, an ancient work in essay on benefits of fair competition in markets, Sanskrit describes Kamakhya as the yielder of all desires, the young bride of dissertation, Shiva, and the giver of salvation. Argumentative On Female Police Discrimination. Shakti is known as Kamakhya.

The Kamakhya Temple , which is proposal presentation outline situated high up on a hill called Neelachal Parbat or Kamagiri in the city of Guwahati, is one of argumentative on female police discrimination, its several religious landmarks, which. Assam , Devi , Goddess 1264 Words | 4 Pages. TEMPLE GRANDIN Temple Grandin is an HBO film directed by Mick Johnson and debuted on February 6, 2010 with the four major . Presentation. casts: Claire Danes as Temple Grandin; Julia Ormond as Eustacia Grandin and Temple’s mother; Catherine O’Hara as Aunt Ann, Temple’s Aunt and sister of Eustacia Grandin; and among teenagers David Straithairn as Dr. Carlock, Temple’s boarding school science teacher and mentor whose efforts shared an heartwarming film and proposal presentation outline gave a new perspective for autism. Temple Grandin is an autistic woman. Autism , Claire Danes , College 1904 Words | 5 Pages. Emergence: Labeled Autistic By: Temple Grandin and Margaret M. Scariano Temple Grandin is one of the world's leading experts in . the design and construction of livestock handling facilities. Temple is also a recovered autistic. Throughout her life, Temple experienced much physical, emotional, and psychological pain because of her condition. An individual with autism is looked upon as helpless, but, with much determination, Temple Grandin proved to be all but helpless.

Temple Grandin was born in 1947 to. Asperger syndrome , Autism , Colorado State University 950 Words | 3 Pages. Individual Paper: Shaolin Temple PROFESOR: William J. TinneySTUDENT: Alua Kairatkyzy IUP2012023 Introduction: Shaolin Temple - . a Buddhist monastery, located in China's Henan Province on of fair in markets, Mount Songshan. Where was born the legendary martial art of dissertation presentation outline, wushu (kungfu). Essay Competition In Markets. Translation from the Chinese: Shaolin means little forest that characterizes a monastery, which located in proposal presentation, the landscape. Today, under the essay, influence of popular culture, mainly cinema: people know Shaolin Temple only as a place of training. Bodhidharma , Chinese martial arts , Martial arts 1555 Words | 3 Pages. Maharani Gayatri Devi (23 May 1919 – 29 July 2009), often styled as Maharani Gayatri Devi , Rajmata of Jaipur, was born as . Princess Gayatri Devi of presentation outline, Koch Bihar. Admirer Essay. She was the proposal, third Maharani of Jaipur from 1939 to 1970 through her marriage to HH Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II.[2] Following India's independence and the subsequent abolition of the princely states, she became an extremely successful politician. Gayatri Devi was also celebrated for her classical beauty and became something of a fashion icon.

Family , Gayatri Devi , Indian National Congress 820 Words | 3 Pages. English 1A November 12, 2013 Temple Grandin Temple Grandin, a woman who was diagnosed with autism at pressure among teenagers essay the age of three . exceeds expectations, and limits placed on her as a child. Grandin has exceeded the proposal presentation, expectation of not being able to talk to earning a PhD. Lake Morning In Autumn. Grandin developed an interest in livestock during her early life while spending time at her aunt’s and presentation uncle’s ranch. Temple Grandin faced many obstacles in her early life due to her autism. She did not learn to talk until the age of equiano analysis essay, four. Autism , Hug machine , Kinesthetic learning 1368 Words | 4 Pages. Short Essay Four: The Fall of the presentation outline, Roman Empire The question of what led to the decline of the Roman Empire is secret a complex . subject which historians have debated for centuries. Edward Gibbon suggested in the late 1700’s that the moral fabric of the Roman citizenry was inferior to that of the victorious barbarian invaders.

Joseph A. Proposal Presentation Outline. Tainter attributes the downfall of Rome to the inherent difficulties any society will encounter when expanding beyond its means. This idea seems especially. Ancient Rome , Augustus , Christianity 1566 Words | 3 Pages. Egyptians also built temples of lake morning in autumn essays, limestone. Proposal Outline. They designed parts of the temples to resemble plants. Moreover, many of ancient . Egypt's finest paintings and other works of art were produced for essay of fair competition in markets tombs and temples . Ancient Egyptian sculptors decorated temples with carvings showing festivals, military victories, and other important events. Sculptors also carved large stone sphinxes.

These statutes were supposed to represent Egyptian Kings or Gods and were used to Guard temples and tombs. The Temples were houses. Ancient Egypt , Ancient history , Egypt 1045 Words | 3 Pages. The temple of Jagat Mandir, with the presiding deity of proposal, Shri Krishna known as Dwarkadhish, is an imposing edifice and a superb architectural . monument. Having a plinth area of 1800 square feet, the temple consists of a shrine that is peer pressure among supported by 60 pillars of granite and sandstone.

The seven-storey edifice gradually rises to a height of presentation outline, 170 feet. The spire is unique for the view it presents and the experience it induces. Beautifully sculpted sandstone wall enthralls the visitors and the ambulating. Ahmedabad , Gujarat , Indian independence movement 921 Words | 3 Pages. Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing written from an author's personal point of view, but the wheelchair basketball essay, definition is proposal outline vague, overlapping with . those of an article, a pamphlet and a short story. Essays can consist of a number of elements, including: literary criticism, political manifestos, learned arguments, observations of daily life, recollections, and reflections of the author. Almost all modern essays are written in prose, but works in secret, verse have been dubbed essays (e.g. Alexander Pope's. Alexander Pope , Essay , Essays 1053 Words | 4 Pages. probably noticed, essay writing assignments can pop up in any class.

An essay is a literary composition that expresses a . certain idea, claim, or concept and backs it up with supporting statements. It will follow a logical pattern, to proposal presentation outline include an introductory paragraph (make the claim), a body (support), and a conclusion (summary of statements and support). Basketball Essay. English and literature teachers use them on proposal presentation, a regular basis, but essays are required in many other types of classes. Essay exams are also a. Abstraction , Essay , Fiction 876 Words | 3 Pages. ? The Solar Temple Social Psychology Abstract: What drives a cult to become what they will?

The Solar . Temple was a destructive cult devised in the 1980’s by Luc Joret and Joseph Di Mambro. The group self-destructed in essay police discrimination, 1994 through a mass suicide, in hopes of dissertation presentation, transitioning to a new life on essay, a star that they knew as “Sirius”, on which they were to live their new, safe lives. Dissertation. This analysis discusses the structure behind The Solar Temple through a social-psychological perspective. Cult , Death , Knights Templar 1061 Words | 6 Pages. disquisition, monograph; More 2. formal an attempt or effort. Essay In Markets. a misjudged essay synonyms: attempt, effort, endeavor, try, venture, . Presentation Outline. trial, experiment, undertaking his first essay in telecommunications a trial design of a postage stamp yet to be accepted. verbformal verb: essay ; 3rd person present: essays ; past tense: essayed; past participle: essayed; gerund or present participle: essaying e?sa/ 1. attempt or try. essay a smile Origin late 15th century (as a verb in the sense ‘test the. Definition , Essay , Gerund 608 Words | 4 Pages. experience so that we know how to handle the future with self-control. In Susanna Rowson's novel, Charlotte Temple , the lake essays, fate of the dissertation presentation, main . character, Charlotte, is decided by essay on benefits competition in markets, both her own decisions and society, but it was really her own decisions that molded her life. The Novel addresses how to overcome the hardships of presentation, life and peer how to find way to live elegantly and successfully.

Charlotte Temple is a tragically weak character, shaped by many external factors. Dissertation Proposal Presentation. The Novel describes Charlotte's downfall. Character , Charlotte Temple , Life 1229 Words | 3 Pages. Semester 1, 2013 Assessment Task 2:Critical Essay IDEAS in MANAGEMENT Writing instructions and Marking Rubric This assessment task is . an ESSAY . The RMIT College of Business requires you to lake morning in autumn essays use a particular style of essay writing which involves both the way the essay is structured and the way that you acknowledge other people’s ideas used in your work. Proposal Presentation. The structuring of an essay is very clearly described in the RMIT Study and Learning Centre Essay Writing Skills Online Tutorial available. Article , Citation , Critical thinking 807 Words | 3 Pages. ? Essay Instructions You will write 4 essays (double spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font).

The first essay must . be 1,000–1,200 words, and the following essays must be 750–1,000 words each. Essay one corresponds to peer pressure the essay one prompt as listed below. Presentation Outline. Essay two corresponds with the essay police discrimination, essay two prompt, etc. through all four essays . Proposal Presentation Outline. Each essay is secret admirer a separate assignment. In completing each essay , research must be conducted through 2–4 peer-reviewed, scholarly sources in proposal, addition to the Bible and the. Bible , Religious text 990 Words | 3 Pages. The body is a temple , a saying in the bible that most know even if they have never read the bible. It is a statement that most have taken into . account though and lived by religiously; no pun intended.

During interviews, an average, or generalized ideal body could be found within what each candidate had to say about themselves and others. This ideal body was identified to be a “fit” body, but the definitions of fit were somewhat construed. Olaudah Equiano Essay. Most people interviewed saw their body as fit, but wanted. Blu Mar Ten , Body , Body shape 1824 Words | 4 Pages. Bankers Adda How to write Essay in presentation outline, SBI PO Exam? Dear readers, as you know that SBI PO 2014 Paper will also contain a Descriptive Test of olaudah equiano analysis, . 50 marks (1 hour duration), which will consist of English Language Comprehension, Short Precis, Letter Writing Essay ). So, here we are presenting you How to proposal write Essay ? and essays few points to remember while writing an essay in the exam, which will be important for upcoming SBI PO exam. How to write an essay ? 1. Dissertation Presentation. Analyze the prompt. Olaudah Equiano Essay. Note exactly what.

Essay , Jawaharlal Nehru , Linguistics 812 Words | 4 Pages. their motivation was will determine if their act was moral or not. Proposal Presentation. By betraying his own kin Momutu decided to give up his humanity, while on olaudah analysis essay, the other . hand, Amoo gave up his own freedom to protect his family. Testing with success series The Essay Exam Organization and neatness have merit Before writing out the exam: Write down their key words, listings, etc, as they are fresh in your mind. Otherwise these ideas may be blocked (or be unavailable) when the time comes to write. African slave trade , Answer , Atlantic slave trade 857 Words | 4 Pages. BM 6105 Assignment BM 6105 Managing Change Assignment (3000 words) Essay Due on proposal presentation outline, Monday 14th of January 2013 You are required to competition in markets write an . essay supported with reference to the academic literature that answers the following question: • You have recently been appointed to dissertation proposal presentation your first management post following graduation. You are keenly aware that as part of morning in autumn, your management role you will be responsible for dissertation presentation managing change and anticipate drawing on your BM 6105 studies to help you achieve success.

Essay , Management , Organization 690 Words | 3 Pages. Argumentative Essay Social responsibility is an ideal topic for debate; there have been mixed results for companies and individuals who have . pursued social responsibility. There is also the wheelchair essay, question of whether social responsibility should be motivated by a perceived benefit.This type of essay is based on philosophical theories on dissertation, the necessity of social responsibility backed up with facts about wheelchair basketball, previous social responsibility efforts. For example, an essay could be about proposal, how giving support to disaster. Essay , Essays , Qualitative research 555 Words | 3 Pages. create flashcards for free at Sign In | Sign Up StudyMode - Premium and Free Essays , Term Papers Book Notes Essays . Book Notes AP Notes Citation Generator More Code Napoleon and essay “Declaration of the Rights of Man” Comparison By wis2cool, april. 2013 | 5 Pages (1064 Words) | 1 Views | 4.5 12345 (1) | Report | This is a Premium essay for upgraded members Sign Up to access full essay DID YOU LIKE THIS? TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Send Code Napoleon and “Declaration. Age of dissertation proposal, Enlightenment , Declaration of the on female police discrimination, Rights of Man and of the Citizen , French Revolution 632 Words | 4 Pages. ELEMENTS OF AN ESSAY Preliminary Remarks Following are some suggestions to help you write an dissertation proposal presentation outline, acceptable academic- level essay . . This is not the only way to organize and develop an essay . It is, however, a tried and true system and will likely be what your TCC instructors require of you.

Audience and essay on benefits competition in markets Purpose Before beginning, you should consider both your audience and purpose. For, before you can know how to approach the subject, you must determine whom you will be addressing, how much they already. 2005 albums , Essay , Five paragraph essay 1430 Words | 5 Pages. |theKumbakonam- karaikkal road | | |Kottaiyoor (Koteeswaram) |6 Kms on the . Kumbakonam-Swamimalai Road |Koteeswarar | |Adhi Kumbeswara Swami temple |In Kumbakonam Town |Adhi Kumbeswarar | |Nallor |2 kms from Vazhapazhasalai, which is on |Kalyanasundareswarar | | . Cities and towns in Tamil Nadu , Road to Morocco , Thanjavur 297 Words | 3 Pages. Temple Grandin was born to Richard Grandin and Eusatcia Culter on dissertation outline, August 29, 1947 in Boston, Massachusetts. At the peer essay, age of dissertation presentation, two years, she . developed some brain harm and was taken to a controlled nursery school with caring teachers who showed great concern for her. In 1950, Grandin was diagnosed as autistic, and she received little attention from the rest of the olaudah essay, people and was not able to communicate sufficiently. This made her mother seek speech therapy and employed a nanny who ensured a social environment.

Asperger syndrome , Autism , Autism spectrum 2029 Words | 6 Pages. such strategies as scanning, skimming, main ideas, contextual clues and inferences. Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of proposal outline, this subject, student will . be able to: 1. write summaries as well as process, comparison-contrast and cause-effect essays 2. apply basic grammatical concepts in writing 3. Wheelchair. answer questions based on academic texts 4. give oral presentations Textbook: 1. Dissertation Proposal Outline. Daise, D., Norloff, C., and Carne, P., (2011). Q: Skills for secret essay Success 4 : Reading and Writing Oxford University. Cambridge , Essay , Latin 401 Words | 3 Pages. Early life: 1861–1878 Main article: Early life of Rabindranath Tagore The youngest of dissertation presentation outline, thirteen surviving children, Tagore was born in the Jorasanko . mansion in argumentative essay, Calcutta, India to parents Debendranath Tagore (1817–1905) and Sarada Devi (1830–1875).?[›][15] The Tagore family came into prominence during the Bengal Renaissance that started during the age of Hussein Shah (1493–1519). The original name of the Tagore family was Banerjee. Being Brahmins, their ancestors were referred to as 'Thakurmashai'. Adi Dharm , Bengal Renaissance , Bengali renaissance 991 Words | 4 Pages. symbols which can be understood and proposal presentation manipulated by someone who is lake in autumn essays culturally literate.

Second, being literate can mean having knowledge or competence. For . Proposal Outline. example, we speak of people being computer literate or politically literate. For your first essay , try to peer pressure among teenagers focus on dissertation proposal, a moment or a period in your life when you realized the significance of being literate in this fashion. Did you have trouble using a computer to register for classes? Did you fit into a subculture because you learned to speak its. Essay , Knowledge , Literacy 1120 Words | 4 Pages.

train go to Kyoto . Basketball Essay. I visited a kiyomizu-dera temple that is dissertation Kyoto Unesco world heritage site. At Otowa waterfall, there are 3 streams . that I drunk from equiano essay (using a metal cup on the end of a long stick), for outline longevity, to do well in school or for some luck in my life. I saw serious pilgrims come to essay discrimination pray, young people come looking for good fortune in love, visitors come to dissertation proposal presentation outline see the sights, and all fall under the spell of Kyoto's timeless temple . I really loved the short visit I made to olaudah this place. Fushimi Inari-taisha , Inari Shrine , Kyoto 1001 Words | 2 Pages. trying to know everyone in the class. After that here comes the big turn, homework and writing essays . I have never written an . essay in presentation outline, my life while I was living in India. It was really hard for me to write down our thought on the given assignment. My English is not good and grammar is worse. Wheelchair Basketball Essay. I was really afraid of writing, I didn’t want to tell anyone.

I missed my first essay due date and even second essay due date. After some days Mrs. Dissertation Proposal Presentation. Danielo called me in her office during office hours. She told. Academic term , College , Essay 1524 Words | 4 Pages. Centre for Language Study Pre-Sessional Course A 2013 WRITING TASK 4: Assessed Essay WRITING TASK 4 is your assessed essay . and you will need to wheelchair basketball write an essay of 1200-1400 words. Outline. This is the same length as the essay in WRITING TASK 3. WRITING TASK 4 will form 80% of your mark for writing on the Pre-Sessional course.

Please select a title from the list here: 1. Discuss the essay of fair in markets, impact a particular theory has had on your area of presentation, study in terms of application, use and limitations. 2. Explain the morning essays, problems. Citation , Essay , Marketing 1150 Words | 4 Pages. stories, news articles, and especially essays begin with good hooks because a writer is often judged within the first few sentences. Just as . the dissertation proposal outline, news tries to stimulate our fears by announcing a “danger in our water supply,” a writer must try to bring the reader from his or her world into the world of the essay . This is competition done with a few choice words at the beginning of the essay : the proposal presentation, infamous hook. Equiano Analysis Essay. It is not easy to think of how to make someone want to dissertation proposal outline read an essay about a novel.

It’s not even easy to. Essay , Good and essay on female discrimination evil , Human 609 Words | 3 Pages. ?Unit 4/Week 1 Title: Lost Temple of the Aztecs1 Suggested Time: 5 days (45 minutes a day) Common Core ELA Standards: RL.6.1, RL.6.2, . RL.6.4; W.6.1, W.6.4, W.6.9; SL.6.1; L.6.1, L.6.2, L.6.5 Teacher Instructions Refer to the Introduction for further details. Before Teaching 1. Read the Big Ideas and outline Key Understandings and the Synopsis. Please do not read this to lake in autumn essays the students. This is a description for teachers, about the big ideas and key understanding that students should take away after. Aztec , Hernan Cortes , Mesoamerica 1857 Words | 7 Pages. thesis is never a question. Dissertation Proposal Presentation. Readers of analysis essay, academic essays expect to have questions discussed, explored, or even answered. A question (“Why did . Proposal. communism collapse in Eastern Europe?”) is among essay not an argument, and without an argument, a thesis is dissertation proposal presentation outline dead in the water.

2. Argumentative Essay On Female Police Discrimination. A thesis is never a list. “For political, economic, social and cultural reasons, communism collapsed in Eastern Europe” does a good job of “telegraphing” the reader what to dissertation proposal outline expect in the essay —a section about pressure teenagers essay, political reasons, a section about. Argument , Frederick Douglass , Logic 1094 Words | 5 Pages. Name: Andrew Gordon Subject: Exp201, Professor Morales Summary Assignment Forerunners Sei Shonagon: Hateful Things Essay question: . Dissertation Proposal Outline. Consider Sei Shonagon’s definition of the word ‘hate’ in the Heian era. Is an opinion considered hostile if it focuses on honesty and transparency of a situation? “Hateful Things” is an opinionated extract from the book “Pillow Talk” written by Sei Shonagon. Pillow Talk is a collection of the lists, desires, poetry and judgmental conversations by Shonagon. Sei. Essay , Heian period , Japan 1371 Words | 4 Pages. Aurobindo Ghosh was born in Calcutta, India.

His father, Dr. Krishna Dhan Ghose, was District Surgeon of Rangapur, Bengal. His mother, Swarnalata . Devi , was the daughter of Brahmo religious and competition in markets social reformer, Rajnarayan Basu. Aravinda means lotus in Sanskrit. Aurobindo spelled his name Aravinda while in England, as Aravind or Arvind while in Baroda, and as Aurobindo when he moved to Bengal.

The surname Ghose is pronounced, and usually written in dissertation, English, as Ghosh, and on benefits Aurobindo's name often. Anushilan Samiti , Bengali people , Indian independence movement 1528 Words | 4 Pages. essays /nursing/nosocomial-infections.php Nosocomial infections Nosocomial Infections 4 Running . Head: NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS Nosocomial infections. Nosocomial infections are those that result because of a treatment process normally carried out in proposal outline, a health care facility like a hospital. Typically these infections will appear two days after admission into the facility or hospital and up to one month after discharge from the hospital.

Nosocomial infections. Acinetobacter baumannii , Antibiotic resistance , Bacteria 1740 Words | 3 Pages.

How to Write an Essay in APA Format - Dissertation Outline Template – 10+ Free Sample, … - Ball State University

Write My Paper For Me - Part 5: Thesis Proposal Defence | School of Graduate Studies - St. Edward's University

Essay On My Favourite Game Is Cricket. Essay On My Favourite Game Is Cricket. Essay On My Favourite Game Is Cricket. With a staff of over 2,000 American writers and customers in over 45 countries, Ultius is the global leader in writing, editing, and business writing solutions. Your Deadline, Our Priority. This company is not bad. They have written 5 essays for proposal, me. I would say 4 out of 5 was well written. Admirer. They get my papers back in a timely manner for the most part. Dissertation Outline. The revision is the problem.

You can get your paper revised but it will usually run after your due date so you find yourself doing some editing. The priceS are pretty standard. I trust these guys and plan on using them when I need to meet a dead line but may have my hands too full. Levitria B. reviewed Ultius on Jan 26, 2015 via SiteJabber Click to see the essay original review on an external website. ? Learn more about our commitment to verified reviews. Why choose Ultius when buying essays? Ultius deeply understands your frustration when it comes to proposal buying essays for reference use. There are a million options but only pressure a few of them are reputable. While many other service options fail to offer reliable support and hire writers from presentation outline, foreign countries, Ultius is refreshingly different. Since 2010, our platform has been connecting customers with an expert selection of essay writers that are credible and internally verified as being native English speakers. When purchasing essays for model use, we offer free amenities to ensure that your experience is satisfactory.

From free revisions, editorial review of morning in autumn essays your final sample, robust security to originality scans, we have all the tools to help you get the presentation best purchased essay. We also offer an unmatched level of convenience through a mobile-friendly site, time saving features and a commitment to your deadline. Pressure Teenagers. Finally, the Ultius difference truly comes from our strong base of American writers as well as the fact that our service is trusted, reviewed and verified. Free Amenities When You Buy Essays. With any model essay purchase, you receive various amenities that are free of charge.

Our free revision policy allows you to make changes and modifications after the order is completed. That’s right - if you’re not happy, we will gladly work through your feedback to make sure we get your original instructions right. Plus, Ultius employs a 24/7 staff of dedicated editors to make sure that your final order is reviewed internally before we send it out. This internal review includes a free Copyscape originality scan to make sure that it is 100% original. If it doesn’t pass, we don’t send it out. Ultius is also proud to offer an extremely convenient user experience and process when you are buying essays. Proposal Presentation. Our platform is mobile and tablet friendly so that you can place, manage and review orders on the go.

The interface is designed for lake in autumn, your device and ensures you never miss a beat. Our support team is presentation also available 24/7 via text, email, live chat and phone. With us, you will never get stuck without on-demand help. The process is essay also designed to outline be quick and simple: The Essay Ordering Process Input the analysis essay sample order details; Confirm your instructions are accurate; Finalize payment using PayPal or any major debit/credit card. It’s that simple. American Essay Writers and Top Quality. Our commitment to having talented writers is the staple of proposal our platform. Analysis Essay. While lots of other sample writing services hire foreign writers, we only hire Americans that are native speakers.

In fact, our hiring selection process is so thorough and rigorous that less than 3% of all applicants end up getting hired. We assure you that our writing staff is tried, tested and subject to continuous improvement. Writer Stats Fluent in presentation outline, hundreds of essay subjects; Trained in equiano essay, all modern citation styles: MLA, APA, CMS, Turabian and others; Topic specialists for your discipline. Our commitment to quality would not be complete without the fact that all orders get thoroughly reviewed by editors first. Essay writing services from Ultius are trusted, reviewed and verified. Turn to trusted third parties like the BBB and SiteJabber and dissertation proposal presentation, you will see hundreds of verified reviews from lake, customers like yourself who bought essays. We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and presentation outline, have an “A+” rating. Even if your order goes awry, we have a strong track record of resolving issues and on benefits of fair, making things right. To protect you further, we use McAfee secure to dissertation proposal scan our site on a daily basis. This helps protect your private information. Ultius is the global leader in in autumn essays, consumer writing services because we believe in proposal, doing things a bit differently.

Benefits of Buying Essays from Ultius. If you came to this page, it means you are looking for help with completing your essay. While you considering whether to buy essays, it’s a good idea to consider the benefits of using a custom sample writing service like Ultius. Our model services can surely give you a strong advantage when it comes to completing your own work. On Benefits Of Fair Competition In Markets. Consider the fact that our service will save you precious time. Extra time will allow you to focus on presentation other important things. By having a clear model to guide you, you will know where to focus on wheelchair essay in terms of direction, sources, organization and general clarity. Getting expert help is dissertation outline another strong benefit.

Most colleges and wheelchair basketball essay, universities even have dedicated writing help labs on campus for you. Presentation Outline. Our platform connects you in a digital environment where you will have access to experts you won’t find locally. Finally, utilizing third-party by lake in autumn, buying essay guidance will benefit your future for the better. At Ultius, our tagline is “on your schedule.” However, it’s not just a tagline, it’s also our promise to dissertation outline you. We deeply understand how important time management is for busy individuals. We also understand how beneficial it can be when you use trusted services to admirer help you get more out of proposal your day.

When you use model writing services from Ultius, we save you time by doing the heavy lifting. Not only do we take the peer pressure teenagers time to digest and translate your instructions into a final sample, but we also provide insight into presentation outline, how the secret essay work should be done in terms of sources, addressing the core question and properly citing the required sources. Another great benefit is the final outcome you will get on your essay once you get expert sample writing help. Each and every one of our writers, editors and support team members are trained in their craft to make sure that you get a positive outcome. You can spend days and presentation, even weeks finding an expert essay writer in your field through Craigslist or your local campus. Essay On Benefits Of Fair. But those channels are not secure and proven to connect you with the proposal presentation outline writer you need, right now. Essay. Everyone needs expert help and our writers are trained veterans in the craft ready to dissertation presentation outline assist you after you have made your sample essay purchase decision. Using Ultius to help you with your essay writing is not only convenient, but it also leads to better outcomes. Essay. Customers who buy essay model services are more ready than ever to complete the toughest essays. With the help we provide, the outcomes lead to stronger grades, punctual graduation and even strong job placement as a result of a better GPA. Dissertation Presentation. But more importantly, it leads to the satisfaction of knowing that you utilized all of your available resources and secret admirer, options for the most important projects you have to dissertation proposal outline work on.

Invest in your future by investing in basketball, Ultius to help you with a sample essay. Ready to get started? Professional American writer. Ordering takes five minutes. Purchased Essay Samples and Example Work. Before you buy essays from Ultius, make sure to carefully review other sample essays we have written in dissertation outline, the past. Like any service offered by essay, a company, it’s a good idea to “trust but verify.” For example, you probably tested out the dissertation presentation outline computer or mobile device you are reading this on. In Autumn Essays. You should do the presentation outline same for our service. For that reason, Ultius is secret essay happy to offer examples of the work that we can produce for you. Listed below are some samples we have previously written on our blog. The only difference is that these are published for the web and yours would not be.

Help and Resources - Even if You're Not Purchasing an Essay. Even if you are not interested in buying an proposal presentation outline, essay from Ultius, we have many additional guides and admirer, resources to help you construct your own. Dissertation. You can utilize our writing expertise and acumen to wheelchair basketball essay find out what a good end-product is supposed to look like and dissertation proposal presentation outline, how to produce it. We have taken the liberty of condensing our detailed Ultius essay help section to give you a glimpse of the essay writing process. Additionally, we are happy to share our quality tools and best practices to make sure that you have everything you need to guide you through the entire audit process. Over the on benefits years, Ultius has worked with customers who bought essay samples and outline, relentlessly studied essay preparation to lake in autumn determine what few key characteristics generally result in the completion of a successful essay. No matter what type of essay it is or the subject matter, the presentation items listed below are considered best practices that must be followed. Morning In Autumn. Pay close attention to the recommendations and you will be well on your way to success, even if you don't buy essays for sample use from us.

The Thesis - The Foundation of a Great Essay. The thesis statement, from the first to last sentence, must be airtight. The primary argument has to come from proposal outline, a solid base. Argumentative Essay On Female. If there is a specific question that needs to be answered, the thesis statement must address it within the conclusion of the first paragraph. Also, the essay thesis needs to be a plan of attack for what the body paragraphs are going to be about. Dissertation Outline. Click here for more information on writing strong thesis statements. Good writers know that attention to detail is as must. Plus, your professor will expect it.

Make sure to clearly read the instructions (all of peer pressure essay them) and clarify by asking questions. For example, some common things to look out for dissertation presentation, include: (ii) Required number of sources; (iii) Essay type (argumentative, comparative, narrative…etc); Thoroughly read the original essay instructions and make a plan before even starting to write. Strong Organization = Well-Written Essay. The structure of an essay can really make it or break it for you.

Make sure that you have strong opening and closing paragraphs and body content that supports your original thesis. The introduction should funnel down to your thesis and narrow down the specific argument you want to make. Admirer. Body paragraphs must have strong topic sentences and reference credible sources appropriately using the right citation style. Finally, conclusions should not introduce new information and must recap the main essay points that you presented previously. Adherence to proposal Citation Style Guidelines. Finally, make sure to properly style your prepared essay in the appropriate citation style. For example, APA style has strict guidelines for cover pages and olaudah analysis, running heads while Chicago and Turabian require either footnotes or endnotes.

Knowing how to cite properly and format things accordingly can be worth upwards of twenty percent of proposal outline your entire grade. Following the formatting rules is an easy win, but you have to take the time to do it right. Also, always remember to credit another author’s work and don’t call it your own, especially if you bought an essay online. While writing good essays is time consuming and olaudah essay, tedious, it all comes down to following best practices and being diligent. Our writers follow a clear methodology that is both practical and efficient for getting the best possible outcome. Dissertation Presentation. First, make sure to select a good topic that you can write easily about and make sure you can find scholarly materials about it.

Next, take some time to plan and make an outline based around a clear thesis statement. Proceed to write the body while adhering to strict rules for paragraphs and inclusion of references. Finally, complete your references page and wheelchair basketball, review the dissertation proposal draft before submission using quality audit tools. Essay Competition. Here, we recommend the dissertation presentation outline same tools that we use if you were to purchase an on benefits competition in markets, essay model from us. Essay Topic Selection and Research. Strong topic selection is an important first step. If possible, pick a topic that has lots of available research materials or aligns with items you are studying in other classes. Try to dissertation proposal presentation avoid current events as there may be a lack of available research materials.

Sample Essay Topics. Death penalty Abortion rights Gun rights Gender inequality. When doing academic research, only olaudah equiano analysis essay trust reputable sources like JSTOR, Google Scholar, your campus library or academic search engines you have access to. Lastly, collect the sources that you need first and go through them thoroughly. Now that you have picked a topic and proposal outline, collected some credible sources, it’s time to of fair in markets make a plan. Start by identifying common assumptions about the dissertation topic and lake, find common themes. For example, if exploring the causes of poverty, you will inevitably find out that governments are the ones that control lots of food production and allocation to the people. Once you have enough evidence to support a general theme, construct a thesis statement and make an outline of the dissertation proposal presentation core items that support that assertion. If you don't think this step is necessary, just remember that our writers are trained to follow this process on all purchased sample essay orders. You are ready to start writing. Essay. Start with an introductory paragraph that funnels down from a broad issue to a specific time and place.

Provide background details as necessary. Dissertation Presentation Outline. Then, conclude the introduction with your thesis statement. Body paragraphs should be 5-7 sentences long and peer among essay, start with a topic sentence. Always introduce your quotes and avoid “dropping them” without context. Finish with a conclusion that recaps each main point and make sure not to proposal presentation introduce any new information. Essay References and Final Review. Finally, construct your works cited page using the right citation style guide. Olaudah Analysis Essay. Depending on the format, you may also need a title page. Presentation Outline. Review your final essay by reading it out secret admirer essay loud and make sure you addressed your original instructions! You should use EasyBib to quickly build citations in almost any format. Presentation Outline. Have a friend, teacher or trusted essay editing service review your final draft to make sure it is essay police discrimination done properly (if you didn't already buy an essay).

References and Considerations Before Buying an Essay. While the previous section described summarized steps towards writing an essay, consider going through our extended 14-Step Essay Writing Guide for a more thorough look at each section. It also includes template that you can download as well as color-coded visual aids. Proposal Presentation Outline. You can also learn about and morning essays, see examples of essay related terms in proposal presentation, our extensive glossary section. Whether you choose to use Ultius for buying essays online or not, we hope that our extensive walkthroughs have helped you in your journey to finding essay help. Not what you're looking for or not convinced? The links below may help. Search hundreds of services. Click to Verify. Ultius is proud to have strong verified reviews from different review vendors. Last updated on wheelchair essay 16 January 2017 . With every order, you can count on proposal outline the following:

Delivered on time 100% original Free revisions Awesome 24/7 support World-class writers. Every order comes with these free features: 275 Words Per Page Free Title Page Free Bibliography Free Revisions American Writers Plagiarism Scan. Connect with a professional writer by placing your first order. The entire order process takes roughly five minutes and we usually match you with a writer within a few hours. Enter code newcust during checkout and save money on your first order. Have more questions?

Get in touch with us or explore common questions. Ultius provides an online platform where we connect you with a freelance writer for sample writing, editing and on female police discrimination, business writing services. The company encourages and expects fair use of our services. Here are the guidelines. Order Revisions i. The company offers free revisions, but there are some limitations like the deadline and whether we met the original instructions. Sample Writing ii. Custom sample services are for model and reference use only. When referencing our work, you must use a proper citation. i Revisions are offered within seven (7) days of proposal a completed order and are free with a three-day deadline. For earlier deadlines and wheelchair essay, general changes to core instructions, costs may apply.

Explore the full Revision Policy. ii The company does not condone plagiarism, copyright infringement or any form of academic dishonesty. All provided sample services must only be used for reference purposes while being cited properly. Please read the Fair Use Policy. Ultius is the trusted provider of content solutions for consumers around the world. Connect with great American writers and get 24/7 support.

Ultius is dissertation proposal outline accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. © 2017 Ultius, Inc. Before we chat, please tell us a bit about yourself.